• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Welcome to the Ferrum region! In this region, trainers use special head sets to synchronize with their Pokémon for extremely coordinated battles! This region lacks native Pokémon, as such all Pokémon here were imported from other regions. Over the years however, The interaction of so many unique Pokémon with little supervision after the Ferrum League shut down has resulted in the birth of 18 brand new Pokémon species! One for each type, and each one perfect for starting a Pokémon adventure. The natives prefer to use the imports however. Speaking of.... there’s something.... off.... about the natives......

What has transpired in the Ferrum Region? Why has the Ferrum League shut down? And what has become of the native people. Find out tomorrow when the story behind TEAM RADIANCE is revealed!

D

Deleted member

What people think I'm doing: Studying in the library and finishing projects.

What my blockmates think I'm doing: Slacking off because I missed a ton of sleep last night (in my place)

What I'm actually doing: Hanging around here, listening to K-Pop,m, and watching the occasional anime episode or two.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Jesus Christ
Rabs side story legit hits hard
I mean, he quite literally got hit hard in his side story too.

But it is sad that his story is all about letting go of what could have been, knowing that he could never achieve it no matter how hard he tried, which ultimately makes him a better man overall, as he no longer festers over it

Erik's story hit even harder IMO. It's funny too, because Sylvando's story is all happy and cheery and fun and games, Jade's story is just... uh..., and then the game just hits you hard with Rab and Erik.

D

Deleted member

So any predictions on what games will get nominated for the game awards Nominees announcement tomorrow?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I found out today I might get the whole month of December off. I dunno what i'm gonna do with all that free time though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, he quite literally got hit hard in his side story too.

But it is sad that his story is all about letting go of what could have been, knowing that he could never achieve it no matter how hard he tried, which ultimately makes him a better man overall, as he no longer festers over it

Erik's story hit even harder IMO. It's funny too, because Sylvando's story is all happy and cheery and fun and games, Jade's story is just... uh..., and then the game just hits you hard with Rab and Erik.
I think my favs are Rab, Erik and Sylvs stories. they were amazing. Its rare to see Sylv all depressed and now I see why made Erik reset to the scared mouse he was when they found him and Rab, you deserve to be happy.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think my favs are Rab, Erik and Sylvs stories. they were amazing. Its rare to see Sylv all depressed and now I see why made Erik reset to the scared mouse he was when they found him and Rab, you deserve to be happy.
I mean, Rab, Sylv, and Erik's stories are quite literally 3/4s of the extra stories, so you could have just said that Jade's story was mega pointless.

I mean, besides explaining her allegiance to Booga and the state of Octagonia, her story did not have an impact on the game at all.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ok I think I really like Amphibia. I haven’t enjoyed most modern Disney Channel shows but this one “clicks” with me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Treating the idea semi seriously for fun. If we were to get a RAID: Shadow Legends Fighter it would probably be one of the 4 Starter Champions. Pictured here.
DAB45D51-C548-479D-9A15-A07035E31938.jpeg

Athel: A Sacred Order Champion with weakening attacks in addition to the epic AOE (Area of Effect) ability possessed by all starter Champions. (Far Left)
Galek: An Attack Champion from the Orc Faction with impressively high speeds and a defensive debuff. (Mid left)
Kael: A Dark Elf Attack Champion wielding poisons and AOE abilities. (Far right)
Elhain: An Attack Champion from the High Elves with exceptional AOE attacks and a focus on critical hits.(back right)

Which of these do you think would make an interesting Smash character? Which do you think we would be most likely to get.

Again, this is all for ****s and giggles. We are almost definitely not getting a character from RAID: Shadow Legends.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Treating the idea semi seriously for fun. If we were to get a RAID: Shadow Legends Fighter it would probably be one of the 4 Starter Champions. Pictured here.
View attachment 247221
Athel: A Sacred Order Champion with weakening attacks in addition to the epic AOE (Area of Effect) ability possessed by all starter Champions. (Far Left)
Galek: An Attack Champion from the Orc Faction with impressively high speeds and a defensive debuff. (Mid left)
Kael: A Dark Elf Attack Champion wielding poisons and AOE abilities. (Far right)
Elhain: An Attack Champion from the High Elves with exceptional AOE attacks and a focus on critical hits.(back right)

Which of these do you think would make an interesting Smash character? Which do you think we would be most likely to get.

Again, this is all for ****s and giggles. We are almost definitely not getting a character from RAID: Shadow Legends.
Watch as someone in the community adds in all of these characters to their most wanted lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom