• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Speaking of Resident Evil, I finished the audio editing for our upcoming riff of Resident Evil Degeneration. It's 52min long (tried to cut as much of the movie out as I could while still keeping it coherent) but I really hope some of you enjoy it. It's been so much fun to make.

Leon does parquor in it for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Resident Evil, I finished the audio editing for our upcoming riff of Resident Evil Degeneration. It's 52min long (tried to cut as much of the movie out as I could while still keeping it coherent) but I really hope some of you enjoy it. It's been so much fun to make.

Leon does parquor in it for some reason.
I know nothing about Resident Evil but I’m so ready.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I haven’t done it in what feels like forever

Can I even do it anymore?...
You know what would be funny.

If I edited your post to plug in the image myself.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
is anyone up for some smash bruddas tonight

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watch ok ko let’s meet sonic. So many fun references such as how knuckles sucks at his job and even sonic sez segments

D

Deleted member

Watch ok ko let’s meet sonic. So many fun references such as how knuckles sucks at his job and even sonic sez segments
They referenced Sonic Sez?

Perhaps it’s worth a watch after all....

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Have there been any leaks recently? It feels like forever since I’ve seen a good one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What stellar advice is Sonic teaching the younger generations now? I remember the good old days where it was okay to be touched by someone you like, but if someone tried to touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good.

He still doin' that?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Man, Sonic is so cocky and full of himself here that I'm almost impressed they managed to capture his personality from the games so well.
So I wasn't the only one who realized... Yeah, I do find his egotistical nature in the cartoon quite odd, yet he somehow still feels like Sonic.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm still excited for Link's Awakening coming out next month. E3 treated us Zelda fans pretty good this year.

D

Deleted member

Yup! Even though I've never played Unertale (sorry), I've seen enough gameplay of it to relate to Burgerpants on a spiritual level.
I highly reccomend you give it a shot. I know everyone says this, but it’s a rollercoaster. Would highly reccomend.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yup! Even though I've never played Unertale (sorry), I've seen enough gameplay of it to relate to Burgerpants on a spiritual level.
There is a little Burgerpants in all of us. Also, yeah, you should go play Undertale. If you don't have the money, I suggest Deltarune, since it's free. Burgerpants is there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom