• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostM

Phantom
This might not be the place but uh, when Ninja left twitch this is what they decide to do:

6AE322A9-5A9C-4784-B811-4B4606622E20.jpeg

They’re pulling a classic toad quote. ok.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The rule would probably be that character must at least be in a hugely popular game. Sponegbob (Battle for Bikini Bottom), Goofy/Donald (Kingdom Hearts), and Goku (FighterZ) would probably be towards the top of the list.
Gotta say. Wouldn’t mind that rule. James Bond and Goku are legit wants of mine.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm still excited for Link's Awakening coming out next month. E3 treated us Zelda fans pretty good this year.
Honestly Zelda fans have been treated pretty well for awhile now. It's been Zelda paradise post-Skyward Sword.

A Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors and all its DLC, Triforce Heroes (while not great, I had fun), legitimately good remasters of the two Gamecube games, BotW, Cadence of Hyrule and a BotW direct sequel coming this gen.

Compared to most game franchises that aren't pumped out annually like an assembly line, Zelda's got it good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just about every character that seems bad or at least uninteresting proves to be way better the more supports you get with them.

Lorentz is definitely a great example.

And ironically despite how he is presented at the start, he looks like he is about to marry several of the female characters I’ve seen supports with him in. So he goes from failing miserably with the ladies to wooing them left and right. That’s character growth right there lol.
hell, id marry him, he seems like a good dude

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Final Evolutions PLEASE. What they are will be the deciding factor on wether or not I even get it.
If ANY portion of Scorbunny's final evo type involves fighting, I'm sacrificing Masuda to Giratina.

EDIT: Since we've had Delphox and Incineroar after Emboar, another fire/fighter actually doesn't sound too nuts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, the layout for my game is mostly complete. The end goal is to create a short but fun game. It's still gonna be a real test, though.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Fine, I'm more concerned for Kid Icarus coming back than anything. I really wouldn't mind KI: Uprising HD happening, assuming it's unlikely we get another original game. Also an excuse to see Hades again.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Fine, I'm more concerned for Kid Icarus coming back than anything. I really wouldn't mind KI: Uprising HD happening, assuming it's unlikely we get another original game. Also an excuse to see Hades again.
I'd definitely welcome a version of KI:U that comes without the carpal tunnel.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Since I'm a dumbo newbie here, might I ask who Sabi and Fatmanonice are? Leakers/Insiders, right?
Sabi is a leaker/insider.

Fatmanonice is one of the members of her private discord; they know a guy that tells Sabi things about Nintendo stuff, since he works there or something, though she can't really talk about Nintendo stuff anymore without passing it off as a rumor due to getting a C&D. They have information that identifies the source so that they know he's legit; I think he's actually a friend of Sabi's. Sabi originally shared info about him with Fatmanonice and some others last year.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You joke about that, but a lot of people have actually come out and said the only way they'll support a Gen 8 Pokemon is if it's a grass type.

I can't facepalm hard enough whenever I hear that.
I still want Gengar in so I can stop with the Gen 1

But we need a Gen 3 and 5 in Smash already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom