• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
User was infracted for this post: flaming
I dont have a credit card
If you can't pay eBay then you can't pay us.

Community's already been taken for plenty of rides recently. Get the hell out.

D

Deleted member

As a quick heads up, discussion of off-site invite-only areas isn't really on topic. Not all users can readily contribute to that conversation. Similarly, "Hi hello I'm leaving the site," isn't the type of content that fosters conversation, and it certainly can't be relevant to the previous conversation topic either. Profile posts are more suited for both types of content, please use those in the future. Thank you!

We now return to your regularly scheduled socialization
but how else will i get one last free helping of likes

Renos

Smash Rookie
If you don’t have a credit card I highly doubt you’d be able to get that 3DS shipped to your house mate.
If you can't pay eBay then you can't pay us.

Community's already been taken for plenty of rides recently. Get the hell out.
Take a chill pill. I already gave up. Geez. Lets forget this happened and let me be part of the community. I know when give up

D

Deleted member

Guess which games I’m picking at launch day.
515606E1-2475-4720-969A-8AE9DAA88BEF.jpeg

I’ll just say that the two have been pretty strong online today.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All this Pokemon talk are cool.

But can we talk about A B S ?

Marsa Part 2 -Clothes 18.gif

OK, joke aside, she isn't over yet, but she is CLOSE ot it, in fact, you could consider what you're seeing pretty much a alt for the main sprite, right now, all I need to do is the gi & the black belt and she be 100% sure. Well, beside if I decide to do a alt where her legs have fake skin on them.

In all cases, Hope you enjoy what as been done. :)

(Also, tagging Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , @Taylor F & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy )

D

Deleted member

If your gonna pay you wouldn’t have asked it for free. And I find it hard to believe you cannot find a single one out there.
This isn’t eBay or somethin’. Your not purchasing anything here.

I swear if they did and Taylor was lying to me about not getting a response...
What can I do to make myself more trustworthy then?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wait a minute...
In the Pokemon conference, they said that Sword and Shield news are coming out on this date...

They also spent a bit of time talking about the new Godzilla movie around that time where they restated the direct date...

And S&S's main mechanic is making Pokemon gigantic...

Suspicious, huh?

D

Deleted member

All this Pokemon talk are cool.

But can we talk about A B S ?

View attachment 226026
OK, joke aside, she isn't over yet, but she is CLOSE ot it, in fact, you could consider what you're seeing pretty much a alt for the main sprite, right now, all I need to do is the gi & the black belt and she be 100% sure. Well, beside if I decide to do a alt where her legs have fake skin on them.

In all cases, Hope you enjoy what as been done. :)

(Also, tagging Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , @Taylor F & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy )
That’s some good stuff!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If you don’t have a credit card I highly doubt you’d be able to get that 3DS shipped to your house mate.
Not true. There are gift cards. Buy one with cash then use it online.

D

Deleted member

I never said you weren’t trustworthy or anything like that.
You said you considered that I might be lying, which I wasn’t, which means you may not have my full trust, so I want to know what I can do to improve my trustworthiness.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Asking for money for a 3DS? You’re better off asking on Twitter or in a discord server that’s willing to donate

Besides since 3DSes are no longer in production, the price for used/refurbished ones will probably go down after a few years

Also if you wanna change your username you can ask an admin to do it if you don’t wanna buy Premium

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol so literally all the rumors were true

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen hiding in fear of shinobi then too :090:

also dynamax looks hella gimmicky

it's like they ran of out of valid reasons for professors to study pokemon so they just make up new ones

also ****ing RIP mega evolutions and Z moves, can I get an F in the chat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I never said I thought you were lying.
You said “I swear if Taylor wss lying about the mods not getting back to him...” so thatmgives me the impression you thought or at least considered that I was lying, so I just want to know how I can make myself more trustworthy.

Renos

Smash Rookie
Asking for money for a 3DS? You’re better off asking on Twitter or in a discord server that’s willing to donate

Besides since 3DSes are no longer in production, the price for used/refurbished ones will probably go down after a few years

Also if you wanna change your username you can ask an admin to do it if you don’t wanna buy Premium
No i dont think i will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom