• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Bikini outfits for all the females, swimming trunks options for most of the guys with maybe just shirtless options for the furries or shorts for the typically nude animals.

Give Luigi Mr. L, Bowser Dry Bowser and Dark Bowser, Peach a Shadow Queen costume and Rosaline a goth/punk look and Nintendo suddenly gains 10 million in a day.
"Smash is for good boys and girls."

D

Deleted member

I would pay real money for Samus Returns Samus, SA-X Dark Samus, Proteus Ridley, female DQ heroines and FE Awakening Roy ngl.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Having just started playing Terry recently after buying him individually, I'm actually amazed at how well I can work with input commands, but I guess practicing Ryu & Ken a while ago got me further used to commands already. I do plan to play them all more, anyway. All I really have fix when using Terry is the misinputs I occasionally get, especially offstage.

And Robin, because that character is underrated fun.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This Skwovet has Belly Drum.

Holy ****. This must be that aura thing I heard about. Neat.
Yellow aura Pokémon get egg moved and I believe better ivs. They are quite a bit strong but worth finding

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Uh...You okay??
Eh. I’m in that post breakdown phase where your brain can’t physically produce the chemicals to make you sad anymore. But you have no reason to be happy yet so you just kind of exist without feeling any emotions at all.

I wish I really had something to look forward to. It would at least keep me distracted.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Eh. I’m in that post breakdown phase where your brain can’t physically produce the chemicals to make you sad anymore. But you have no reason to be happy yet so you just kind of exist without feeling any emotions at all.

I wish I really had something to look forward to. It would at least keep me distracted.
Man, that's too bad. Try looking up at some showtimes for movies or something, there's plenty of things out there to be excited for.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Imagine how much money Smash would make if they let us buy Character Skins for anything but the Mii-3.
That would be great. Dry Bowser, detective Pikachu, sports gear for the Mario characters, and OOT/TP costumes for Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda come to mind.

StormC

Smash Hero
you can't be mean in 2019

after silver got his redemption arc in gen 2 more like the gen 2 remakes but w/e it all went downhill from there
Outside of teaming up with you for an optional battle in Dragon's Den though, Silver is basically the same in HGSS as he is in GSC.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Outside of teaming up with you for an optional battle in Dragon's Den though, Silver is basically the same in HGSS as he is in GSC.
It's a shame they never expand on his story or Team Rocket for that matter until the shoe-in with USUM.

Thank god for manga though

1573865757948.png

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

It's all about how you look at life. I look forward to the little things, like posting in this thread or hugging my dog.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I was working on my Pokémon Smash game roster for a bit and after some thought, I decided to opt out Flygon since its very similar to Garchomp in movepool and typing.

I’m trying to decide between Mawile, Sableye, Cacturne, Absol, or another potential Gen III rep.

For references sake, my other G3 reps are Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Metagross, Aggron and Deoxys

D

Deleted member

You guys remember that world-eating centipede I mentioned yesterday?

well.....

yeah.. if you can't tell, this is some creepypasta levels of "wtf is this"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn what a day this was...Went to work, then dad and I went to groceries along while also getting all the food that'll be part of their new raw diet.

Morning: Raw egg and plain yogurt.

Evening: Chicken, white rice and broccoli.

Here's to hoping Molly's health issues ceases to exist. That's what my dad's friend said about her dog why he had ear infections before switching to that diet.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I wonder if I could try to mod in some alt costumes, are ultimate mods a thing yet?
I was working on my Pokémon Smash game roster for a bit and after some thought, I decided to opt out Flygon since its very similar to Garchomp in movepool and typing.

I’m trying to decide between Mawile, Sableye, Cacturne, Absol, or another potential Gen III rep.

For references sake, my other G3 reps are Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Metagross, Aggron and Deoxys
Absol could be cool.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

How about throwing one of the Regi trio in there?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man, that's too bad. Try looking up at some showtimes for movies or something, there's plenty of things out there to be excited for.
Wish I could afford going to see a movie.
It's all about how you look at life. I look forward to the little things, like posting in this thread or hugging my dog.
I miss my dog. He’s back home with my parents. Thanksgiving is next week though so I’ll get to see him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom