• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Noipoi’s nightly advice 65:

Sometimes you just gotta let the stupids be stupid
B-But.... My specality is asking little kids on YouTube why their commenting things on my post that MAKE NO SENSE SO WHY DO I TRY TO BE NICE AAAAA

18E7B590-D30C-4FB3-9BD2-930372AD6C55.jpeg

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I haven’t been on this thread in a while. But I haven’t been available much anyways. I had a sick kid and then I got sick. And now im preparing for a job interview. While also waiting patiently for Hero since my prediction of last week never came true.

Unrelated, I don’t know much about Arc System Works nor am I a huge fan of the whole anime aesthetic but I was watching some Granblue Fantasy Versus gameplay and, Man, they make good games. Which led me to think which Ninty or Ninty-related games would look in a ASW game.

My choices would be:
Mega Man
Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Zelda
Maybe Kid Icarus

I just don’t think the other series, even Xenoblade, could work well with it.

Wait......

What if the reboot to Smash after this game as an Arc Systems that goes all anime with Smash? Like....take all the things the studio is known for and just convert it into everything Smash is known for and combine them?

I really want this to happen now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know...

I'm kinda tempted to buy Three Houses.

Question is:

Go for the red waifu? Or go for Spaghetti Hair man? Do I pick Fem!Byleth or not? And will I actually play this game from more than 2 hours?

Questions, questions...
Red Hunter thinking.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Ya know...

I'm kinda tempted to buy Three Houses.

Question is:

Go for the red waifu? Or go for Spaghetti Hair man? Do I pick Fem!Byleth or not? And will I actually play this game from more than 2 hours?

Questions, questions...
View attachment 232637
Do you want to walk the true path of justice? Then choose Spaghetti Hair man.

If you want to give off flags as red as her outfit, red waifu

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Red waifu, easily. Nobody else compares.
Do you want to walk the true path of justice? Then choose Spaghetti Hair man.

If you want to give off flags as red as her outfit, red waifu
Hmm....

Well, my favourite plate is spaghetti, and justice is pretty cool too.

Then again, Justice doesn't have Bernadetta.

hmmmmm...
a emote.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You ask me, I think the line up of ladies in Smash is fine as it is, but Lara Croft, Chun Li, Morrigan, 2B, Jill Valentine, and Terra Bradford would be cool to see.
Dude, if Dragon Quest wasn’t the juggernaut that it is in Japan, I’d have been certain Lara would be our second Square Character

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I haven’t been on this thread in a while. But I haven’t been available much anyways. I had a sick kid and then I got sick. And now im preparing for a job interview. While also waiting patiently for Hero since my prediction of last week never came true.

Unrelated, I don’t know much about Arc System Works nor am I a huge fan of the whole anime aesthetic but I was watching some Granblue Fantasy Versus gameplay and, Man, they make good games. Which led me to think which Ninty or Ninty-related games would look in a ASW game.

My choices would be:
Mega Man
Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Zelda
Maybe Kid Icarus

I just don’t think the other series, even Xenoblade, could work well with it.

Wait......

What if the reboot to Smash after this game as an Arc Systems that goes all anime with Smash? Like....take all the things the studio is known for and just convert it into everything Smash is known for and combine them?

I really want this to happen now.
I’d rather they do a fighter in the style of MvC. Anime style makes me nervous.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Rocket Raccoon without his editing in post is so hilarious to me for some reason.
0E9E880E-7F00-4C9C-8D3F-B46D49DA0A66.jpeg
He looks like a San Andreas model.

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, from the Heroes clips I've seen at least, I prefer Aguilar's performance to Niosi's, so even not considering what a jerkwad Niosi is, I'm glad for the change

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aw yeah, that's right.

It's gamer time.
This is still a bit heart breaking to me.

Brawl Taunt was my childhood & TOME was a really simple but good story, with fun character to follow.

That, and I also watched alot of his videos before, and while not everyone of them was superb or anything, they did make me learn some cool fact about VA, and the fact that Chris was able to make some of his dream come true after years of doing animation & VA on internet project inspired me alot as a artist. (that and his forest Maze music were freakin' awesome!)

So, seeing all of this happen is just making me feel like...
977.jpg

Of course, I'm not excusing his actions, but seeing someone you looked highly in the past just falling this low is just...**** man, why?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What exactly happened to Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi? I've seen disapproval of him over these past 2 days but IDK what happened.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What exactly happened to Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi? I've seen disapproval of him over these past 2 days but IDK what happened.
Basically, he abused his girlfriend, caused alot of drama with peoples close to him and most importantly in Three Houses cases, he broke NDA by revealing info before he had the right to do so, if I remember correctly.

So really, he just killed his VA career & his reputation in the process.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Allegations were sent his way regarding abuse. He confessed to them. Every single one. Basically, Nintendo is trying to change Chris' lines as quick as they can.

This is still a bit heart breaking to me.

Brawl Taunt was my childhood & TOME was a really simple but good story, with fun character to follow.

That, and I also watched alot of his videos before, and while not everyone of them was superb or anything, they did make me learn some cool fact about VA, and the fact that Chris was able to make some of his dream come true after years of doing animation & VA on internet project inspired me alot as a artist. (that and his forest Maze music were freakin' awesome!)

So, seeing all of this happen is just making me feel like...
View attachment 232641
Of course, I'm not excusing his actions, but seeing someone you looked highly in the past just falling this low is just...**** man, why?
Oh yeah, I get ya. This stuff happens a lot and it sucks. It really shouldn't happen, but I guess that's just how life is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Props to Nintendo for being able to find a new voice actor that quickly, by the way. I mean **** they work fast.
Never underestimate the Nintendo Ninja.

They **** your **** up if they know you betrayed Nintendo trust.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Congrats to Nintendo for being so far ahead of the curve. Pretty sure this is the first time a controversial voice actor has been retroactively replaced. And damn fast too.

D

Deleted member

Now here's the question: was Niosi replaced due to him getting exposed, or due to him breaking NDA?

Or both?
It sounds to me like both. I doubt Nintendo would disregard one of those unless they were completely unaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom