• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
2021 the year that Sandbag was made playable in smash and won Evo 2021 under the control of Reggie Fils Amie

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Really!? Small world! Not only is today my birthday, but I'm turning 22 as well!

Not sure if I'm more amazed or spooked out by this coincidence...

Ah well. Happy Birthday to both of us!
Coincidences like these are of cosmic proportions. Quite the spook factor, indeed...I just made two user puns in one post. On purpose. What have I become...?

Alright, coincidences and jokes aside, Happy Birthday to you too, man! Here's to a great day for the both of us.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The so-called raid of Area 51 one is udnerway, and...Oh hey, guess I'm 22 now!

Yup! It's my Birthday today. One year older, and at this point not feeling any different from the age of either 20 or 21. Even so, I'm no less happy celebrate it, nor am I any less happy to take a day off.
Really!? Small world! Not only is today my birthday, but I'm turning 22 as well!

Not sure if I'm more amazed or spooked out by this coincidence...

Ah well. Happy Birthday to both of us!
Happy birthday!
I’m turning 22 but not for another Five days

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Have you got to the dragon boss yet? Cos that **** was doing my head in so I put down the game - planning to pick it up again at some later point
Yeah, my roomate and I got to him. The marching fire part sucks with 2 players, but I managed to get the the last section with 1hp while he died before that.

I died because I used the Milk Laser attack and then fell right into his fire. Dang autocroller.

D

Deleted member

There's literally no reason to take the milk thing seriously.

They said fighter four would be a fighting game girl with a projectile and that fighter five would come from an existing series. Terry fits NEITHER of those. The rumor is trash. Throw it away.
Just because the female character wasent shown doesn’t mean he’s dead that would be like saying verge said square rep is first but it wasent so no square rep then and look what happened then. He leaked hero with no female alts and smash vr in October you know.
The day after the direct he said that the female character would be challenger pack 5 and it’s possible it was a mixup and could have been mistaken for cp4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Over the past week I've been helping my brother out with a game concept he's been working on, it's been really fun writing down the plot for this.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
2022: the year in which NERV gear and Sword Art Online will become a reality, apparently. Said franchise will receive a revival even though it doesnt deserve it.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
A lot, actually. Evolutionary stages and I think codenames.

This changes the game. It even combats the Ben Afleck leak.
Combat as in disproves it? That would be a hard sell on me... But color me curious, happen to have a link or images associated?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Oh? Something new leaked?
The stages of evolution for certain Pokemon were leaked.

• Grookey will likely be a gorilla.
  • Rolycoly, Yamper, and Wooloo are the first form of an evolution line.
  • Alcermie and Polteageist are the second form of an evolution line.
  • Corviknight is the final form of an evolution line, suggesting it's the regional bird.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The so-called raid of Area 51 one is udnerway, and...Oh hey, guess I'm 22 now!

Yup! It's my Birthday today. One year older, and at this point not feeling any different from the age of either 20 or 21. Even so, I'm no less happy celebrate it, nor am I any less happy to take a day off.
Let's see them aliens!!

Happy b-day my friend. Hope today is a special one for you. Also, since you're 22 you're now obliged to sing Taylor Swift's "Feelin 22" at least once today. :p

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
The stages of evolution for certain Pokemon were leaked.

• Grookey will likely be a gorilla.
  • Rolycoly, Yamper, and Wooloo are the first form of an evolution line.
  • Alcermie and Polteageist are the second form of an evolution line.
  • Corviknight is the final form of an evolution line, suggesting it's the regional bird.
Interesting...

I expected Rolycoly, Yamper, and Wooloo to have an evo line, but Corviknight is a surprise if it's true. Maybe I'm just comparing it too mauch to Skarmory but it struck me as a non evolving Pokemon from the get go (still a little salty at no pics, but I won't complain too much)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Found a cool prompt on Facebook. Thought I’d bring it here.

YOU ARE THE FINAL BOSS! Tell me:
  • Your pre-battle quote
  • The battle’s location
  • The battle’s soundtrack

You think you can challenge ME! Reality bends to my will! YOU! ARE! NOTHING!

Takes place in an opulent Pink Crystal Palace

Battle Music: Some sort of Killer Instinct/Megalovania/Steven Universe remix

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just because the female character wasent shown doesn’t mean he’s dead that would be like saying verge said square rep is first but it wasent so no square rep then and look what happened then. He leaked hero with no female alts and smash vr in October you know.
The day after the direct he said that the female character would be challenger pack 5 and it’s possible it was a mixup and could have been mistaken for cp4.
There were claims for both 4 and 5.

4) Female projectile-based fighting game character.

5) Character from an existing series.

Now tell me which one Terry fits. Hint: Neither.

Vergeben has a fantastic track record with Smash. Milk doesn't. Milk is literally as credible as loz18. There is no reason at all to believe them, other than out of misplaced hope for a character you want.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
People seriously gonna try to raid Area 51?

Also idk why but my right rib has been hurting like a ***** since yesterday... I have no idea why

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman

• Your pre-battle quote
  • The battle’s location

"Oh? You're approaching me? Rather than running away you're coming right towards me? Well come as close as you'd like!"
Cairo, Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bR0N2eguwb8

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, I thought everything leaked. If it’s just a few Pokémon then this is fine.

I expected Yamper, Wooloo, and Rolycoly to evolve. Super cool that Alcremie and Polteageist have prevos. Didn’t expect Corviknight to be a third stage, having trouble choosing between it and Sirfetch’d.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman

I expected Yamper, Wooloo, and Rolycoly to evolve. Super cool that Alcremie and Polteageist have prevos. Didn’t expect Corviknight to be a third stage, having trouble choosing between it and Sirfetch’d.
I already have my team basically planned out. It feels like jumping the gun, but honestly I'm so enraptured with the designs I've seen so far I'm willing to make a judgement call

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A lot, actually. Evolutionary stages and I think codenames.

This changes the game. It even combats the Ben Afleck leak.

I was about to say most of this makes sense and was obvious, it wasn’t that big of a leak. Only dreadnaw really surprised me

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Asking the real questions...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I missed a few so I'll go back over the pages I missed.

2020: Rare Replay was announced for Switch with DK games, 35 games for the 35th anniversary for... $50. ****ing Nintendo tax. Also it made so much sense in hindsight where those datamined Rare spirits went--they were promotional spirits for the title. BFBB, and FINALLY a Super Mario 3D World port. Took them long enough.
2021: The new Crash game was released for PS5, but I don't care because I'm waiting for it to come to the Switch. It's coming to Switch, right?
2022: Few, it came to the Switch.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

• Your pre-battle quote
  • The battle’s location

“Buenos Dias, ****boy. Hope you’re ready to party!”

On the back of a ginormous black dragon, flying through space.

Sonic Colors Final Boss theme.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just thinking about 2019 in general ignoring the February events fills my heart and mind with a lot of joy and motivation.
The thought that 2019 is almost over and has brought you copious amounts of joy fills you with determination.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Scorbunny is codenamed Usagi.

Now that obviously means rabbit in Japanese, but what if it also means Scorbunny will evolve into Sailor Moon???

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
That's new. based on color and... theme and impressions, probably a Duraludon evo imo. They look really spooky though, I am intimidated

EDIT: Wait, do we know if Alola forms will be returning for transferred Pokemon?
No, but I severely doubt they will. A few Pokemon who had Alolan forms like Vulpix are already confirmed, and they're returning in their orginal forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom