• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
my dog came down with Kennal Cough and refused to drink water or eat yesterday
Hope your dog makes a smooch recovery. I wish the best for any dog and they deserve more.

If you don't have the money to afford the vet or not wanting to pay too much there's always natural remedies you could attempt.

BTW what kind of breed is your dog? :)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hope your dog makes a smooch recovery. I wish the best for any dog and they deserve more.

If you don't have the money to afford the vet or not wanting to pay too much there's always natural remedies you could attempt.

hes a Labberdoodle, hes eating today, he just needed to sleep and kennal cough normaly resolves itself but in worst cases he'll need antibiotics. Since we got him back from a foster family, thr cost of him.has dropped 100 bucks. Hes still chronicly ill but at least his pills cost went down

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
hes a Labberdoodle, hes eating today, he just needed to sleep and kennal cough normaly resolves itself but in worst cases he'll need antibiotics. Since we got him back from a foster family, thr cost of him.has dropped 100 bucks. Hes still chronicly ill but at least his pills cost went down
Good to know he's doing better. Give him a hug for me. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well she's not sick she's just suffers from gastrointestinal issues and yeast infection in her ear. She might also have anal gland issues. Regardless she's still active as she is.
Oooh oh oh then yeah, there is ways to help with that. I know when my dog had potty issues I cat get i to here, we put him on a bland chicken and rice diet. and when he was backed up, sweet potatos and some moveme t. The poor dog butt tho, rip

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I miss my dog. I don’t get to see him for most of the year. Just over class breaks. He’s the best boy in the world. He’s half black lab and half beagle (the beagle was the mom). When I’m home we’re inseparable and he sleeps in my bed. I miss him a lot. Especially since he’s getting old (but still acts like a puppy).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I miss my dog. I don’t get to see him for most of the year. Just over class breaks. He’s the best boy in the world. He’s half black lab and half beagle (the beagle was the mom). When I’m home we’re inseparable and he sleeps in my bed. I miss him a lot. Especially since he’s getting old (but still acts like a puppy).
Dogs are definitely the best. We don't deserve dogs...Too innocent for this world.

D

Deleted member

Good Morning everyone! Did anything interesting happen last night?

Edit: oh god the feels in the posts above me

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Overall I think my dog will be fine. Just gotta keep going at it with her. Get her the treatment she needs. I've just been worrying too much again as usual jumping to the worst conclusions. Just continue to monitor her just to be safe though.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
AHHH DISCORD'S DOWN!

edit:nvm, it's good now lol

Double edit: NO IT'S STILL DOWN

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just know something btw. If I knew anyone that mistreats a dog or see someone doing so. They better as hope I don't not know where they live...

But to people who treats them and helps with all they love they deserve like Howl of a Dog and Dodo does. Prompts and huge respect to them. ^_^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, now that it's the weekend where I live, I'm hoping that I can just relax until next week, because we're starting ANOTHER big project at my school(it's pretty much the school's point, google Owensboro Innovation Academy if you're interested)

I don't know the nitty gritty details yet, but judging from the info we have, we basically have to provide entertainment to a restaurant(maybe?) for a couple hours.
And it's all live action as well.
You can probably see why I just want to relax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Did another Death Battle template here:
20191020_002419.jpg

Bandana Dee, Kirby's Best Friend
And
Shake King, The Dimensional Pirate
If this was real, who would win?
(The fight itself would take place in Dedede's Castle as both Bandana and Shakey fight, said castle gets destroyed more and more.)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Most likely from least likely IMO who DLC fighter 5 might be.

1. Doom Slayer
2. Crash Bandicoot
3. Ryu Hayabusa
4. Capcom rep (Amaterasu, Dante, Phoenix Wright, Resident Evil rep, etc.)
5. Namco rep (Agumon, Chosen Undead, KOS-MOS, Tales rep, etc.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Shake King, literally no question about it.
Bandana Dee could put up a fight, but Shake King already is way out of his league, strength-wise.
Bandana Dee is more agile and quicker, but i agree with ya. For example Bandana Dee can summon a cannon-blasting bazooka which can turn into a machine gun, and his spear can become fire, ice, water or electricity if absorbed. I imagine him spinning his spear fast enough to create a gigantic tornado sucking in Shake King and combo the everliving outta him, and could borrow attacks from the Staff Ability like Unrelenting Staff and Staff Counter. I imagine in the climax where Bandana has the Star Allies Sparkler as he and Shake King clash with each other through the intense stormy clouds and firing lasers and stars before ending in a beam-o-war.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Most likely from least likely IMO who DLC fighter 5 might be.

1. Doom Slayer
2. Crash Bandicoot
3. Ryu Hayabusa
4. Capcom rep (Amaterasu, Dante, Phoenix Wright, Resident Evil rep, etc.)
5. Namco rep (Agumon, Chosen Undead, KOS-MOS, Tales rep, etc.)
I say it’s DoomSlayer or Crash if they save the reveal for The Game Awards. But if the reveal comes with Terry, it’s most likely a Namco Rep or something else a little... smaller.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i do find it interesting that papagenos's source called both rocket grunt and goemon mii costumes way back in july

how in ****'s name do you call goemon and a team rocket grunt

D

Deleted member

Dogs are definitely the best. We don't deserve dogs...Too innocent for this world.
All they are is love! It’s all they know!
Well then my fifth girl :ultisabelle: fits the description.

Speaking of, I promised y'all my own artwork of her. It is nearing completion. Until then, check out more :ultisabelle: fan art.

My narcolepsy is starting to take over, so sayonara. :ness:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wanted to google “Warui Sonic”. Like, of course the internet would have drawn Sonic’s Wario form. They’ve drawn everything else.... this is what I found.
608D9C78-359F-4D0B-980F-8B44750B7D26.jpeg

Agumon is definitely an character people might be sleeping on and one Sakurai would surprise us with. I'd keep an eye on him tbh alongside Lara Croft (Who'd likely be Post-pass if she's to get in).
End the pass with Augumon. Sakurai please.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I wanted to google “Warui Sonic”. Like, of course the internet would have drawn Sonic’s Wario form. They’ve drawn everything else.... this is what I found.
The worst part of this is the hands, I don't ever want to see Sonic without gloves.

This is almost as bad as that weird Sonic Underground foot episode.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
P O N I P P U H.jpg

What fruit is this?
It's a lemon

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You got to meet him too?

I met him back in March and he signed my Wario and Waluigi amiibo. Amazing man.

If you don't believe me: -snip-
Hey! That’s awesome man! I got my 8-Bit Mario Amiibo signed!
E2DDE8AC-8C97-4E6F-8617-2B117841BD37.jpeg

Kind of ironic considering that Wario is my favorite Mario character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom