• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Poyo, I'm trying to have fun on Smashboards but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the users.
(Just kidding.)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh, okay.

I wasn’t talking about you specifically, though, and I didn’t mean to be rude :p Others claimed this, but didn’t say who made it :S That’s a funny coincidence.
I do remember someone linking to a deviantart page and twitter post to the artist on Reasetera, but was unable to find either.

Was basically a sobble fan who was annoyed with the negative reactions to it's final evolution and wanted to change minds.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
@Taigiry Oh yeah I forgot to mention your account gets deleted a week after you get pranked. Have fun!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The only good thing that post you just quoted bringed to this thread is this beautiful pic of Felix.

Time to make it a part of my collections...:evil:
Glad I could introduce you to a quality meme.

I saw it recommended in my Pinterest one morning and instantly knew that I had to use it somewhere.

D

Deleted member

I’m legit looking forward to how they write the Blue Falcon in Scoob!

He was kinda badass in Mystery Incorporated:

D

Deleted member

So, turns out Overwatch has revealed a new Mercy skin via a new Mercy centric short story, which most likely can be gotten via one of the "win 9 games challenges". No specific details yet though, but given most of those things start on a Tuesday it might actually start tomorrow.

The skin looks... ok. The wings kinda look weird, but there's not much you can do. It's the boots (shin guards?) that ruin the skin for me.

@Taigiry Oh yeah I forgot to mention your account gets deleted a week after you get pranked. Have fun!
Sheesh, how rood.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So, turns out Overwatch has revealed a new Mercy skin via a new Mercy centric short story, which most likely can be gotten via one of the "win 9 games challenges". No specific details yet though, but given most of those things start on a Tuesday it might actually start tomorrow.

The skin looks... ok. The wings kinda look weird, but there's not much you can do. It's the boots (shin guards?) that ruin the skin for me.

Sheesh, how rood.
Rest in spaghetti

never forgetti

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just dropped off my 3DS to be sent to Nintendo for repairs. Too bad it was out of warranty.

Going to be 3DS-less for 2 to 3 weeks. Whoopee...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the new Scoob trailer?
What in the world are these voice actors, no Matthew Lilliard, Frank West is Scooby but NOT Fred when he's been doing Fred since the start, and Velma is about to drop the hardest N-Word in 2020.

Just bring back the regular voice actors.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Idk if this was shared here yet, but I’m leaving this here jic. Basically be careful when using Terry online

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmmm, not sure if I should this WIP, but eh, frick it.
Kenro 133.png

Still gotta modify the legs a bit, but thanks to my sister help, it at least look better than before.

Man, this sprite is taking far longer than I thought....or maybe not, since I never draw buff dude before, so I guess it's normal, but still, wow, still gotta do the shading once it's over.:roll:

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@JDCabrera , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@Taylor F , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

D

Deleted member

Hmmm, not sure if I should this WIP, but eh, frick it.
View attachment 246176
Still gotta modify the legs a bit, but thanks to my sister help, it at least look better than before.

Man, this sprite is taking far longer than I thought....or maybe not, since I never draw buff dude before, so I guess it's normal, but still, wow, still gotta do the shading once it's over.:roll:

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@JDCabrera , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@Taylor F , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy
So far it is looking nice!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just curious what Pokémon Showdown is going to do for Gen 8 rules.

Are they going to have strictly Sword/Shield stuff or will they still have everything?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sooooo

:ultpiranha: ate save data
:ultjoker: crashed the servers
:ulthero: was briefly banned from tourneys due to RNG I guess?
:ultbanjokazooie: was overshadowed by the Sans costume idk. I know that’s technically not a technical problem but still
:ult_terry: officially BRICKS SWITCHES IF YOU USE BUSTER WOLF ONLINE AGAINST ICE CLIMBERS (maybe more?) NOW.

wonder what FP5 will do...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As someone who grew up watching Scooby-Doo and liking it to this day. I'll definitely be seeing the movie. Although I don't get why they just didn't get all the current regular voice actors for the other characters. Frank Welder for Fred, Grey Delisle for Daphne, Kate Micucci for Velma and Matthew Lillard for Shaggy. Shaggy's voice just doesn't fit right tbh.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You see, the issue with that is that it requires an ICs main.

So you Terry mains should be fine 99% of the time.
Just my luck that I ran into someone using ICs online yesterday.

Thank God I didn't think to bust some wolves against them.

D

Deleted member

Sooooo

:ultbanjokazooie: was overshadowed by the Sans costume idk. I know that’s technically not a technical problem but still
:ult_terry: officially BRICKS SWITCHES IF YOU USE BUSTER WOLF ONLINE AGAINST ICE CLIMBERS (maybe more?) NOW.

FP5 will make the Dragon Quest amiibo appear out of nowhere in my bedroom when I wake up during Christmas day.
I wish.

D

Deleted member

As a Clone High fan, I mostly hear Abe when movie Shaggy speaks and I’m not sure how I feel about that.
As someone who grew up watching Scooby-Doo and liking it to this day. I'll definitely be seeing the movie. Although I don't get why they just didn't get all the current regular voice actors for the other characters. Frank Welder for Fred, Grey Delisle for Daphne, Kate Micucci for Velma and Matthew Lillard for Shaggy. Shaggy's voice just doesn't fit right tbh.
The spanish dub of the movie for some reason kept all the original voice actors but Shaggy’s.

It isn’t too awful since everyone else is there, doh this could also be a similar case to Frozone’s Spain voice actor, who is against being heard in trailers for some reason.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>You can't brick your switch online if you never go online in the first place.
cant get mad.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The spanish dub of the movie for some reason kept all the original voice actors but Shaggy’s.

It isn’t too awful since everyone else is there, doh this could also be a similar case to Frozone’s Spain voice actor, who is against being heard in trailers for some reason.
Regardless though besides that and Fred's design which to me seems off this is one of my most anticipated films next year with Godzilla vs. Kong (And yours too obviously), Fast and Furious 9, Bloodshot, Antlers and Underwater.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Sooooo

Yeah, but :ultbanjokazooie: completely overshadowed :ulthero: at E3 so it’s ok.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all forget that pokemon leak and aren't caring about the true tragedy.

They actually cut moves like Return and Pursuit.

Outside of hazards, you can't punish switching anymore. And normal lost their best stab move short of double edge.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given we getting an Hanna-Barbara Cinematic Universe. When are we ever gonna get an Smash Bros./Nintendo Cinematic Universe. Seriously Nintendo imagine the money that'd make! Get an animated company on it already!

Just not Disney...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also :ultfalco: Dastardly has really stepped up his game for this film.
View attachment 246181
He truly did.

And seeing Daphne in a Wonder Woman costume has made me hope that Robin, Batman and Superman make a cameo due to their strong connections with Hanna Barbera.

And who knows? Maybe Hanna Barbera pulls a “Star Wars in LEGO Movie 1” and manage to get the Fantastic Four to cameo in the movie, since Hanna Barbera also worked with the characters in the past.

But that’s more unlikely.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don't even have switch online so I think i'm safe from the brickening. Still what is it with dlc characters and screwing with the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom