• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I don't care if he's a clown I'm rooting for Salem rn

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
The Banana Splits was alright. To people who say it's trash, go watch Watch This If You Dare or whatever on Hulu because my god I couldn't tell what was going on and if I was supposed to be laughing or not.

i did like the kills for the most part. Looked a little cheap at parts and the acting from a few actors as well as the writing could've used some work but otherwise it's harmless entertainment

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Haven't seen you in a hot minute. How are ya?
Call me Millennial Aristocracy. SO and I finally landed a house---2,200 sq ft of space we hardly know what to do with. Got a dog, too.

Suffice to say, it's been really busy for me. Haven't had a lot of time to myself, lol

Smooth Criminal

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey —- Hows it been? Get a shiny trapinch on go today?
Sadly didn't even get enough Trapinch candies to get a Flygon. Was on a short vacation in the Upper Peninsula so it's hard to catch while being on the road all day.

I hope there is another community day near the end of the year for all past events. I have a perfect Croconaw that I've been waiting to evolve and get Hydro Cannon on.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Pinkie+Cheese

Fluttershy+Discord

Applejack+Rainbow Dash

Let em come
Happy for ya.
My friend also shipped the last one and I can see it as well, although I was primarily Fluttercord so I was pretty happy.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Call me Millennial Aristocracy. SO and I finally landed a house---2,200 sq ft of space we hardly know what to do with. Got a dog, too.

Suffice to say, it's been really busy for me. Haven't had a lot of time to myself, lol

Smooth Criminal
At least the lack of time for yourself is due to positive circumstances. I am glad things are going good for you. Try not to be a stranger.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
THESE CASTERS ARE WEAK

SAY TRANS RIGHTS MARIO YOU COWARDS

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sadly didn't even get enough Trapinch candies to get a Flygon. Was on a short vacation in the Upper Peninsula so it's hard to catch while being on the road all day.

I hope there is another community day near the end of the year for all past events. I have a perfect Croconaw that I've been waiting to evolve and get Hydro Cannon on.
That’s too bad but the crocanaw sounds good. Trapinch was almost the only community I actually was out for and got something on. I really hope the end of the year event comes back too. That was a great idea for the game

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
https://www.twitch.tv/thundergamingla
I'm the Smashboards equivalent of that one guy who tries to talk football to people who really, really don't care about football.
Ooh, I was at this event earlier today, only managed to place 49th 33rd if I'm reading the bracket correctly. Who's your favorite player remaining in the tournament?

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
...Ah.

Apologies. :T
No need, you couldn't have known lol. I just love competitive play though and watching it gets me hype. Makes me post stuff without much consideration towards whether it's actually anything of substance.
Ooh, I was at this event earlier today, only managed to place 33rd if I'm reading the bracket correctly. Who's your favorite player remaining in the tournament?
Def probably Wizzy. Love watching his Mario.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
... well guess I'm rooting for Salem now. Sorry, Hero is an underdog tho.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm about be happy on the internet RIGHT NOW and no one can stop me! :happysheep:
JZgAT.gif

That’s too bad but the crocanaw sounds good. Trapinch was almost the only community I actually was out for and got something on. I really hope the end of the year event comes back too. That was a great idea for the game
I remember last December I was able to Shiny Charmander and enough candies to get Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Ampharos.

I just wish the community days would last all day instead of just three hours. Kind of misleading... :p

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
WAIT NVM TEA IS UP IN THIS ***** LET'S GO
"Hero is bottom tier" - people who like sleeping on the crazy things Acceleratle alone allows Hero to do.
That's nice and all but 1. Acceleratle lasts so short 2. Hero has to get Acceleratle first without getting rushed down while opening his menu 3. Once meter runs out Hero is nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom