• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, since all my tributes are dead and NOW my alt favorites are out too... go literally any character I'm familiar with.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Day 8

Guh-Huzzah tries to sleep through the entire day.

Psycho Red overhears Jevil and Peter Venkman talking in the distance.

Judy Hopps, Sobble, and Figment and Dreamfinder get into a fight. Judy Hopps triumphantly kills them both.

Sobble's run comes to a tragic end along with Figment and Dreamfinder when Judy Hopps triumphs and kills them all during a fight.

Jevil and Venkman also seem to be discussing something. A plan? A threat? A trade of supplies? A casual conversation? Who's to say? We'll find out their fates soon enough. Only five tributes remain.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Day 8

Guh-Huzzah tries to sleep through the entire day.

Psycho Red overhears Jevil and Peter Venkman talking in the distance.

Judy Hopps, Sobble, and Figment and Dreamfinder get into a fight. Judy Hopps triumphantly kills them both.

Sobble's run comes to a tragic end along with Figment and Dreamfinder when Judy Hopps triumphs and kills them all during a fight.

Jevil and Venkman also seem to be discussing something. A plan? A threat? A trade of supplies? A casual conversation? Who's to say? We'll find out their fates soon enough. Only five tributes remain.
Excellent, Psycho Red's the only unfamiliar character left. Good odds for whom I'm rooting for lol

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fallen Tributes 8

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Sobble

District 4

Figment and Dreamfinder

District 10

Night 8
Jevil quietly hums.

Psycho Red begs for Judy Hopps to kill him. She refuses, keeping Psycho Red alive.

Guh-Huzzah climbs a tree to rest.

Peter Venkman dies from an infection.

Venkman sadly dies due to an infection, so presumably he was venting to Jevil because he knew he simply didn't have much time left. Psycho Red also catches up to Judy Hopps, only to beg her to end his life, a request that she refuses.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
While I don’t care for entertaining them, Sabi is looking into it. I would assume Verg will do the same if he finds out about it.

I’d like to think we’ll have answers by the end of the day, but that’s probably too hopeful.
Sabi said she’d find out either tonight or tomorrow, so take that as you may

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Day 9

Jevil discovers a river.

Psycho Red catches Guh-Huzzah off guard and kills him.

Judy Hopps dies of dysentery.

Judy Hopps ends up being among those who perish pathetically (especially considering her impressive kill count), possibly due to Guh-Huzzah's nefarious plans, as Psycho Red quickly kills him, having presumably owing his newfound hope to Judy's help. Jevil, meanwhile, lurks on his own near a river.

And then there were two...place your final bets now, ladies and gentlemen.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fallen Tributes 9

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Peter Venkman

District 8

Guh-Huzzah

District 12

Judy Hopps

District 2

Night 9

Psycho Red battles Jevil in the final showdown for victory and survival, and during a crazed, bullet-hell battle traditional of Deltarune and Undertale, Jevil comes out on top as Jevil throws a knife into Psycho Red's chest, ending the Psycho Ranger's life.

Who does that leave as our winner...? ...Why, none other than:

Jevil from District 6!

The winning District goes to TheCJBrine TheCJBrine ! Congratulations!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, I wake up and the Pokemon subreddit is in a full on nuclear meltdown
I mean I can't really blame 'em in this case
Dexit ended up being way worse than what most of us probably imagined, 60% of all previous gen Pokemon being cut is a whole damn lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
This just goes to show that campers don't always lose. Sit idly by and bide your time while everyone else wastes away their energy and then you have easy pickings.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I still have no clue what that was about, anyone care to explain?
It was a Hunger Games simulator that was planned by KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
Everyone selected four characters as "tributes" and they were all put in a simulator in which they fight to the death until there's one left standing. Based on Suzanne Collins' award winning "Hunger Games" book series.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Fallen Tributes 9

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Peter Venkman

District 8

Guh-Huzzah

District 12

Judy Hopps

District 2

Night 9

Psycho Red battles Jevil in the final showdown for victory and survival, and during a crazed, bullet-hell battle traditional of Deltarune and Undertale, Jevil comes out on top a Jevil throws a knife into Psycho Red's chest, ending the Psycho Ranger's life.

Who does that leave as our winner...? ...Why, none other than:

Jevil from District 6!

The winning District goes to TheCJBrine TheCJBrine ! Congratulations!
I'm so happy.

I'm only disappointed Jevil killed our beloved Pig King, and that Sens died. King Boo? "Haaa! Hahahahaha... you can't kill a ghost...!"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Since this is Monday, and craziness is going on, I guess you guys could say this is Just Another Manic Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom