• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Linhardt... Gay...

*Loading Please Wait...*

Wait. Linhardt is gay?!

*checks*

WHAT THE **** HOW THE **** DID I NOT ****ING NOTICE THIS?!

Welp, guess who's getting more tea times.
I tea timed with him so much that I got to the Support that is not even possable yet. I love. This boy. He is the funniest character in this game

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
not even at the time skip. I got Lins C and B and Im sure his A is post timeskip. Golden Deer. why?
Just curious. Though I ran into the same problem with, uh, all of the characters. Got to the ones that could not be done till the time skip. I got a bad habit of collecting S Supports as fast as possible from Fates and Awakening so you could imagine I was surprised with the fact you were halted if you got too far into the supports.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Came up with three ideal species of what Legendary Godzilla could be.

-Archosaur and also the ancestor of all dinosaurs (Including birds) and reptiles.
-Synaspid with convergent evolution (Crocodilian armor-like skin).
-Descendant of an proto-amniote amphibian from the Carboniferous period (Especially given his gills) with convergent evolution (Crocodilian armor-like skin).

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Came up with three ideal species of what Legendary Godzilla could be.

-Archosaur and also the ancestor of all dinosaurs (Including birds) and reptiles.
-Synaspid with convergent evolution (Crocodilian armor-like skin).
-Descendant of an proto-amniote amphibian from the Carboniferous period (Especially given his gills) with convergent evolution (Crocodilian armor-like skin).
I believe there's canonical comics that go a LITTLE more into detail... :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Blue lions all the way.

On the topic of supports, all the ones I have so far are really great. I think they might actually be some of my favorites in the series. The writing and voice acting is great and really sells everything

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*When you haven't cared about Fire Emblem since Radiant Dawn and yet that's what everyone talks about now*
Remind me when everyone talked Heroes in the NintenZone except me, and I couldn't add anything because I wasn't being interested, so I just watched from the sideline.

Ahh, good time...../s

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
*When you haven't cared about Fire Emblem since Radiant Dawn and yet that's what everyone talks about now*

View attachment 234270
I mean the game is actually pretty good this time outside of a few hiccups. I wasn't that far into Fates before I was complaining anything about it, honestly. This is a good sign. I'm still Pre-Timeskip but I'm suspicious about how they're not letting me read III and IV of the Book of Seiros in the library. Mega suspicious, call me Martin Luther.

D

Deleted member

Gotta say, I just watched the Rocko's Modern Life special on Netflix. Overall pretty decent watch if you liked the series back in the 90's.
Overall I liked the special and the message that it carried about accepting changes. I feel that the message is quite resounding lately due to the amounts of revivals, sequels and many other nostalgia infused media that sometimes might bring changes that we might not like (although I agree that the main issue with a few of them is the fact that their quality leaves a lot to be desired in a few departments).

Nice to see most of the recurring cast again even if only cameoing in a few scenes, we even got a few deaths from the time the series was on and now (RIP Grandpa Wolffe, may your spirit haunt O-Town for eternity). My only real issue with the special was that Rocko's own arc fell a bit flat as it became pretty much out of focus to give the attention to Rachel and her relationship with her dad, Ed.

While Rachel was quite a minor character in the og series as she only appeared in two episodes where she was the focus, she was the perfect character for the storyline regarding changes and really liked how she and Ed made up at the end when Ed noticed she still loved him as a dad in spite originally rejecting her due to not accepting her transition.

I really hope that they just leave the series like this as it pretty much ended up on a happy note (although maybe another special would be ok as well), it was really nice to see the characters again but at the same time its also nice to see that a few of them move on and continue with their lives. Just like real life.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>When you still haven't played a single Fire Emblem in your entire life

I'll stop being lazy and get Heroes eventually.
>starting with the mobile game

i meme it as baby's first fire emblem but damn, people would rather play the gacha? :nifty:

StormC

Smash Hero
I've played three Fire Emblem games and didn't finish any of them (Sacred Stones, Path Of Radiance, Awakening). Series just ain't for me.

Plus I half-jokingly said after Corrin's Smash reveal that I would never play a Fire Emblem game again. Gotta keep consistency.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My first support was with Lysethia. Didn't expect that. :mybodyisreggie:

I've played three Fire Emblem games and didn't finish any of them (Sacred Stones, Path Of Radiance, Awakening). Series just ain't for me.
I really only got into it because of the SNES trilogy. I started with the NES duology because I'm hardcore like that.

Three Houses has a slow start but I'm slowly being drawn in now since I'm getting the supports up and running. It's just a new formula they added, you get into the action just the same as any other Fire Emblem but you spend every Saturday doing random stuff.

StormC

Smash Hero
After mulling it over, I've decided Heihachi would be cool in Smash for two reasons:

1. He's another villain.
2. He has a pet bear.

MSmariosonic MSmariosonic

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

View attachment 234270
FE, Persona and Marvel's various franchises are all things I've got no interest in but I've gotta accept are the zeitgeist at the mo

Hopefully things will get more Zelda-y once we get nearer to BotW 2's release

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i think i got my game plan set up with how i wanna play 3 houses on subsequent playthroughs:

#1 golden deer normal blind playthrough
#2 blue lions hard mode now that i know what **** it is like
#3 black eagles, hard mode, grabbin all that DLC, and i'm gonna steal everyone's kid and bring them to my house because **** you, i'm the best

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i think i got my game plan set up with how i wanna play 3 houses on subsequent playthroughs:

#1 golden deer normal blind playthrough
#2 blue lions hard mode now that i know what **** it is like
#3 black eagles, hard mode, grabbin all that DLC, and i'm gonna steal everyone's kid and bring them to my house because **** you, i'm the best
don't forget that lunatic difficulty is coming out in the next few months
also infernal difficulty if datamines are to be believed
you know, in case you hate yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom