• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think Grookey’s evolution would look slightly better if they either omitted the orange or spread some of the orange more around its design.
I don’t like the evolution at all. All this time. All this waiting. We had to have it leaked to see it. And it’s ****ing THAT. Sobble too. They’re just.... not good.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don’t like the evolution at all. All this time. All this waiting. We had to have it leaked to see it. And it’s ****ing THAT. Sobble too. They’re just.... not good.
Nah, Grookey's great. You just don't like it.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
When i see too many Smash Ultimate DLC and Final Starter Evolution leaks:
Computer.gif

(If you don't who's that, it's Ron from Parks and Recreation.)

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Tbf these are just leaks. Apparently the main leaker went to bed so there'll be more tomorrow. The final evos and
gremlin Meowth
were leaked by others and could be fake

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Not that I want to talk too much about the leaks.

Grass evo is better imo than Water. Waiting on Scorbunny to make my decision most likely.

D

Deleted member

So apparently the final Sobble and Grookey evos were leaked by a different person and might not be real?
Idk if that's true but it's what I've been hearing

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
When's Thugs Bunny though?

And more importantly, when's Terrance Bogard? I'm finna skip this Pokemon game as it is, so I can't say I'm too upset by spoilers.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wouldn't say that Grookey3 is ugly. But I wouldn't say he's good or bad, either. Ge's just a really bland Pokemon who doesn't really stand out to me.

Now Sobble3, THAT's ugly. That's bad. I don't give a **** if he looks like Gex, he looks awful, and I'm not sorry for having that opinion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few players reset the game until they got a female one.
I just took the males. I like my starters to be male pff. In fact, in sun and moon, I wanted more male pokemon but the game kept giving me wild pokemon that were chicks and I was getting annoyed

Last edited:

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
So apparently the final Sobble and Grookey evos were leaked by a different person and might not be real?
Idk if that's true but it's what I've been hearing
That’s circulating, but there’s no solid evidence either way. At the very least, the leaks have stopped for now, presumably the leaker went to sleep.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Looks again

Are we looking at the same Pokémon?
You know what I see?

A big, chill gorilla friend who just wants to have a good time. Look at his tree hair. Look at his tree stump drum. Look at that smile. So chill. So neat.

Legit one of the best Pokémon of the generation.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sobble's final evo isn't as feminine as Delphox or Primarina, but as I'm sure I've said before, I prefer designs that look more gender-neutral.

Female Incineroar is weird.
Male Braixen is weird.
Female Emboar is weird.
Male Brionne is weird.

I don't want to repeatedly reset just so I can get the gender that matches its appearance.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
You know what I see?

A big, chill gorilla friend who just wants to have a good time. Look at his tree hair. Look at his tree stump drum. Look at that smile. So chill. So neat.

Legit one of the best Pokémon of the generation.
The short simple sentences makes this post read like you’re being held at gunpoint to say it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Broke: Yaoi Hands

Woke: Wreck-It Ralph Hands

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Clearly the gender ratios actually introduce the complex idea that gender and assumed appearances don't always have to match what we generally perceive them to be.

GF has always been woke and pokémon is deep. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom