• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Your reasoning makes sense but the fighter packs for I2 were also kinda lopsided. The second one had both Hellboy and Raiden, while 1 and 3 had only Sub-Zero and the Turtles, respectively.
If I had to be conservative I would say we maybe get one more guest with Ash, but not two.
I also recall hearing somewhere there's suppose to be an Kombat Pack 3 eventually. Just because the last two neatherrealm games followed this pattern doesn't mean it can't be broken especially if this rumor is true of 19 DLC characters from each of these 3 Kombat Packs.

6 for each of the 3 and then maybe an extra bonus character separate from the packs which would explain the 19 if again true.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Playin DQ11 demo, if it impresses me i'll get the whole game. If not then that's 60 less bucks I gotta spend lmao.

No one told me everyone in this world was a freakin' brit.

Shroob

Sup?
I've literally just been watching Did You Know Gaming videos for the past hour. HALP.

Although, watching the Paper Mario video makes me want to go back and play my older games. Every year I think, "I really want to play Thousand Year Door!", but I never do because my backlog has yet to be defeated. It's only going to get worse this year. Sigh.
Hey...

Hey...

Did u kno?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've pretty much decided. Things have been really slow here, nothing really to talk about Smash related and its still a bit away until we get the next DLC fighter revealed. I'm going to be taking a break from here for a while until sometime in September once we get some news.

Until then I'll see y'all next month! Take care!!!!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've pretty much decided. Things have been really slow here, nothing really to talk about Smash related and its still a bit away until we get the next DLC fighter revealed. I'm going to be taking a break from here for a while until sometime in September once we get some news.

Until then I'll see y'all next month! Take care!!!!
Aw, bye, see ya later.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I got a rejection from another job. Worst thing is: 1.) they were one of my best prospects, and 2.) DESPITE the original job description saying they wanted a full-time guy (which is part of the reason why I applied in the first place), and keeping it as full-time for the entire duration, the organization ended up hiring 2 part time guys instead of one full-time guy. Blindsided.

Thanks a lot, scrubs.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I got a rejection from another job. Worst thing is: 1.) they were one of my best prospects, and 2.) DESPITE the original job description saying they wanted a full-time guy (which is part of the reason why I applied in the first place), and keeping it as full-time for the entire duration, the organization ended up hiring 2 part time guys instead of one full-time guy. Blindsided.

Thanks a lot, scrubs.
That's too bad. Don't lose hope though, you'll get a job soon.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with jobs so i'll just say don't stop trying. What kind of job are you looking for anyway?
Something related to what I studied in college.

So working in a non-profit charity or a church would be greeeeeat.

But I haven't gotten anywhere with it. Plenty of interviews; no offers.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I actually approve of that and be down for it. More fitting and much more sense then in Smash Bros.
I want this to be how their trailer goes.

Superman flies in from the fortress of solitude. Goku charges up and goes SSB.

Goku: Ready for a rematch?
Superman: Let’s end this debate, once and for all!
Goku: IT’S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Something related to what I studied in college.

So working in a non-profit charity or a church would be greeeeeat.

But I haven't gotten anywhere with it. Plenty of interviews; no offers.
Ahh..well I hope you get something soon.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ahh..well I hope you get something soon.
I'm starting to think that I'm a loser or I just don't have "enough experience" (due to being young) to land a full-time job. Despite graduating magna and being well-rounded, it feels like people don't give me a chance due to being "young." Either that or having a lot of bad luck with these applications.

I feel defeated. And because of these situations, my depression is slowly coming back... and I don't like it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm starting to think that I'm a loser or I just don't have "enough experience" (due to being young) to land a full-time job. Despite graduating magna *** laude and being well-rounded, it feels like people don't give me a chance due to being "young." Either that or having a lot of bad luck with these applications.

I feel defeated. And because of these situations, my depression is slowly coming back... and I don't like it.
Everyone's got low points mate, you're not a loser.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but something will come along. I know it will.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just finished watching The Shallows.

I thought it was...okay, I guess. It doesn't really do much to differentiate itself from other shark thrillers.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm starting to think that I'm a loser or I just don't have "enough experience" (due to being young) to land a full-time job. Despite graduating magna and being well-rounded, it feels like people don't give me a chance due to being "young." Either that or having a lot of bad luck with these applications.

Hey come on, don't give up :( these things just take time, that's all.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Everyone's got low points mate, you're not a loser.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but something will come along. I know it will.
Also edited my previous post. Not trying to be vulgar; that's how the academic award is actually spelled.

Anyway, something better come along. I receive no more paychecks from my previous teaching job once September hits. Then, if I have no offers, I basically have to search for jobs both related to what I studied in school AND in general. Because then I'll need at least some kind of income to pay car insurance. That's my current expense that needs to be taken care of. I thankfully live at home still, so it could be far worse. But, even with that... it still hurts to feel like I'm not going anywhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
saving in this game is confessing your sins

Forgive me father, for I have twenty minutes of playtime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom