• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I was working on my Pokémon Smash game roster for a bit and after some thought, I decided to opt out Flygon since its very similar to Garchomp in movepool and typing.

I’m trying to decide between Mawile, Sableye, Cacturne, Absol, or another potential Gen III rep.

For references sake, my other G3 reps are Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Metagross, Aggron and Deoxys
Why would you ever use a ground dragon? Ice shard is a thing you know

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wish life were more like a video game. Or had some sort of fantastical element to make it more interesting.

Of all the universes in the multiverse to be born into, we had to get the boring one.

D

Deleted member

Godammit Giphy deleted all of the gifs I uploaded because I hadn't made an account. Not a big deal, but super annoying.

All of the files are still on this computer, so it's just a long and boring trech of uploading em

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
What if you had all three in there as some kind of team fighter?
I dunno, I wanted to avoid having team fighters since I wanted to have a trainer gameplay mode similar to Squad Strike and I wouldn’t feel right with that, plus I feel like I’d need to do that for the Beasts as well since I have Entei in Gen II (though I’m considering replacing him with Raikou instead)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just hatched this on go:
I have both it’s evolutions shiny from their event so I guess I have the family now. I love the colors on all of them so I’m pretty happy.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Like which one would work best or have the most potential?
Regice would be cool.

...Although, I guess it depends on how many ice Pokemon you've already considered for this idea. I liked the idea that DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu suggested with them acting as a team fighter if one Regi isn't unique enough for a spot.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Regice would be cool.

...Although, I guess it depends on how many ice Pokemon you've already considered for this idea. I liked the idea that DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu suggested with them acting as a team fighter if one Regi isn't unique enough for a spot.
Actually I think the only Ice type I have in my roster is Weavile though Abomasnow is on the back burner as a potential DLC character.

D

Deleted member

A game I'm in comes out TONIGHT. I was very excited, and I couldn't wait!

Then I realized... One of the gameplay sections centers around my voice. My voice is a very important part of the game.

Oh ****.

D

Deleted member

In what universe is Futaba actually 16! She looks like a literal child and she’s only one year younger than Joker and the gang.

I haven’t played any game. I’ve only ever appreciate the world and character design
That makes no sense. What is that even supposed to mean? You're playing a game, are you not?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Then I realized... One of the gameplay sections centers around my voice. My voice is a very important part of the game.

Oh ****.
Wait, have you not being talking about Sticky Paws this entire time?

What have you been talking about, anyway?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Do you have a PS4? Or a Xbox One?

It is way less likely that they would pull that on those boxes.
I didn't buy Wolfenstein Youngblood (mainly because I was planning to get it on the Switch before I found out about that, and my computer's running low on space so I need to beat and uninstall a few games), but by my understanding, the PS4 and Xbox One physical versions have the game on a disc.

D

Deleted member

Wait, have you not being talking about Sticky Paws this entire time?

What have you been talking about, anyway?
I don't actually voice in Sticky Paws, but I actually do voice in a lot of other games and whatnot.

This game in particular is called Eddie and The Misfits. I do a mouse. LOL

D

Deleted member

Oh ****.
Hopefully it sells good enough!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Also I have a category separate from Gen I that I just have as “Extended” which only has Pikachu and Eevee. Pikachu being the obligatory mascot character I didn’t want to nab a spot from another Gen I rep and Eevee incorporating all Eeveelutions so would represent multiple Gens but I’m thinking about turning it into the “Let’s Go” category instead by adding Alolan Marrowak and Melmetal, should I go for it?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They’re not buying back the rights but settled on a Disney 25%/Sony 75% film profit split.
To be serious, I did know that (that is I said a while, maybe years), BUT that is why I was confused when I saw Mamboo's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom