• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i do find it interesting that papagenos's source called both rocket grunt and goemon mii costumes way back in july

how in ****'s name do you call goemon and a team rocket grunt
What else is his source is saying?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
B U F F B O I.jpg

S T R O N K K I R B
The bottom right would make an awesome Copy Ability to use. (The one I'm talking about is the extremely muscular buff one.)

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
@JDCabrera

But also OH ****. That could be fun.
guy also called no microsoft costumes and luminary as the default DQ rep instead of erdrick

here's the full list of mii costumes he 'leaked'

1571496393158.png

the only notable omission is sans, but it's hard to deny that he successfully leaked the other four costumes of wave 3

mallow/smitthy but no geno also has obvious implications

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

guy also called no microsoft costumes and luminary as the default DQ rep instead of erdrick

here's the full list of mii costumes he 'leaked'

View attachment 242649

the only notable omission is sans, but it's hard to deny that he successfully leaked the other four costumes of wave 3

mallow/smithy but no geno also has obvious implications
That... is a promising list.

A VERY promising list!

Bwa HA HA HA HA HA

Wait but hold on. Was the post-fighter pass even considered at around July?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
That... is a promising list.

A VERY promising list!

Bwa HA HA HA HA HA

Wait but hold on. Was the post-fighter pass even considered at around July?
i'd be willing to bet post-pass was in negotiations the moment they saw joker money flowing in (as evidenced by the 16 WoL slots in late january with 2.0)

D

Deleted member

i'd be willing to bet post-pass was in negotiations the moment they saw joker money flowing in (as evidenced by the 16 WoL slots in late january with 2.0)
Well it's actual evidence for Geno now. I'm actually in this bet.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Oh come on.

You are not killing Crash Bandicoot again, I don’t care for whatever reason.
There's no way it would kill Crash.

But I would say the political and social implications over there hold more importance than a vidya james IP, yes. If people want to boycott, so be it.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I can't believe the final boss for the next Sonic game was just spoiled like that...

Oh, and my man needs to stop skipping leg day.
2 rare leaked pictures of the true final boss for new Kirby game:
Dragon 2.jpg
Dragon.jpg
Which one would you choose?
(I would go with either 1 or 2.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh come on.

You are not killing Crash Bandicoot again, I don’t care for whatever reason.
Realistically, if Crash is #5, he ain't getting removed. People have already fully purchased the fighters pass. At most, it just wont gain some amount of money, which is negligible when more fighters are on their way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm not sure if anyone here still plays Xenoverse 2 or even cared about it to begin with, but they have screenshots of Android 21 now:

Interesting that they went with her scientist look over the Majin form.

D

Deleted member

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 I had this video in my recommendations and considering you like to talk about that game, I thought it might be of interest to you? I haven't had to the time to really give it a watch yet, so I dunno how much of that is new stuff an how much of that has already been known.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Realistically, if Crash is #5, he ain't getting removed. People have already fully purchased the fighters pass. At most, it just wont gain some amount of money, which is negligible when more fighters are on their way.
Realistically, if crash has already been licensed to any degree, he ain’t getting removed.

Honestly just please stop affecting Activision is not Blizzard. They make independent decisions.

I know for a fact that there’s nothing they could do to get people to call it off. That’s how this works. Someone does something the internet hivemind dislikes and then they’re cancelled. Everyone wants them dead. They want them to fail at everything now. And there’s no way to come back from that. I will not let Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon die again. China needs to be stopped yes, but killing a game company isn’t going to do it. So stop. Please. I’m begging you.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Realistically, if crash has already been licensed to any degree, he ain’t getting removed.

Honestly just please stop affecting Activision is not Blizzard. They make independent decisions.

I know for a fact that there’s nothing they could do to get people to call it off. That’s how this works. Someone does something the internet hivemind dislikes and then they’re cancelled. Everyone wants them dead. They want them to fail at everything now. And there’s no way to come back from that. I will not let Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon die again. China needs to be stopped yes, but killing a game company isn’t going to do it. So stop. Please. I’m begging you.
EDIT: You know what, I don't want to argue with you when you're like this. Pretend I didn't say anything.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm not sure if anyone here still plays Xenoverse 2 or even cared about it to begin with, but they have screenshots of Android 21 now:

Interesting that they went with her scientist look over the Majin form.
Huh. Didn't expect her, especially in that form.

D

Deleted member

Imagine if we got an Overwatch character people would be calling to cancel their fighter passes en masse lol

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
User warned for the inappropriate content in the original post
My reaction when i look up adorable fan art of the Kirby Series and The Loud House show:
Face 1.gif

My reaction when i see disturbing fan art of Kirby and Lincoln Loud:
Face 2.gif

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
So Crash is a new contender now? I've always thought he would be one of the most hype possibilities. I'd prefer Hayabusa personally, but I can respect the choice if it's Crash.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
My reaction when i look up adorable fan art of the Kirby Series and The Loud House show:
-inappropriate quote removed-
I don't mean to call you out or anything but you really need to do a better job gauging what needs to be shared here or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom