• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
As a certified African American (at least I think I am. Last time I checked at least) I don’t really give a crap about Black Ariel.

It’s just whatever. I’ve got more important things to worry about.
I pretty much feel the same way.

And if the actress is good in the movie, then great.
Hey guys, why don't we talk about this:
View attachment 233566
I plan on seeing this despite never watching a single OK KO episode. This could be something legit good.

D

Deleted member

Jesus, Bonchan made a great comeback there. Congrats to him, even if I still don't find SFV that interesting to watch.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I've never played Pikmin, should I ?
I'd definitely recommend it, and even if Pikmin 4 ends up vanishing into the ether forever, I'm banking on 1-3 eventually being available for the Switch

1 might not be everyone's cup of tea as it's timed, though fans of 1 also take issue with 2's lack of a time limit and focus on dungeon crawling

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Street Fighter V's EVO tournament just finished. I don't follow competitive Street Fighter very closely, but some of the matches were crazy, especially with the sheer amount of Perfects.

I knew from previous years that Karin was considered a strong character, but I wasn't aware that Rashid was so effective. Tekken's going to start soon; if there's an announcement, I assume that it will be at the start, like the other games that got announcements.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dear EVO

I know the chances of you having something are extremely low.

But please, I’m beggin ya.

Give these morons something to talk about.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also Is Hubert ungetable in golden Deer? I feel he is for big huge plot reasosn but I cant ask him for tea or anything
Hubert is only available on the Edelgard route since he's basically her retainer and advisor. Their dynamic together is actually one of my favorite things in the game honestly, especially post-timeskip. They're a couple of dorks.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
haha three houses teatime yeah

sweats

haha yeah

god i love tea
alright but I was so close to having a perfect tea time with marianne but then she said her classic catch phrase of "Uh, I'm not very good at talking to people" and my options were

>Agree
>Disagree
>Praise

Why was praise the wrong one?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Dear EVO

I know the chances of you having something are extremely low.

But please, I’m beggin ya.

Give these morons something to talk about.
At best, I think our "special suprise" could be some dude in a Bowser suit walking on stage greeting the players.

Yeah, today's Bowser Day. None of y'all knew that, did you?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Even if evo doesn't have a new character reveal, I'm willing to bet it won't be much longer til the next one if they wanna get em all out by February.

Noipoi

Howdy!
alright but I was so close to having a perfect tea time with marianne but then she said her classic catch phrase of "Uh, I'm not very good at talking to people" and my options were

>Agree
>Disagree
>Praise

I just looked up guides online

Perfect tea time every time babyyy

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

>Agree
>Disagree
>Praise

step 1: serene's forest teatime guide
step 2: win forever

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

>Agree
>Disagree
>Praise

you dont praise someone for not being able to talk to people pff especially since it's Miss "I hate myself" marianne

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
No way I'm staying up to watch the Smash Evo top 8 but I hope the Duck Hunt wins it

D

Deleted member

I'm not betting on any reveals at EVO. EVO is a game tournament place, not some sort of E3 or TGA.
i'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that there's literally other games getting DLC character reveals at EVO

D

Deleted member

Ayyyy King of Fighters XV announced
Come on, you can't just ****ing drop something like that with a logo at the end of the goddamn SFV finals.
I'm really glad SNK is back on the rise. KOF XIV was such an underappreciated game. Can't get too excited cause no gameplay though, but I'd like to have faith.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm not betting on any reveals at EVO. EVO is a game tournament place, not some sort of E3 or TGA.
True, but a reveal still isn't impossible. I mean dbfz got a reveal yesterday. As much as I want one though i'm guessing the next one will be in either September or October.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Just because there's an event related to Smash doesn't mean we have to get new info. If they really wanted to have something to show to us, they easily could've waited an extra week to release Hero, but they didn't.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom