• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That's cause gen 2 ****in sucks, from Pokemon roster to game design
A roster that gives us Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Scizor, Houndoom, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Steelix, Espeon, Quagsire, Heracross, Ursaring, Suicune and Raikou isn't bad.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Allow me to rant a bit. lookimg at other peoples draws make me extreamly envious. Compared to all these good drawing I see other people make, my stuff looks like utter trash
That’s what I used to think. I still think it to some degree. But I keep drawing and keep practicing. Sometimes drawing the same picture multiple times just to get the hand of it. You’ll get there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since I can't link the leak for language, I'm in the process of transcribing it all to text for everyone's convenience. It's just taking a bit.

D

Deleted member

That wasn't even a Game Journalist and Cuphead got excellent reviews anyway but go off on your stupid gamergate thing.
Actually, you're incorrect. He was(I think he still is) a Journalist, and he(along with Shroob Shroob ) have nothing to do with Gamergate. I really don't get where you're coming from.

Oh yeah, and the proof:
https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/24/...nutes-of-shame-with-an-old-time-cartoon-game/
https://www.player.one/cuphead-gameplay-video-gamescom-dean-takahashi-119834

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What exactly is the collage leak? I only know of the Affleck one.
I’m glad you liked it! I’ve still yet to play it but it’s on my list. She’s great (and a good character in PSASBR).
Isn't she pretty busted in All-Stars? I vaguely remember hearing stuff like that years ago. Also kind of a shame the Gravity Rush stage was canceled, even if I personally don't care too much for PAS, to be honest.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What exactly is the collage leak? I only know of the Affleck one.
Isn't she pretty busted in All-Stars? I vaguely remember hearing stuff like that years ago. Also kind of a shame the Gravity Rush stage was canceled, even if I personally don't care too much for PAS, to be honest.
She’s a tad broken. But they were able to nerf her a tad in the final patch that came with Zeus and Isaac Clarke.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I'm gonna take a short break from the site. Could be back maybe next week or the week after but I'm just going through a bit right now given my worry over my dog and don't want to keep getting snappy with you all.

Until then peace out guys. See you when I come back eventually.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That’s what I used to think. I still think it to some degree. But I keep drawing and keep practicing. Sometimes drawing the same picture multiple times just to get the hand of it. You’ll get there.
maan, I cant even make a ****ing perfect ****ing circle, for guck sake, the picture with the pokemon wasnt even drawn by me, I traced those ******* and tracing isnt drawing. It failure

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Says who?

you mean fake?
*facepalm* damn autocorrect. Yes. I meant fake.

maan, I cant even make a ****ing perfect ****ing circle, for guck sake, the picture with the pokemon wasnt even drawn by me, I traced those ******* and tracing isnt drawing. It failure
circles don’t need to be perfect. Especially in art. Everyone started out sucking. If you practice, you’ll get there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I’m sorry. But that’s all I can tell you. Getting better takes work. and not everyone improves at the same pace. But everyone can improve.
Hell, those two peices of crap i posted here werent even good but for some reason people like them and i dont know why when there are better artist that can draw on here

StormC

Smash Hero
Oof.

So early Sword and Shield impressions happened, and at worst, it confirms the collage leak, and at best, it fuels it.

RIP Sawsbuck...
What is in the previews that confirms the leak? I'm out of the loop.

D

Deleted member

How to draw a circle:

All jokes aside though, at least you show your art around here, even though you think it's bad. That alone takes a lot of courage and is something to be proud of.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
How to draw a circle:

All jokes aside though, at least you show your art around here, even though you think it's bad. That alone takes a lot of courage and is something to be proud of.
I dont know why i show my ****.I know its ****. If i know its ****, why bother showing it anymore

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If the collage leak is true, then that means all three of the last three Pokemon I wanted will return.

Mewtwo
Zoroark
and Lycanroc

Dude also said roughly 20% of the dex was cut from each region, meaning the Galarian Dex could have 600-700 Pokemon.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The only way they'd count as spoilers is if you read a legitimate leak before the video but after we made the bet and found out something was real.

In that case, you'd have to avoid trailers until release day.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oof.

So early Sword and Shield impressions happened, and at worst, it confirms the collage leak, and at best, it fuels it.

RIP Sawsbuck...
How the hell did they miss such an easy opportunity?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Imagine how any of these boss battles would play out with these being driven by the one & only:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom