• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd be more than OK with Reimu being added, especially when it means getting Touhou music. My only wish would be that the PC-98 games would get some love, too. I've always had a soft spot for the Mystic Square soundtrack in particular.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
I’m really only expecting 3 characters post-pass. I can’t imagine the support for this game lasting for a much longer time, and there are plenty of other games Nintendo is going to want push in the coming years.

Reimu would be pretty interesting, especially for the music, but I wonder how much of her moveset would essentially just be a transplant from that Touhou fighting game.

D

Deleted member

I’m really only expecting 3 characters post-pass. I can’t imagine the support for this game lasting for a much longer time, and there are plenty of other games Nintendo is going to want push in the coming years.

Reimu would be pretty interesting, especially for the music, but I wonder how much of her moveset would essentially just be a transplant from that Touhou fighting game.
Same here honestly. I feel that 4 is the maximum, and personally?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What's this I'm hearing about Reimu?

First Tracer, then Ryu Hayabusa, then Crash and now her? Who's next for an contender?

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
idk about these reimu leaks

just feels sort of weird with how we started talking about her recently

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think were due for an new poll.

I think it should be who do you think will be DLC fighter 5. My options.

Crash Bandicoot
Doom Slayer
Reimu
Ryu Hayabusa
Tracer
Other

Who agrees?

Last edited:

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Someone who leaked Touhou stuff in past in saying Reimu's likely in Smash as Nintendo's getting a LOT of people to remix songs from the franchise, go to the Reimu thread for more details
I suppose that there’s an actual leaker with a proven track record vouching for her helps, but we know that Smash remixes are created well in advance. If this is true, then ray-moo would have to be one of the later DLC characters. It could also very well just be for another Taiko crossover, since that’s, well, a rhythm game.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway let's just appreciate that with all this **** going on, we have absolutely no idea who CP5 actually is right now

of ryu/crash/reimu i'm hoping for touhou music the most but it's nice to actually not know yet for once

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I suppose that there’s an actual leaker with a proven track record vouching for her helps, but we know that Smash remixes are created well in advance. If this is true, then ray-moo would have to be one of the later DLC characters. It could also very well just be for another Taiko crossover, since that’s, well, a rhythm game.
reimu leaker claims composers were being contacted as early as november 2018; the recent development is that they've confirmed it's still happening, so the schedule in theory matches up for a late fighter's pass release rather than wave 2

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The leaker apparantly listed names of people involved and whatnot. Regardless, I just think it's interesting how she and Crash both are getting the "oh you guys this is true" treatment despite how I have no expectations beyond Terry being shown off

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
reimu leaker claims composers were being contacted as early as november 2018; the recent development is that they've confirmed it's still happening, so the schedule in theory matches up for a late fighter's pass release rather than wave 2
I see then. No doubt that’s interesting, but I’m still just leaning towards it being for Taiko or something. I suppose Reimu still feels like too much of a joke pick in my mind to take it seriously, although she has a legit chance now.

Cirno would be better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom