• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
From the newcomer thread.

Might just be our FP5.

Baboom is the Portuguese name for Rillaboom.

Also note Sabi deleted her Tweet probably to avoid the Nintendo Ninjas.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What did he actually say about the Video Game Awards, though?
Well the images there cover what he tweeted. Which was a picture of Pokémon dash and the caption “game awards end, that’s it no dash?” Which people took as a smash hint when it really wasn’t meant to be.. Sabi made things worse by retweeting and saying he backed up one of their sources info when it comes to smash. Which articles now covered and can tarnish his reputation with Nintendo. All because Sabi is an attention *****.
If your talking his predictions in the discussion, he predicts Kos-mos for smash or pyra and mythra.
From the newcomer thread.

Might just be our FP5.

Baboom is the Portuguese name for Rillaboom.

Also note Sabi deleted her Tweet probably to avoid the Nintendo Ninjas.
I don’t think this is real, but it would be a pretty damn good choice if not Falinks.

EDIT: yeah not surprised it’s a photoshop

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
No, you just jump on everything so damn fast without taking 5 seconds to consider if it's fake or not.

You're literally Barry from D/P/P

"GOTTA GO FAST! SPECULATE FAST! NEED INFO NOW!"
IF YOU DON’T LEAK THE NEXT CHARACTER I’M CHARGING YOU A MILLION DOLLAR FINE

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well the images there cover what he tweeted. Which was a picture of Pokémon dash and the caption “game awards end, that’s it no dash?” Which people took as a smash hint when it really wasn’t meant to be.. Sabi made things worse by retweeting and saying he backed up one of their sources info when it comes to smash. Which articles now covered and can tarnish his reputation with Nintendo. All because Sabi is an attention *****.
If your talking his predictions in the discussion, he predicts Kos-mos for smash or pyra and mythra.

I don’t think this is real, but it would be a pretty damn good choice if not Falinks.

EDIT: yeah not surprised it’s a photoshop
I see. Some people were just too quick to jump the gun on what he said, huh?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I can understand the excitement for fighter #5 and all that ****, but...

How are you not aware of the Baboom meme by now? lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I know it kind of seems like an out-of-the-blue question, but what are some y’all dreams? it can be something small or something really big, just something you daydream about and wish you could do.

For me, I dream that I could explore the southwest in a camper van, nomadically traveling to points of invest and living on the road. Might seem like a silly dream to some, but hey it’s my own dream.
I'm still not sure what I want to do career wise, but I want to travel the world. Not necessarily all at once, but I want to go on seperate trips to places like Brasil, Scotland and Japan.

I would love to experience the different cultures in different places around the world, but even more then that I want to see nature. Visiting the Amazon Rainforest one day is on the top of my bucket list.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No, you just jump on everything so damn fast without taking 5 seconds to consider if it's fake or not.

You're literally Barry from D/P/P

"GOTTA GO FAST! SPECULATE FAST! NEED INFO NOW!"
Haha
Hhhahaha
imagine giving a **** about sabi after the their ****tyness
I'm just so desperate to know who FP5 is at this point.
I can understand the excitement for fighter #5 and all that ****, but...

How are you not aware of the Baboom meme by now? lol
I'm not a fan of Pokemon nor played the games (Used to as a kid though).

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm just so desperate to know who FP5 is at this point.
Try to do something to take your mind off of Smash speculation. Odds are, we only need to wait four more days to find out who it is - try catching up on your gaming backlog, if you have one, during your downtime, or watch some TV shows/movies that you've been meaning to get around to.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
four, almost three days bro. You can do this.
Try to do something to take your mind off of Smash speculation. Odds are, we only need to wait four more days to find out who it is - try catching up on your gaming backlog, if you have one, during your downtime, or watch some TV shows/movies that you've been meaning to get around to.
I...I can't...So weak...

And what if there is no FP5 on Thursday?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
basically, his tweet was really just Poking fun at other tweets he’s made in the past
With that, I don't understand why people would think it would be news, then, other than the fact that he has made probably important predictions before.

P.S.: I see what you did with the "Poking" part.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Hey do any of y'all listen to any video game music related Youtube channels? I'm looking for other underated or overlooked music channels that do video game music. One of my favorite's is 130grit sound studio, who is criminally underrated in my opinion.

If you have a favorite channel or individual remix from the a video game, go ahead and share it! (also try to limit it to one video, don't want to clog up the thread with videos for our mobile user)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hey do any of y'all listen to any video game music related Youtube channels? I'm looking for other underated or overlooked music channels that do video game music. One of my favorite's is 130grit sound studio, who is criminally underrated in my opinion.

If you have a favorite channel or individual remix from the a video game, go ahead and share it! (also try to limit it to one video, don't want to clog up the thread with videos for our mobile user)
Here's a killer remix of the best song from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Glitchxcity has been holding down Pokémon remixes for years.

Slumbering Weald remix

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Gooseworx has some good stuff. I’d recommend checking them out. Here are two of my favorites they did.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I tend to listen to a lot of my friends music for games.

also some games i voice in have really nice osts

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A YouTuber my friend likes hearted one of my comments on his video and responded, so now I’m about to flex on my friend. Here we go lads. /s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom