• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
ehhh, fudge it, i'll stick around.

I won't be able to sleep anyways, knowing that i could miss some pretty important stuff.

D

Deleted member

Guys... as someone who is into the competitive Smash scene.

I really hate the format of this tourney.
Time is what kills it for me. Matches are gonna take too long. Also not a big fan of items when it comes to competitive unless you're Alpharad and make it ****ing hilarious to watch.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Doesn't seem like Sakurai is actually there. I wonder if this effects the chance of a reveal happening.
That'll make it the only one of the three tournaments that took place today where the creator didn't appear on stage afterwards

Still, who knows - maybe one of the contestants will rip off their mask and reveal that they were Sakurai all along

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hang on, I was out, what was the Splatoon reveal?
Next splatfest is the last one (as was expected) - apocalypse theme of Chaos vs Order

Could well affect the next game - also all of the temporary stages (the shifty stations) are appearing in the final splatfest and in the 5.0.0 update are being permanently added into the game for Turf War

Bee Card

Smash Ace
Guys please answer me xD
Can we always talk about leaks on this thread or it's not the case anymore ?
I don't want to spoil someone who didn't wants to ^^'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom