• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You all know that people can just create a new account after deleting an old one, right? Like, this isn't a life-ending scenario here. Getting this attached to a screen name and personal with one another is what created the problem that forced that purging of the previous thread. A bet's a bet; let him delete the account and create Noipoi2: Electric Boogaloo or something. You'll see him again in like 10 minutes; no big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You all know that people can just create a new account after deleting an old one, right? Like, this isn't a life-ending scenario here. Getting this attached to a screen name and personal with one another is what created the problem that forced that purging of the previous thread. A bet's a bet; let him delete the account and create Noipoi2: Electric Boogaloo or something. You'll see him again in like 10 minutes; no big deal.
I thought that was actually impossible to make.

Or at least I heard something about users being unable to make second accounts if they delete their first one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The lack of Garou jacket as an alt is pretty disappointing, but YOOOOOOOO, Terry looks cool as **** and his stage is ******* PACKED with quality music!

I can't wait to try him out once I recover from feeling like a zombie lol.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Noipoi if you're still considering even doing this over some stupid bet all respect I had for you will be all gone.

If that doesn't convince you then we should make a petition for you to stay.
Taking it a bit too far. He's clearly in a fragile state and saying THIS is not a god idea. Well, it's not a good idea ever. But especially not now.

D

Deleted member

I thought that was actually impossible to make.

Or at least I heard something about users being unable to make second accounts if they delete their first one.
Maybe from the same email; just use a secondary email. Where there's a will, there's a way.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that all the characters on Terry's stage don't have spirits?
The same happened with Midgar and Summons, right?

It seems securing the rights of characters and specific art pieces are two different things.

D

Deleted member

anyways ima head out now so uhhhh
change da world
my final message
goodb ye

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Taking it a bit too far. He's clearly in a fragile state and saying THIS is not a god idea. Well, it's not a good idea ever. But especially not now.
I admitted I didn't exactly worded what I wanted in the right way. Probably should had taken more time before posting.

D

Deleted member

I was literally gone for like 30 minutes and Noipoi Noipoi was saying he was going to delete his account? wat

Anyway, still kinda meh on Terry, but I'm slowly warming up to him. He'll still be dead last in terms of which DLC I liked the best thou.

D

Deleted member

50 tracks, SNK pretty much dunking on almsot every other franchise in Smash.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know if this was mentioned amidst the hubbub of Terry's release, but a spirit battle for the Tockles spirit was added to the Dragon Quest spirit board, in case anyone didn't get that one.

D

Deleted member

The same happened with Midgar and Summons, right?

It seems securing the rights of characters and specific art pieces are two different things.
And before anyone replies to you asking “what if a character doesn’t have official art?”, I’ll give the answer already:

They basically do what they did with Banjo spirits and the Parasit Queen from Metroid Prime 1 (make full-on original renders exclusive of Ultimate)

D

Deleted member

The lack of Garou jacket as an alt is pretty disappointing, but YOOOOOOOO, Terry looks cool as **** and his stage is ******* PACKED with quality music!

I can't wait to try him out once I recover from feeling like a zombie lol.
It's pretty amazing. No Garou is disappointing but the hat is so iconic I can't fault Sakurai. That win screen is everything I wanted it to be.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
BRO! There's a lot to talk about now that I saw it. Terry really looks like he'll be one of my favorites like Mega Man, Ridley, Samus/Dark Samus and Ryu/Ken.

1. I was NOT expecting him to give Terry a Back Special for Crack Shoot. That's a first, but I wonder how it'll work in 4 player. Either way, I could just use the Hurricane Kick motion in stead.
2. His Arcade Mode is really cool. I was expecting team Capcom, but Mega Man, Sonic and Pac-Man as the Hero Team is pretty sick. Not to mention the Ryu/Ken/Terry Team as a final boss.
3. His Final Smash is awesome!
4. Him having Desperation moves was something we should have considered over Max Mode, but I'm glad OG Buster Wolf makes it in.
5. A bit of profound sadness over the lack of Garou Terry, but other wise, his alts are pretty good.
6. RIP Mai, The kids aren't ready for that yet.
7. 50 ****ING MUSIC TRACKS! And you thought Street Fighter, Mega Man and Castlevania got a lot! Well, that's for an entire company, so I guess that's why.
8. BIG SHOT!, Arashi no Saxophone and Soy Sauce for Geese are in, so I'm happy. Arashi no Saxophone even gets a remix.
9. Mega Man X, Mega Man .EXE(but not really, just let me dream) and Heihachi live another day.
10. Some neat Additions added to the online mode.
11. Sakurai being a huge Iori Fanboy is really funny to me. Somehow the guy who made Kirby also likes Edgy Rival dudes.
12. Kirby get's the gloves too!

Either way, Whining Fools Begone. Because Wubba Wubba We're ALL in the pink today BOOOOOOYZ! WE ARE ALL OKAY!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was literally gone for like 30 minutes and Noipoi Noipoi was saying he was going to delete his account? wat

Anyway, still kinda meh on Terry, but I'm slowly warming up to him. He'll still be dead last in terms of which DLC I liked the best thou.
I think everyone gets it by now that Terry is the worst thing to ever happen in your eyes.

D

Deleted member

I think everyone gets it by now that Terry is the worst thing to ever happen in your eyes.
Not so much he's the worst, I just don't like his design, compared to all the others. It all depends on who #5 is, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I don't know if this was mentioned amidst the hubbub of Terry's release, but a spirit battle for the Tockles spirit was added to the Dragon Quest spirit board, in case anyone didn't get that one.
Oh ****, I meant to mention that. I just got too wrapped up in Noipoi being ridculous and forgot.

Anyway, I finished Terry's Classic run, got all of his Spirits, and did the Tockles fight, so I'm back to having every Spirit again. I wonder what I should do next.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
“Reimu leak is fake, they wouldn’t add more than 11-12 songs and it has around 20!”

Terry: *brings a big box full of CDs* “Are you okay?”
I still don't believe for a second that Reimu is in, but god damn if this isn't the funniest **** to me

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
“Reimu leak is fake, they wouldn’t add more than 11-12 songs and it has around 20!”

Terry: *brings a big box full of CDs* “Are you okay?”
I love that story too. Of course he didn't expect all 50 to be approved and they were just like "Sure, this list looks good!". SNK appears to be the most cooperative of all the companies Sakurai has worked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom