• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seems legit to me.
Jokes aside, this radiates some cursed energy.
What’s cursed about it? I love FNaF and seeing it in Smash would be delightfully strange. Plus, it is one of the most popular indie franchises of all time, at least in the states. Like, how many indie games are getting a movie adaption, multiple spin-off novels, and merchandise at a friggin Target?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was really hoping it was gonna be Doom Slayer though. VGA would had been the perfect time to announce him if he happens to be in the game eventually. Oh well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I may do a WoL nuzlocke sometime myself. It‘ll suck not being able to use DLC, though.
It's pretty fun. TBH I only lost that early because I'm terrible playing under pressure, but after a few more attempts I'll get accustomed to it and will be able to get further and further. I also wasn't allowing myself to use any of my super buffed up spirits from my main file, so that kinda hindered me too lol.

For those curious, this was the ruleset I came up with for myself. It's a mix of stuff I've seen YT channels do and stuff that fits my own tastes:

Smash Ultimate Nuzlocke Rules:

- Permadeath
- Spirit permadeath
- Can only have a load out of 8 fighters at a time, similar to a Pokemon run
- Primary spirits used must start at level 1 at the beginning of each run. A spirit that replaces a deceased spirit must be no higher in level. In effect until the first max Level spirit is obtained. After that, anything is fair game.
- Any support spirits are fair game
- DLC characters banned
- DLC spirits allowed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now that's confirmed not to be Doom Slayer I think I remain more patient for when the character gets announced.

Someone should ask Vergeben the possibility if Doom Slayer is post-Pass as he stated for Ryu Hayabusa.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
>When you finally think you're going to heaven/take your revenge on the Purple Guy, only for Galeem to take your soul just mere moment before you can rest/finish your vengeance.
View attachment 246045
I just realized, The Puppet being a defense spirit actually makes a lot of sense.
https://youtu.be/zhTXXZZwMHk?t=18

Also, I absolutely love The Puppet’s voice.
What’s cursed about it? I love FNaF and seeing it in Smash would be delightfully strange. Plus, it is one of the most popular indie franchises of all time, at least in the states. Like, how many indie games are getting a movie adaption, multiple spin-off novels, and merchandise at a friggin Target?
It was supposed to be satire. That wasn’t supposed to be taken seriously.
I did say ”jokes aside” didn’t I?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Still dunno why the character has to be "big" when the pass has literally been filled with niche picks that appeal to very specific crowds. Not so sure TGA is gonna go the way folks think.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There's also unexpected picks that could also be big.

2B (I didn't realize Nier was that popular) and KOS-MOS.

No one would also expect Lara Croft nor Agumon.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright so for sleeper picks: 2B, Agumon, Chosen Undead, Dovahkiin, Lara Croft, Master Chief, KOS-MOS, Professor Layton

Then for obvious: Dante, Crash (Assuming Vergeben eventually says its not him either), Heihachi, Lloyd, Phoenix Wright, Resident Evil rep, Sora, Steve.

Am I missing someone?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still love the idea of Agumon functioning similar to:ultpokemontrainer:with his Down B letting him digivolve to Agumon>Greymon>MetalGreymon.

Sure lot of work but that'd be sick and worth it.
Oops. I was looking for him in the obvious section.
No worries it happens with everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom