• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Also I have a category separate from Gen I that I just have as “Extended” which only has Pikachu and Eevee. Pikachu being the obligatory mascot character I didn’t want to nab a spot from another Gen I rep and Eevee incorporating all Eeveelutions so would represent multiple Gens but I’m thinking about turning it into the “Let’s Go” category instead by adding Alolan Marrowak and Melmetal, should I go for it?
Anyway, should I just go for this?

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
So Spidey is their golden goose? Well, knowing Mcduck, he'd find a shrewd way to take it back from them. :p
There is a rumor going around that Spiderman is worth his weight in gold, so it would be foolish for Sony to let Spiderman go especially after his hit film Far From Home grossed a billion dollars

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
There is a rumor going around that Spiderman is worth his weight in gold, so it would be foolish for Sony to let Spiderman go especially after his hit film Far From Home grossed a billion dollars
I didn't say they had to let to of him anytime soon, though, did I?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It is good to see that people are enjoying Pokemon Sword and Shield, despite its flaws. They could have done better, but enjoyment regardless is always a good thing.

D

Deleted member

ProsafiaGaming legit hacked Sword & Shield to have every Pokémon and post a full Pokédex video.

Bruh.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I don’t think BeardBear is nearly as bad as Prosafia in that instance
They've gotten better, but they used to be pretty bad about thumbnails too. Prosafia is still easily the worst, though.

Been playing Pokemon Sword most of the day. It's actually a lot of fun.

Anyone else enjoying the game?

View attachment 246851
I think it's pretty fun! It's another tried and true Pokemon experience, which is all I personally was looking for.

Current favorite 'Mon is Nickit!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So it’s currently between Absol or Regice for the one to replace Flygon for Gen III though Mawile, Sableye and Cacturne are also on the table, if anyone has any questions about my roster feel free to ask.
I have one:
Are you going to include the Ultra Beasts as secret unlockable fighters? (Every single of them.)

D

Deleted member

The evolution of the Sonic movie really shows with each poster we got through the months.

41WhTKM9SaL._AC_SY400_.jpg

sonic_the_hedgehog_ver5.jpg

MV5BNDc1ZTlmOWUtNDY2YS00OGU5LTg2MTYtYTk2MmQzMGE2NzUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkzNTgxMDg@._V1_SY264_CR0...jpg

Sorry for only having one picture in the post at first, my phone goofed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, question.

Is there a way to get a Hidden Ability into a Pokémon that didn’t start with one?

For example, my Raboot has Blaze but I would eventually want one with Libero. Can I manually change this one, or will I need to breed for it?

MainJPW

M.T.A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom