• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If anyone wants to do a version of that template with KOS-MOS and Elma hmu

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Take your pick y'all!

Option 1. :ultjoker:,:ulthero:,:ultbanjokazooie:, Nightmare, Crash

Option 2. :ultjoker:,:ulthero:,:ultbanjokazooie:, Elma, Sylux

Option 3. :ultjoker:,:ulthero:,:ultbanjokazooie:, Shantae, Doom Slayer

Last edited:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
If anything I do feel like that "fake leak" made me really want Doom Slayer way more. I'd really love to see him get in. Monster Hunter would be cool but I'd still rather other Capcom characters.

Also, any bets on mii costumes tomorrow? Geno ??

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If anything I do feel like that "fake leak" made me really want Doom Slayer way more. I'd really love to see him get in. Monster Hunter would be cool but I'd still rather other Capcom characters.

Also, any bets on mii costumes tomorrow? Geno ??
Geno Costume
Chocobo Hat
Alena Outfit
Slime Hat
Crono Outfit

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just counted out the amount of characters an “everyone is here” Marvel vs. Capcom would have. 116.

Yeah. I like big rosters, but even I have to admit that would be completely impossible.

StormC

Smash Hero
Bruh, Dante and Crash. It's not even a competition at that point.
This, those two would definitely be the two characters I'd be the most excited about amongst third party candidates. If Crash and Dante are the last two characters I wouldn't know how else to express my joy because with the current roster it's already my favorite game of all time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This, those two would definitely be the two characters I'd be the most excited about amongst third party candidates. If Crash and Dante are the last two characters I wouldn't know how else to express my joy because with the current roster it's already my favorite game of all time.
I would love this too. And I still think Crash is super likely. But Dante just isn’t happening (creator de confirmed). And honestly I still don’t think we’ll be getting any Capcom content beyond Mii Costumes.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Bruh, Dante and Crash. It's not even a competition at that point.
Sorry, but I dont think Crash would be an interesting fighter because he would be a Mario and Banjo copy. Mario and Banjo already punch things, why would Crash be any different? :troll:
But on a serious note, Dante and Crash would be awesome picks if it were possible.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Dante
3. Leon Kennedy
4. Phoenix Wright
5. Velvet Crowe
6. Sora
7. Ryu Hayabusa
8. Jill Valentine

Any combination of those two and I'm one happy camper. Some are uh, more likely than others.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, they'd be cool as ****. And of those options posted, easily the best combo. Throw in Jin, Hayabusa or another Mega Man and those would be other options that would be hype for me.

And Jill like you mentioned too.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Take your pick y'all!

Out of those, Option 1 with Nightmare and Crash.

...don't know who Nightmare is, but he sounds... dreamy.

And thanks to CallMeKnux CallMeKnux , I can make my prediction pass.
Prediction Pass.png

* I went with Devil May Cry 5 as the promotional title, as I think that's how they would go, but used that render of Dante because... well, looks awesome. They could also go with Devil May Cry 3 title, or make the character an amalgamation. Not sure what direction they'd go, but this is a predictions list, not necessarily a wish list

EDIT:
Tis just too bad Dante's creator deconfirmed him.
Like how Grant deconfirmed Banjo... o wait.

EDIT 2:

I just realized the original already had Dante and Crash. That was... coincidental...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Dante
3. Leon Kennedy
4. Phoenix Wright
5. Velvet Crowe
6. Sora
7. Ryu Hayabusa
8. Jill Valentine

Any combination of those two and I'm one happy camper. Some are uh, more likely than others.
Velvet would be a really cool addition even if I’m not sure how likely she is as far as Tales characters go. I would like for at least one woman to join the roster as DLC.

God. I know it probably won’t happen. But seriously imagine if they did Chell.

StormC

Smash Hero
Take your pick y'all!

One bandicoot to go please.

Velvet would be a really cool addition even if I’m not sure how likely she is as far as Tales characters go. I would like for at least one woman to join the roster as DLC.

God. I know it probably won’t happen. But seriously imagine if they did Chell.
Yeah, Velvet's chances are infinitesmall, but she would be my choice for a Tales character.

StormC

Smash Hero
I think if Dante got in he would use some combination of the DMC1/2 design, like he does in Project X Zone. Maybe his 3/5 selves would be alts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom