• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I saw that game in the Nindies direct a few months ago!
Yep, it’s coming to the Switch. According to the casting call, voice over is one of the last things they need. Comes out next month.

I can not put into words how nervous I am, but I’m also excited. AAAA I really hope this goes well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Remember that game I said I’m auditioning for? This is it. I really wanna get cast for this and I just don’t know how to feeeeeeeeel.
https://youtu.be/JoP5Mm6H4fo
imagine how freaky itd be if a whole team of 30 somethings hired a 13 year old

not saying its impossible but in my head im just imagining they give you a ****ing permission slip or something :nifty:

D

Deleted member

imagine how freaky itd be if a whole team of 30 somethings hired a 13 year old

not saying its impossible but in my head im just imagining they give you a ****ing permission slip or something :nifty:
Hey, I never said I expect to be cast. Really, though, as far as VO goes, age is just a number. It all depends on what you bring to the table, so I can only hope I got what they want!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Some ******* made a fake Mother Trilogy trailer. I actually fell for it until one sloppy edit happened. Then it all became clear.
I don’t see what would be wrong with that. It’s just fan work. He’s showing his vision for what he thinks a new game could be like.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i think Snake's issue is that it was on one of those fake nintendo accounts and she fell for it
thanks for the info captain obvious but the question still stands :drshrug: what nintendo account only has less than ~100K subscribers

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t see what would be wrong with that. It’s just fan work. He’s showing his vision for what he thinks a new game could be like.
No. It was a troll trying to trick people into thinking it was real. It wasn't clearly labled, and the thumbnail was even new art of the Mother 3 party in 3D in a new artsyle. But the rest was just cheeply edited together Direct footage, subtitles, and footage from the original 8/16-bit games

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
No. It was a troll trying to trick people into thinking it was real. It wasn't clearly labled, and the thumbnail was even new art of the Mother 3 party in 3D in a new artsyle. But the rest was just cheeply edited together Direct footage, subtitles, and footage from the original 8/16-bit games
Could you link me?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Honestly, with how great Three Houses seems to have turned out and with how interesting the designs of the characters like Byleth and Edelgard turned out, I'd be totally down for a character from the game in Smash. You could potentially do a lot with them if you went beyond the bounds of swords and that is something that Fire Emblem could use more representation wise.

I'd also just like to see the fallout of the character for... scientific purposes...

D

Deleted member

Here’s a fun game. If I’m not cast for this game, I have to take 3 bets from you guys.

Why am I doing this, you ask?

To make my worrying justified.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Here’s a fun game. If I’m not cast for this game, I have to take 3 bets from you guys.

Why am I doing this, you ask?

To make my worrying justified.
o w o Easy, my friend...Let's hope everything goes alright, kay'? If it doesn't happen, it's alright too. :3 After all, it is said that "When one door closes, many more will open." :D Have faith!

Last edited:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Honestly, with how great Three Houses seems to have turned out and with how interesting the designs of the characters like Byleth and Edelgard turned out, I'd be totally down for a character from the game in Smash. You could potentially do a lot with them if you went beyond the bounds of swords and that is something that Fire Emblem could use more representation wise.

I'd also just like to see the fallout of the character for... scientific purposes...
To see others reactions?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
why are you not checking the channels before blindly believing in the content

a troll is to deliberately trick you unless you know the signs

D

Deleted member

Watch the entirety of Amphibia
ok can i rant about something
STRAIGHT UP **** DISNEY
Literally EVERYTHING that they've premiered in Europe lately is on American/Canadian Disney Channel EXCEPT 101 DALMATIAN STREET
101 DALMATIAN STREET IS GOING TO BE DISNEY+ EXCLUSIVE IN THE AMERICAS
it just makes me wanna pull my hair out

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
ok can i rant about something
STRAIGHT UP **** DISNEY
Literally EVERYTHING that they've premiered in Europe lately is on American/Canadian Disney Channel EXCEPT 101 DALMATIAN STREET
101 DALMATIAN STREET IS GOING TO BE DISNEY+ EXCLUSIVE IN THE AMERICAS
it just makes me wanna pull my hair out
Sorry about the dog show

But I’m about the frog show

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
ANY HOPES FOR THE LAST 2 CHARACTERS?
Zacian, Paper Mario, Dixie, a Champion, or BWD.

Crazy hopes: Crash and Sans

Predictions: Crash and someone else (Phoenix,Leon,Lloyd,Heihachi,Hayabusa,Doomguy

Pessimistic Expectations: Edelgard and a Sword/Shield Pokemon
Minus the FE character, you and I have opposite views of exciting.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Zacian, Paper Mario, Dixie, a Champion, or BWD.

Minus the FE character, you and I have opposite views of exciting.
Bro I love Pokémon

But the fighter’s pass is for CRAZY WORLD SHATTERING CHARACTERS (who are probably third party)

Pokémon ain’t one of them

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Bro I love Pokémon

But the fighter’s pass is for CRAZY WORLD SHATTERING CHARACTERS (who are probably third party)

Pokémon ain’t one of them
Most of the characters you listed have that "I can't believe they got in Smash" appeal, but very few are characters I genuinely want.

I get why people are excited about the DLC, but the focus on third-parties is too broad for me. It reminds me a lot of Smash 4, where I'm not necessarily unhappy with the newcomers we got, but there weren't many that I wanted beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom