• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Images are broken, oh no! You'll have to communicate via words and text for the next few hours before we can get it fixed. Thanks for your patience! :happysheep:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Images are broken, oh no! You'll have to communicate via words and text for the next few hours before we can get it fixed. Thanks for your patience! :happysheep:
B-b-but there's no time to be waiting!

Just think of all the dank memes I could've graced this thread with if images were still working. You think it's possible to crack quality jokes on here with just...words?! Bah!

D

Deleted member

Kingdom Hearts.

Only one out of the six games I've played in the franchise was worth anything, and I absolutely hate the central plot and characters.
:l
really?
I will admit I've literally only played like 2 games out of the franchise(Re:coded and KH3) but both of those were really good.
The plot definitely made zero sense, but I felt the combat made up for it.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Kinda sad to hear some honestly worrisome things about Luigi's Mansion 3. Like there are some great things from what I've seen, but man...apparently the game is so easy to the point of tedium.
I've heard the difficulty is similar to the previous game, which wasn't hard, but had some tough bits toward the end.

Regardless, this is an easy fix through updates. All they have to do is adjust the amount of HP drained when suctioning ghosts and double the damage from their attacks. If they don't do this in an update, then I'm sure you'll get your fill through Scarescraper, which gets genuinely hard as you progress to higher floors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Congrats to my whole family for ruining my birthday.

“Yeah, your day has truly sucked and we could afford something to try and cheer you up a bit. But nah, **** you! YoU aRe ToO oLd To GeT sTuFf FrOm Us!”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
:l
really?
I will admit I've literally only played like 2 games out of the franchise(Re:coded and KH3) but both of those were really good.
The plot definitely made zero sense, but I felt the combat made up for it.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is the only game in the series that I was getting any kind of enjoyment out of, and even that was towards the end of the game when they started introducing the optional data bosses and Lingering Will.

KH3 looks decent as far as the combat goes, but I have absolutely no interest in ever picking it up because the current plot disgusts me. I'll stick to Platinum Games and DMC when I need my action fix.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've heard the difficulty is similar to the previous game, which wasn't hard, but had some tough bits toward the end.

Regardless, this is an easy fix through updates. All they have to do is adjust the amount of HP drained when suctioning ghosts and double the damage
You mean like how 3H added Maddening and may add Lunatic as free DLC? Because from what I see the issue with LM3's combat is that the slam is basically an 'I win' button, which wouldn't be fixed by a difficulty increase

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I never handed out candy. We live out in the far side, so we don't really have that many kids around. The ones that are around go into town instead.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

“Yeah, your day has truly sucked and we could afford something to try and cheer you up a bit. But nah, **** you! YoU aRe ToO oLd To GeT sTuFf FrOm Us!”
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your parents.

What kind of thing were you interested in getting that could possibly cheer you up?

say what you want about KH3 but KH3 sora had an amazing amount of personality and is the far better looking Sora
Yeah, I'll admit that his new design is an improvement over his looks from KH1 and KH2.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Well, if it helps I can give you a gift.

*gives warm imaginary hug*

Hope that'll help.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Images broken?
Nah, Nintendo would rather take the whole SmashBros site down.
Which they just did.

Pretty sure it means nothing btw.

D

Deleted member

Okay. I know this probably doesn’t mean anything but on the 5% chance it does HOLLY BUGGERING ****!
more likely than not, means nothing.
Nintendo isn't the kind of company to JUST take down an entire rendering process of a forum.
If anything, they could easily take the whole site down(they have the rights to do so because the site uses copyrighted material from Nintendo)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, just so everyone knows, the Smash Ultimate website isn't available right now. I've read this from the Geno Thread, and the website doesn't load up for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
more likely than not, means nothing.
Nintendo isn't the kind of company to JUST take down an entire rendering process of a forum.
If anything, they could easily take the whole site down(they have the rights to do so because the site uses copyrighted material from Nintendo)
No. I’m talking about how the official smash website is down. Not how images are broken on smashboards.

D

Deleted member

So, just so everyone knows, the Smash Ultimate website isn't available right now. I've read this from the Geno Thread, and the website doesn't load up for me.
Just checked myself, it's true.
I used a VPN to make sure it isn't my schools wifi blocking it, and sure enough, yup.
No. I’m talking about how the official smash website is down. Not how images are broken on smashboards.
ahhhhhhhhh.
that's a whole nother beast.
Mightttt just be a weird unscheduled maintenance, in which case, expect something big.
It could also be a ****-up on Nintendo's part. Given the evidence, I doubt this. Still possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't mind.

It'll probably be a long time before I can play the game, anyway.
idk if I should spoil it but its a 11 years old so **** it lol

shes dressed as a boy because of her profession as a detective. They wouldnt have taken her seriously as a girl so she disguised herself as a boy so they would at least take her seriously.
anyone that tells you shes trans, ignore them because its clear they didnt play the game and if they did they didnt get far. That misinformation was unfortunately a thing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think it's done this before.

I guess the new Intern-kun could've goofed.
It's either that or Nintendo is doing what they do best: changing up how they do stuff.

As in, more likely than not, we might get a reveal in a manner similar to Sirfetched. I would keep an eye on the website if I were you.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
It's either that or Nintendo is doing what they do best: changing up how they do stuff.

As in, more likely than not, we might get a reveal in a manner similar to Sirfetched. I would keep an eye on the website if I were you.
Surely if we were getting a reveal it would’ve been announced ahead of time..right?
I’d love to be wrong though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've been gone for half the day. A pretty productive one to be precise. Took my dogs for an hour long morning walk, played with them for a bit then went out to do some stuff, then played with the dogs again and here I am.

So any updates regarding an Direct or DLC fighter 5?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Surely if we were getting a reveal it would’ve been announced ahead of time..right?
I’d love to be wrong though.
Joker was not announced ahead of time. They just dropped his trailer on us with literally 0 warning, and then told us "hey guess what he's coming out tomorrow"

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Yo, I might freak out when the website is back online and Sonic shows up on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom