• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aight so now that Pokémon news is out I’m gonna be absent until E3

Quite frankly I’m kinda sick of all these leaks. It’s gotten real annoying and I don’t feel like dealing with them for a week.

I’ll still talk some Pokémon here and there, but for the most part I’ll be posting less.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Everything in the new Pokemon trailer looks cool...except dynamaxing. I like it for the multiplayer idea with friends, but having it be seemingly too prominent in normal gameplay is a bit of a turnoff...

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
> Make a sheep Pokemon called Wooloo
> Kinda sounds like that guy from Ages of Empires who WOLOLO's the enemy
> Said guy carries a staff which looks a bit like a shepherd's crook

I t a l l c o n n e c t s

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was showing my mom the new Sword and Shield Pokemon and when she saw Sobble, the first thing she said was, "That's unfortunate."

I never laughed so hard. Lol

D

Deleted member

everybody gangsta until fayoshill leaves smashboards for the forseeable future

y'all can hmu on discord or w/e but yea i'm done with this place

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A FNAF memes that only old **** like me will understand.
View attachment 225996
Oh boy, the nostalgia is hitting me hard.
Ok wait wait wait I know I’ve heard that from a fan game but I can’t remember the name.

Ah ****... uh... it’s that one joke game that’s all I remember. When I google it up I’m gonna feel dumb for not remembering.

Oh yeah, Five Night’s at ****boys. Who even makes these things?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Everything in the new Pokemon trailer looks cool...except dynamaxing. I like it for the multiplayer idea with friends, but having it be seemingly too prominent in normal gameplay is a bit of a turnoff...
Yeah. It just feels like they think they need to keep throwing in gimmicks. Mega Evolution, Z-moves, now making pokemon really, really big...

Think the Mega Evolutions'll become just regular evolutions in another game or two? Seems like a waste of some cool designs.

D

Deleted member

no i was banned for making fun of a pedo so i couldn't make my long dramatic goodbye post with multiple sad gifs and a billion tags
I thought you were already unbanned. Man, this lore is way too confusing.
Anyways I understand mate, gonna miss you and your posts, one of the funniest people here. See ya!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Aight so now that Pokémon news is out I’m gonna be absent until E3

Quite frankly I’m kinda sick of all these leaks. It’s gotten real annoying and I don’t feel like dealing with them for a week.

I’ll still talk some Pokémon here and there, but for the most part I’ll be posting less.
Can I tag you with my reaction vid for the direct? I don't talk about the leeks. I don't even know what they are.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Woke up and saw the trailer.

-I like Zacian and Zamazenta, they're not quite my favorite duo like the Gen 3 or 5 ones, but I still think they're pretty good designs. I'm leaning more towards Zacian at the moment as of course I'm a sucker for Sif, but I'm waiting for version exclusive features and Pokémon before I make my final call.
-Raid Battles look fun, I always loved those type of battles in MMORPGs so I can't wait to take that experience and use it in S/S. Dynamaxing itself I'm currently ambivalent on though, it depends on how the mechanic is used.
-In terms of the new Pokémon, my current favorite is Corviknight as it reminds me of a more knightly Skarmory. Drednaw also looks pretty good.
-I like the Wild Areas, particularly when it comes to roaming Pokémon as I felt that was a good feature from Let's Go. I do hope there's a way to transverse it in a quick matter like a Ride Pokémon though.

All in all, a pretty good trailer, the games definitely have my interest more then before.

Also, since the leak has gained some ground I was wondering if everyone would be interested in a leak thread over at the Pokémon subforum. It would funnel a bit of that discussion over there and would allow for more free discussion over it. Would it be worthwhile to do that or just leave discussion as is?

D

Deleted member

hey random person reading my post history
if you find this post
don't feel bad about this
part of the ****post is the end

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

Brief thoughts.

Every new design is dope. Yes including bork sord and bork sheld. Torn between sheep and raven for present favorite.

Dynamaxing looks awesome. Does not look like it will play awesome outside of raids. We'll see.

Open world is the most wonderful thing I think I've never asked for out of a Pokemon game.

Graphics still lookin mighty low-poly in places but a lot seems to have been improved and I'm willing to forgive it in favor of wide-open areas.

Ha ha you thought you could escape the Rotomdex.

Professor is the queen and not a one of you can convince me otherwise.

Milo is a six-year-old in an inflatable bodybuilder suit and not a one of you can convince me otherwise.

Would like to give the assistant a good -
Anyone who does will find themselves earning some infractions.
- pleasantly charming evening doing completely platonic things.

Overall exceptionally pleased. Dual pack preorder is likely.

Still better get my Scottish Trainer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
hey random person reading my post history
if you find this post
don't feel bad about this
part of the ****post is the end
bro why did you spoil the end of Torna.

Lora doing his ultimate ****post to save everyone & Malos was the best part of the DLC!

Nal, for real, hope you the best, wherever you go.

Last edited:

Renos

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post. Don't solicit free stuff.
Hi im just curious but since ultimate is out, does anyone want to give away their copy of smash bros for 3ds. Send info at -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Scorvinight looks dope, but the other Pokemon designs aren't doing it for me except the legendary that carries the sword. At least you can get previous gen Pokemon easily so that's all I need.

Dynamax seems gimmicky. It's visually awesome but it looks completely unfair on normal occasions or something that looks mandatory for certain sections like gyms.

Open world Pokemon was a must years ago. Glad to see it here.

Online coop is cool. I probably wont use it but I'm surprised Pokemon never dabbled in coop until now. Kind of wish it was local, though.

I still need to see more before I'm completely hooked, but I might try it out at this rate. Good job, Pokemon

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hi im just curious but since ultimate is out, does anyone want to give away their copy of smash bros for 3ds.
That ain’t how it works chief. You don’t create a Smashboards account just so you can get free crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom