• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Talking with someone about voicing in their game, and it looks pretty darn cool.
1564068927845.png

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Probably not getting any (full price) games for the rest of the summer, but that's fine as I usually do one per month and September's gonna be pricey

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ladies and gentlemen, it's big announcement time

the thursday AMA for Zinith is now up! feel free to head on over and feed him with all those burning questions and/or delicious sugary snacks you have

as for our next two AMAs...

1564071473162.png

this sunday's AMA will feature Alternis Alternis !

and...

1564071451888.png

next thursday's AMA will feature praline praline !

dear god, it's a bravely default episode

provided Alternis Alternis and praline praline are avaliable and willing over the next week, look forward to these AMAs hitting a smashboards dot com near you this summer

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean if they were able to make X-23 and Wolverine different in the same game as well as Hulk and She-Hulk, I think both Classic and X would be fine, there’s a lot that can be done to make them distinct.
Yeah, plus in terms of 3 megaman characters your other option is Axl and... I don't think a lot of people like him over Classic Megaman.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Hmmm...
So the FE:TH leaks were real.

Blatant pandering and shafting of male romances and even a fake-out with Alois.

Like I stated when I brought the leaks up before: I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
How many people here like playing overwatch, especially quickplay? How many have pc edition?
I play but I am restricted to console for the time being, sadly. The last time I tried running it on PC, it was basically unplayable.

Also another question for those that has been playing the game. What's your team?
More casual plugging for my thread in the NintenZone

At this time, I'd say my most used (and highest leveled) are Psylocke, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, and Deadpool.

Playstyle wise, Hulk, Star-Lord, Iron Man, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man and Falcon are up there for me, though I need to grind them more in Infinity Trials (and actually unlock Magneto).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean if they were able to make X-23 and Wolverine different in the same game as well as Hulk and She-Hulk, I think both Classic and X would be fine, there’s a lot that can be done to make them distinct.
Yeah. I suppose. It would just feel weird to me IMO.

Hey y'all am'a back from playing more Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Two things.

I found a new waifu in the form of Elsa Bloodstone (An Elsa whose actually an total bad*** unlike the one we all know...)

and

Found the team I'll be sticking with now.

Rocket & Groot, Venom, Deadpool and Elsa Bloodstone.

Also another question for those that has been playing the game. What's your team?
Ok. First off. Frozen Elsa is a total Badass.

Second. Out of all the characters in UA3, she’s the inclusion that makes me raise an eyebrow. Makes me wonder if she has a movie or tv show in her future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Wow, many positive responses! I'd love to play with you all, and I know most of you at least somewhat well. Either way, it'll be great to have new people to play with.

Here's my blizzard tag: HatNClogs#11243. Americas region, PC version of course. I'll be available for some games later today, I think. If you're available, just tag me and I'll be around. In the meantime, you can send me friend requests.

My mains are Lucio, Tracer, and Junkrat primarily. I'm also trying to use more Winston.
I'll shoot you one in a bit

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
DAY 45

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 45 OF HERO'S RELEASE DATE STILL SAYING SUMMER 2019

did we get the back up your replays message before or after Joker's release date changed to "coming soon"?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Never thought I’d point out same energy between a husky and K. Rool but here you go:

Second. Out of all the characters in UA3, she’s the inclusion that makes me raise an eyebrow. Makes me wonder if she has a movie or tv show in her future.
I mean the last two games had more obscure Marvel characters like Ronin and Penance (and I guess Songbird) so I don’t think it’s that surprising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom