• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Important Pokémon SWSH Leak stuff:
I was in the Discord server where all of the leaked stuff dropped. Apparently there’s 2 leakers, one that was on said server that had agreeably legitimate information, and the other apparently on 4Chan. The elephant, which was dropped on Discord, is pretty much legit because of the one trailer from months ago that had said elephant coming out of a Pokéball in one frame. Therefore, we can assume Discord leaker is real. On the other hand, we have no idea about the guy on 4Chan, and even the Discord leaker has no idea about their legitimacy either.

With that in mind, only Grookey2, Sobble2, new fox and its evo, Galarian Meowth, construction elephant and purple guy are the only ones that are very likely real. Meanwhile, the “leaked” Grookey3, Intelleon, and Perrserker (supposed Galarian Meowth evo) could be very much fake, as they didn’t come from the Discord leaker.

If you want proof of me being there when it all dropped, here’s an unsurprisingly large screenshot of the exact moment when the fox dropped. We all took screenshots ASAP because the leaker immediately deleted his photos only seconds after posting them:
View attachment 244370
Don’t worry, I charged my phone.
My hope has been rekindled

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember when people tried to say the leaked Alola starters were fake.

And the leaked Kalos starters.

And the leaked Unova starters.

All of them were real.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Grookey2 looks odd to me.

But yeah, we'll find out if the final evos are fake probably tomorrow so it's not too long of a wait

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I saw a rumored “return list” of Pokémon. Greninja is not among them.

Hoping it’s not real to be honest, but can only wait and see.

D

Deleted member

All of them were real.
So what you're saying is Baboom win? Cause Baboom just won.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So far the Galarian candidates for my Smash styled Pokémon fighting game include:
  • Corviknight
  • Dreadnaw
  • Obstagoon
  • Sirfetch’d
  • Grookey’s final evolution
  • Sobble’s final evolution
... yeah I think I’ll wait for more game info before this goes any further.

D

Deleted member

I saw a rumored “return list” of Pokémon. Greninja is not among them.

Hoping it’s not real to be honest, but can only wait and see.
>Promote a Pokemon over the course of 2 generations, give it a new form, put it in Smash
>Don't bring it back
Seems kinda sus to me
I...don't like this evolution all that much.

Assuming it's not fake I kinda like it
Someone was saying it and Galarian Meowth are based on Vikings and I can totally get down with that

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For me with my time with Smash 4, I would usually play with Wario in his regular overalls looks for Online Matches & such. Don't really mind his biker outfit from WarioWare, just a personal preference.
I never got into WarioWare myself. I like the characters, though.

I got the Super Mario series Wario amiibo since I'm a huge Wario Land fan. I think the only Land game I don't own is the Virtual Boy version(I try to buy games for systems I own >.>).

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah no, those finals are probably real. For better (Grookey) or for worse (I actually don't hate Sobble3 but everyone else can put it here)

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Hey remember when the final evolution of starter Pokémon were kaiju monsters and not anthro?

Or atleast some of them were?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

All of them were real.
The Unova saga was my favorite. People claiming emboar was lickilicky shopped with rhyperior was hilarious

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm normally the skeptic of this thread, but I don't think these evos are fake. Some of the details on the second forms match with the third forms, like Grookey having the same orange mouth and green cuffs around the arms.

1572629685370.png
1572640216338.png

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It depends the starters. I most like Kanto's, though I wish the middle ones felt slightly more unique than being the first one plus a tad more. Johto was more or less the same (though Bayleef felt the most unique of the three middle evolutions).

Anyway, I can't wait for the official reveals. I still gotta finish paying off the double pack I put money down on. I might pay for most of it and have my parents pay off the rest for Christmas. I already bought enough amiibo. There's other things I still need to buy(being a full adult means I pay for some of my gifts).

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
About ape
The drum not being a part of Grookey's final evo in some way feels weird to me, though. Like, what happens if it gets taken away? Will models walking around hop around with the drum? It's not bad, though

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The drum not being a part of Grookey's final evo in some way feels weird to me, though. Like, what happens if it gets taken away? Will models walking around hop around with the drum? It's not bad, though
I hope questions like these kill the "we gotta fill the grass starter quota" meme.

D

Deleted member

Holy **** they're adding real customization options in WoW Shadowlands

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
About ape
It probably hauls it around in movement animations or it stores it in the big mane somehow

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
They ******* kill John Connor in the beginning of the movie and take a massive dump all over the legacy of the first two movies.

Yeah, I'm not wasting money on this POS.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It depends the starters. I most like Kanto's, though I wish the middle ones felt slightly more unique than being the first one plus a tad more. Johto was more or less the same (though Bayleef felt the most unique of the three middle evolutions).

Anyway, I can't wait for the official reveals. I still gotta finish paying off the double pack I put money down on. I might pay for most of it and have my parents pay off the rest for Christmas. I already bought enough amiibo. There's other things I still need to buy(being a full adult means I pay for some of my gifts).
Where did you buy the double pack?

I actually bought two, though one was a Christmas gift for a friend. My first one came from the Pokemon Center, so I'll also get three keychain plushies of the starters. The second was from Best Buy, so I'll get a Zacian and Zamazenta coin (with a tiny display stand) as a bonus.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be great, and is something that I've been secretly hoping for since this whole fiasco started a few months ago? Sexually divergent starter evolutions. The males of the line go one way and the females go the other, like Nidoran.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Where did you buy the double pack?

I actually bought two, though one was a Christmas gift for a friend. My first one came from the Pokemon Center, so I'll also get three keychain plushies of the starters. The second was from Best Buy, so I'll get a Zacian and Zamazenta coin (with a tiny display stand) as a bonus.
I got the double pack at GameStop. I'd rather just have one case. I always buy all versions of the main games anyway. >.>

Though this is the first time I can't directly trade between the games, so... I think a Pokemon Box option will be available at some point?

D

Deleted member

They ******* kill John Connor in the beginning of the movie and take a massive dump all over the legacy of the first two movies.

Yeah, I'm not wasting money on this POS.
Woah, that sounds worse than a british ghost TV show!

D

Deleted member

A game I’m a part of has released on Steam, and I’m also a community mod for it.

That’s surreal.

D

Deleted member

:) You got me curious, which game is it?
It’s a game called Sticky Paws. I edited the trailer, made the Steam emojis, and my fanart is in the fanart gallery.

It’s basically a game about a cat trying to get his cake back. It’s a simple premise, but it gets the job done, and the art style oozes charm. Getting ready to play rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom