• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So far the Base characters used for the DLC characters is:

Bowser Jr(Piranha Plant)
Sheik?(Joker) Sheik and Joker are the thinnest human characters along with both of them sharing several moves so that's where my assumption of that is.
Link(Hero)
Duck Hunt(Banjo) Considering the joke in their trailer and Duck Hunt being the only character with two characters as one base.

If that Corruption glitch from a while back still means anything, then Character #4 would use the Mii Swordfighter as the base.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
****:
Why’d they have to kill dad like that? Monica’s are never to be trusted. Which yes I knew she had to be evil, and this was likely to happen but still that sucks that not even reversing time can save his life.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Okay, it looks like the Detective Pikachu graphic novel has been delayed from tomorrow to October as now Barnes and Noble changed the date too like Amazon. Going to cancel my order.

Please don't be another ARMS graphic novel (I've been waiting almost two goddamn years for that) :glare:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
sorry but do you honetly think Im in any condition to joke around right now.
I dunno man I was just talkin **** and then you called me disgusting so I did the only thing I know how to do which is make a joke.

Look man I’m sorry. You realize I’m an idiot right? Like, clinically stupid, right? I really have no idea what I’m doing I don’t know how to talk to people or handle any situation where a sense of humor isn’t appropriate and I’m just sorry.

I’m sorry.

I’m really sorry.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I dunno man I was just talkin **** and then you called me disgusting so I did the only thing I know how to do which is make a joke.

Look man I’m sorry. You realize I’m an idiot right? Like, clinically stupid, right? I really have no idea what I’m doing I don’t know how to talk to people or handle any situation where a sense of humor isn’t appropriate and I’m just sorry.

I’m sorry.

I’m really sorry.
I wasnt calling you disgusting, I was calling what you SAID disgusting. Thats why I said the creep line, it felt creepy just reading it. but then you werent taking me serious and I snapped

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So I finally got hero today. He’s a really fun character, think I may have found a new main. How’s everyone else doing today?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Bowser Jr(Piranha Plant)
Sheik?(Joker) Sheik and Joker are the thinnest human characters along with both of them sharing several moves so that's where my assumption of that is.
Link(Hero)
Duck Hunt(Banjo) Considering the joke in their trailer and Duck Hunt being the only character with two characters as one base.

If that Corruption glitch from a while back still means anything, then Character #4 would use the Mii Swordfighter as the base.
Byleth confirmed because he/she uses a sword.

That wraps that then. We only have DLC fighter 5 to speculate about now at this point. ;P

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Imagine a Devil May Cry/Bayonetta/God of War crossover game that, for a small percent of the game, has the characters swap lives. Bayonetta gets Kratos’s life, Kratos gets Dante’s life, and Dante gets Bayonetta’s life.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
So I finally got hero today. He’s a really fun character, think I may have found a new main. How’s everyone else doing today?
Pretty good, except for the fact that me and my parents are currently engaged in a civil war on whether or not we should take down a garden spider that settled down within some bushes near our house. LET CHARLOTTE LIVE, I SAY!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently in Smash Bros. Online, turning off your Switch on the results screen counts as you quitting mid-match. That's... dumb.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Bowser Jr(Piranha Plant)
Link(Hero)

Steve with a primary weapon of his Sword Sword Sword his Diamond Sword Sword You can not Afford 'Ford for his Diamond Sword Sword even if you Could Could he has a Patent

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Bowser Jr(Piranha Plant)
Link(Hero)

I though the Swordfighter would be used for Hero

in that case... what if it's someone... with not one but two swords???

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Have they ever done a reveal at those?
Yes almost always. They usually highlight one Pokémon at a time, but occasionally we get about two. Stuff like mega slow bro and pidgeot were shown at worlds for example

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yeah i used to think i was cool until i realize i have the same hair style as hubert

and nobody wants to associate with someone named hubert

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So uhhhh

Anyone here watch the anime Fire Force cause my dudes it is legit

Dare I say even... LIT

But seriously pls watch that **** it’s already shaping up to have very interesting lore, worldbuilding, storyline and characters I’m hopelessly hooked aaaaaaa

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It never meant anything more than some people had faulty SD cards. It just became a popular theory because it fit some coincidence.

It's not always that deep.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So in terms of sword fighters we got

Byleth
Dante
Lloyd Irving
Nightmare
Steve
Yuri Lowell

Anyone else I'm missing potentially?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can see Steve be moreso like Inkling, where he has a primary weapon, but some of his attacks cause him to switch out weapons for a brief moment, kinda like how Inkling primarily uses the Splattershot, but switches off time to time.

Also, if the really wanted to be creative, they could put in an Octoling with an Octobrush based moveset if they want to get away with having another swordfighter without it being "anime".

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Imagine a Devil May Cry/Bayonetta/God of War crossover game that, for a small percent of the game, has the characters swap lives. Bayonetta gets Kratos’s life, Kratos gets Dante’s life, and Dante gets Bayonetta’s life.
I kind of want to draw this. Only it would suck.

Raxxel Raxxel you’re better then me at drawing. You wanna draw this?

How about I design them and then you make.... nice art of them.

This is open to anyone.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh by the way, I made myself pasta.

Pizza yesterday, pasta today.

I went from a TMNT to Papyrus in a single day.

Doctors are outraged.
That's a lot of Italian food haha. Sounds delicious.

This song always plays in my head when I eat Italian, especially at Olive Garden:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Bayonetta has fun fighting whatever monsters Kratos is up against (presumably the 2018 enemies), all while calling Atreus “little one.” Atreus likes his new fun mom.

Kratos takes Dante’s job MUCH more serious than he does and has A LOT less fun with it.

Dante’s life is basically the same, and he’s fine with that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bayonetta has fun fighting whatever monsters Kratos is up against (presumably the 2018 enemies), all while calling Atreus “little one.” Atreus likes his new fun mom.

Kratos takes Dante’s job MUCH more serious than he does and has A LOT less fun with it.

Dante’s life is basically the same, and he’s fine with that.
I was thinking spartan era Kratos. But the scenario you present is just too perfect.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Will the Simpsons end when one of the main voice actors inevitably dies of old age, or will they replace the voice actors and keep the show going until the end of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom