• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The fact that the Three Houses leak is undeniably real at this point has me super hyped.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey. Cable Guy's figure for Banjo is listed as Nintendo. Well that's great to hear.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
all that can be said is that nintendo's current TH marketing is doing the game a disservice
It really does say something when a full on story leak is doing so much more to get people interested than Nintendo is.

Honestly thinking we might get a Story trailer at E3.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Imagine if Shinobi didn't say anything and this is how Banjo was actually spoiled.
tbh if shinobi hadn't said anything/leakers hadn't followed suite this would probably be met with suspicion but ultimately dismissed as a coincidence (e.g. 'nintendo' because it's based on the n64 design)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
It really does say something when a full on story leak is doing so much more to get people interested than Nintendo is.

Plot twist: Nintendo are actually manufacturing these leaks and are profiting off of leak culture.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
three houses as sold: persona 4
three houses in reality:
ever played shin megami tensei?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Plot twist: Nintendo are actually manufacturing these leaks and are profiting off of leak culture.
TFW Thanibomb actually has an uncle that works at Nintendo.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Did that announcer just say ''That was a huge cluster****?" at a Nintendo presentation?

D

Deleted member

tbh if shinobi hadn't said anything/leakers hadn't followed suite this would probably be met with suspicion but ultimately dismissed as a coincidence (e.g. 'nintendo' because it's based on the n64 design)
Given how it's a Cable Guy's figure, in which receiving one for your series means new content, I think some of us would be parading Banjo for Switch in some way.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I don't know if I want to open the Three Houses leaks above or not, I'm moderately interested in the game.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, considering how much people flock to "leaks", I'd say it sounds like an effective way to advertise.

D

Deleted member

Yo... this isn't it at all, but wouldn't it be crazy if Nintendo bought back Rare, or at the very least, The Banjo IP?
Rare only value nowadays IMO is their IP's as pretty much most of the talent jumped ship (and even then, their biggest hits came from franchises they didn't own).

Potato_

Smash Lord

I feel like there has to be at this point. A lot of the story stuff sounds like HUGE selling points. Particularly

The timeskip to war, having characters from other paths/houses actually dying

That stuff would be a big bomb to drop at E3, probably the last big info drop before the game releases.

Also, dude said the lewdness and skinship stuff was toned down. That's probably one of the biggest things I was hoping for.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just got out of union cave, gonna stop there for right now cause i gotta leave for work soon

also something special happened

my mobile images always turn sideways no clue why
20190608_152948.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's so bizarre to hear that Fire Emblem is about to have a good story again. Take me home, Intsys.
It's got a good setting so far. Story-wise, we don't know anything. Remember, settings-wise, Fates is not bad. But it was the writing and plot that made it spike down hard. And while the idea of a time-skip sounds like a good setup for a good story, it will all depend on the writing and how things are handled.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, American cheese is disgusting.
american processed cheese is highly popular because despite what your vegan neighbor says about processed cheese, it has a purpose

normal regular cheese cannot melt properly or quickly, while the ol american wisconsin can do it effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom