• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hopefully quickplay/elite wouldn't disable his taunts. Cause otherwise, damn.

Edit: My ******* literally could not go through an entire paragraph without commenting first lmao. Though still, I do worry about people stuck with one joycon.
Can those people just not taunt? I’ve never played with one joycon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dedue & Flayn support are so sweet & funny, I want to a show with those two about cooking, with Flayn horrible food and her calling Dedue with different names every time while he stay as stoic (or atleast try to do so) as ever.

D

Deleted member

I got building to show so **** the uploader, here is my twotter.Tell me what I could do to make this look better
https://twitter.com/Jafartomo/status/1162816539604574208?s=19
Add a second level to one of the houses maybe? Small garden?
I'm curious, who here hopes for an RE character?
Hoping for another Capcom pick in general. RE would be my first choice (due to Chun-Li being unlikely), then MH, PW, Dante and Ammy. Its pretty much a win win situation with whoever we get.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Capcom, last night I had a dream that Dante and Phoenix Wright were the last two characters.
Dante was a Wolf clone, and Phoenix didn't even have his own music: his trailer played Snake Man's Theme.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I beat Three Houses and seem to have glitched the game as I never got the option to obtain an S support. The game cucked me
If you don't get Jeralt's ring from his room after he dies you won't be able to S support anyone

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Phoenix didn't even have his own music: his trailer played Snake Man's Theme.
Imagine if they blew their budget on the first three trailers and the next two are progressively worse - trailer 5 is just shakycam footage of Sakurai's TV screen

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sup y'all dropping by to see how things are going.

Been having a productive day cleaning up the house with my dad, then going to a car show which he's interested in, then the mall before going to see 47 Meters Down: Uncaged at my local theater. In half hour taking my dogs to the creek and after that I'll be here for the rest of the night but not late as I used to. Planned out a bedtime schedule.

11:00 PM - Weekdays
1:00 AM - Weekends

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always figured with the state of Bioware right now that Dragon Age 4 was going to be canned, this just solidifies it for me. We'll probably see Bioware get shut down now by the end of the year or in 2020.
Another studio victim to EA, I'm really surprised by how the studios owned by them keep bleeding people. Makes me sad given I like a lot of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I always figured with the state of Bioware right now that Dragon Age 4 was going to be canned, this just solidifies it for me. We'll probably see Bioware get shut down now by the end of the year or in 2020.
Well, R.I.P BioWare if this is true. They haven’t been the same ever since Mass Effect 3 sadly.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, R.I.P BioWare if this is true. They haven’t been the same ever since Mass Effect 3 sadly.
God. That’s.... wow. That’s like... BioWare was such a big part of the gaming landscape.

Can’t wait for all the Mass Effect and Dragon Age revival campaigns a decade or two from now after the IP is owned by Disney! (Because by then EVERYTHING will be owned by Disney)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
bioware about to become the world's biggest star wars the old republic maintenance crew

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
God. That’s.... wow. That’s like... BioWare was such a big part of the gaming landscape.

Can’t wait for all the Mass Effect and Dragon Age revival campaigns a decade or two from now after the IP is owned by Disney! (Because by then EVERYTHING will be owned by Disney)
Disney has struck it rich in every venue except video games. Based off their previous luck, I doubt they'll actually care.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There was also this absurd scene in the movie that just had me laughing my *** off.

A fish. A ****ing fish that screams!:joyful:

I'm not kidding around. This actually happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom