• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Would you buy LEGO Smash Bros sets if they happened?

I personally would buy the sets featuring Metroid and Dragon Quest characters.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey do any of y'all listen to any video game music related Youtube channels? I'm looking for other underated or overlooked music channels that do video game music. One of my favorite's is 130grit sound studio, who is criminally underrated in my opinion.

If you have a favorite channel or individual remix from the a video game, go ahead and share it! (also try to limit it to one video, don't want to clog up the thread with videos for our mobile user)
GaMetal’s remixes are pretty kickass. I’ve been listening to this one nonstop:
It was actually the inspiration for one of my bosses for my Paper Mario game ideas.

D

Deleted member

God, neither of which would happen but imagine if Tt made a LEGO Smash game or at least a LEGO Nintendo series game...
I would love to see Tt Games’ take on many Nintendo IPs after seeing how they pulled out Portal and Sonic in LEGO Dimensions.

And even years ago, they came close to making LEGO Tomb Raider:

This video was done by one of the founders of Tt Games, so everything said is legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I would love to see Tt Games’ take on many Nintendo IPs after seeing how they pulled out Portal and Sonic in LEGO Dimensions.

And even years ago, they came close to making LEGO Tomb Raider:

This video was done by one of the founders of Tt Games, so everything said is legit.
Interesting to hear, I think I had ideas for a Tomb Raider Story Pack for Dimensions when it was still around.

But yeah I’d love to see them take on Nintendo’s library, and best part is they don’t have to restrict themselves to Smash’s roster and could make many characters playable.

Hey do any of y'all listen to any video game music related Youtube channels? I'm looking for other underated or overlooked music channels that do video game music. One of my favorite's is 130grit sound studio, who is criminally underrated in my opinion.
[video]
If you have a favorite channel or individual remix from the a video game, go ahead and share it! (also try to limit it to one video, don't want to clog up the thread with videos for our mobile user)
The Noble Demon is my favorite channel atm, it's mostly orchestral remixes from a bunch of different games but there's a lot of Pokemon and Zelda in there.

Theophany, they're known for their Majora's Mask albums Time's End I and II (some tracks were used for the short film Terrible Fate), they also have other pieces but they're not all on their youtube channel apparently. Again it's mostly orchestral/ambient remixes.

Overclocked Remix has a ton of remixes (4 284 on their Youtube channel and more on their website iirc), it's a community of remix artists, they do a lot of individual remixes but sometimes they work together on bigger projects like Balance and ruin (a FFVI album) or Mirror Image (A Link to the Past).

Balance and ruin is really good, high quality stuff, i'd recommend it to anybody who's a fan of FFVI, it's 6 hours of pure epicness.

D

Deleted member

I know it kind of seems like an out-of-the-blue question, but what are some y’all dreams? it can be something small or something really big, just something you daydream about and wish you could do.

For me, I dream that I could explore the southwest in a camper van, nomadically traveling to points of invest and living on the road. Might seem like a silly dream to some, but hey it’s my own dream.
Seriously speaking?

I want to make my own game, but oh no, not just a simple garbage shovelware game, I wanna make an 3d RPG in the opposite vein of Undertale: you have no choices, everything has been chosen for you.
Unlike Deltarune(which didn't exist when I thought of the idea) I want to differentiate by going the literal route; quite literally giving the player no choices; the game plays itself automatically, maybe with auto-generated levels so it doesn't get boring after the first time.

Granted, and I hate to admit this, I know next to nothing about coding(I know a ****-ton about game design thou) so it seems like it'll be awhile

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
The Noble Demon is my favorite channel atm, it's mostly orchestral remixes from a bunch of different games but there's a lot of Pokemon and Zelda in there.

Theophany, they're known for their Majora's Mask albums Time's End I and II (some tracks were used for the short film Terrible Fate), they also have other pieces but they're not all on their youtube channel apparently. Again it's mostly orchestral/ambient remixes.

Overclocked Remix has a ton of remixes (4 284 on their Youtube channel and more on their website iirc), it's a community of remix artists, they do a lot of individual remixes but sometimes they work together on bigger projects like Balance and ruin (a FFVI album) or Mirror Image (A Link to the Past).

Balance and ruin is really good, high quality stuff, i'd recommend it to anybody who's a fan of FFVI, it's 6 hours of pure epicness.
I already knew about and enjoy Overclocked and Theophany, but I haven't heard of Noble Demon before. Looking through it now, they have a real varied library of songs I haven't seen remixed before.

Thanks!

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Hmm, well one of my favourite video game music related Youtube channels has to be "TheOnlyDeerAlive":
Their work is always really good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

See below:
Also this is the best video game music, don’t @ me:
Nah, it's this!
Legit RFA has some of the best music I've ever heard, I think it rivals even Undertales OST, IMO

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

D

Deleted member

Could you imagine living in a world where the version we got of Sonic 2 in the 90s was this one?

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi all the videos I posted on this page of the thread have been hidden under spoiler tags.

Hopefully it does help the page run a bit better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom