• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just finished Skyfall - definitely one of the best Bond movies, at least from what I've seen. Shame that they didn't get Sean Connery as the Scottish groundskeeper who has known James since he was a boy - that seemed like such a missed opportunity.

Seeing as I've been told that Moonraker isn't a great movie, I'm going to go with another Roger Moore movie: Octo--

Actually, I'm not sure if typing out the title would be considered censor dodging (plus it's a rather awkward title to say in general), so it's the one where the name roughly means "eight cats". (out of the Roger Moore movies that I own, the ones that I haven't seen are that, Moonraker, and For Your Eyes Only)

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I just finished Skyfall - definitely one of the best Bond movies, at least from what I've seen. Shame that they didn't get Sean Connery as the Scottish groundskeeper who has known James since he was a boy - that seemed like such a missed opportunity.

Seeing as I've been told that Moonraker isn't a great movie, I'm going to go with another Roger Moore movie: Octo--

Actually, I'm not sure if typing out the title would be considered censor dodging (plus it's a rather awkward title to say in general), so it's the one where the name roughly means "eight cats". (out of the Roger Moore movies that I own, the ones that I haven't seen are that, Moonraker, and For Your Eyes Only)
You should watch Goldeneye haha it will always be my favourite.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
You should watch Goldeneye haha it will always be my favourite.
I have seen that one - it's the only Brosnan Bond movie that I own. I can definitely see why they made it into a video game - there were a lot of great setpieces and action scenes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Banjo-Tooie is now finished. I didn't complete it. I just didn't see a reason too. But I beat the final boss.

Like, in Banjo-Kazooie, you get a bunch of extra health and ammo and stuff if you do 100%. But in Tooie, there's just nothing like that. You still get the refills, but it costs nothing except the jiggies to open the door.

Gonna go get dinner. Then I'm gonna start up Nuts and Bolts... I have no intention of completing it. I just wanna see what it has to offer, maybe beat it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Would anybody be interested if I made a support thread for Link's Awakening version of Link, but with an even more unique moveset? I have ideas to incorporate more of his weapons/items into it alongside everything else. Might take me a while.

Not sure what to do for Shadow/Dark Link however, I guess I'll just edit most of the whole thing out to the newest version as well. Hoping no one did the former idea already.

It's called Clorox. Drink up.
Cheers.

StormC

Smash Hero
From what I've heard it is a good game, just not a good Banjo game. Ya feel?
It's... fine, but I feel like the vehicle building aspect isn't very fun and the missions are dreadfully repetitive.

Showdown Town is great though.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I just parried a Mr. Saturn, and I've never felt more impressed with myself. Yes I have.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’know how Santa handles Christmas presents?

I handle Halloween presents.

Tell me what you want and I’ll see if I can make some spooky magic happen.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I just parried a Mr. Saturn, and I've never felt more impressed with myself. Yes I have.
Parrying something that breaks shields is always super satisfying.
d96.jpg

The ability to draw something that isn't stick figures.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I'm still waiting for that million dollars and a kangaroo.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I just found a way to convert any text into an awesome banner.

20190922_004040.jpg

Now I can spread worthless propaganda for characters I want in Smash around on Smashboards faster than ever.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if Reggie and Bill have seen the artwork siivagunner made for the king for another day and if so what’s their reaction?
AECD83E3-1315-4687-BFF8-456CF515338E.jpeg

I also love that their team name is Nintendo Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom