• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This man making a Steven Universe future review said the finale was bad because:
all of Stevens problems were apparently solved in future so why did he have to leave?

That’s the dumbest statement to ever be made.

The entire arc was Steven not knowing who he was as a person while coping with Trauma. He needed to leave the place that expected the same thing every time from him to truly learn who he was.

This dumb ass also complained and said Connie did the least of anyone to help him so why did she get to bring them all together? Meanwhile Connie routinely checked in, still gave him a yes answer to his proposal just not atm and stayed a huge support system for him that he just didn’t use. She even got him professional medical help and made sure Greg was aware of the situation before anyone did anything else.

What the **** was this man even watching?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Mid-Evening to everyone.

Probably picked a bad time but hows the forums been?

I'm now officially not allowed to go out of the house or risk being disowned which I'm pissed off over. Not even for a walk.
On the bright side though I pre-ordered the Xenoblade 1 Remake.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah calling that it’s actual Animal Crossing Boards all admins have Nook avatars, and the kids get Timmy and Tommy avatars due to their eternal service to capitalism

:p
Isaboards

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
swear words being uncensored on April Fools...shall be pure chaos

Dutch Raikuna

So right now I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Can't go and get energy drinks and snacks even though food is an allowed reason. I go online and everything is a few days away to deliver.

Trying to kick an autistic person's routine for 12 years all because some prick on the other side of the world decided to eat a bat or a critically endangered species.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I had a very recent Overwatch match where everyone on my team was chatty, friendly and positive.

Someone on my team asked the server's population how everyone there was doing during the isolation, then from there my team and I communicated on what to do, took our loss on the first round in stride, made a great comeback on round 2, complimented and praised each other throughout the rest of the match as we climbed back up before eventually taking the win, and from what I could tell we all gave out plenty of endorsements after the match's end, in addition to more compliments about our performances. I applauded them for that as well as their attitudes, myself.

You don't get that many nice people on one server very often. It was really refreshing. I ended my night on a good mood because of that match.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Anyways I spent £25 just to get something that would cost me £15 usually since I can't leave the house. **** this pandemic, **** this happening when life was about going to get better.

You guys are cool though.

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I finally got to play Byleth and popped into quickplay thinking I had her figured out. My GPS plummeted immediately. Trying to figure out a new character and come to terms with my opponents having actual habits was weird. Died to some weird stuff like an Incineroar basically only using up B and side B. Still countless videos as well as experience with Ike, Corrin and Lucina made the transition kinda smooth.

And then I tried Arms and I'm really confused. There's no real tutorial. The AI gets all the grabs and flurries while my hits seem like they take ages to travel. The joycon controls are so unintuitive. I think I have morecontrol over strikes but it doesn't feel accurate and it's utter madness to have movement controls be useable only when not attacking or blocking. And you can charge by holding one of the two important movement buttons I guess but also by blocking too. No idea how useful charging even is or how much you can charge... Also you can apparently buy arms but no idea what arms to even use or what the hell timers are. Sometimes simplicity just goes overboard.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyways I spent £25 just to get something that would cost me £15 usually since I can't leave the house. **** this pandemic, **** this happening when life was about going to get better.

You guys are cool though.
Unless you live in a place were they say "its aginst the law to leave your house" Id say its ok to still leave the house unless you 1) have serious health issues thst you can risk or 2) its illigal to leave your house.

Dutch Raikuna

Also guys the avatar thing is broken.

Unless you live in a place were they say "its against the law to leave your house" Id say its ok to still leave the house unless you 1) have serious health issues that you can risk or 2) its illegal to leave your house.
Family is being pretty paranoid now. "such as food and medicine; exercise" are the reasons why I can but I'm not allowed to by family.
Probably just gonna sneak out. Going to the shop every few days has been routine of mine for half my life so its hard to kick on the fly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also guys the avatar thing is broken.

Family is being pretty paranoid now. "such as food and medicine; exercise" are the reasons why I can but I'm not allowed to by family.
Probably just gonna sneak out. Going to the shop every few days has been routine of mine for half my life so its hard to kick on the fly.
Just make sure you stay far away from others and they stay far away from you. Thats what I do, I just back off from everyone when Im out

D

Deleted member

I’m currently preparing for an animation. Means I’ve gotta set up the lighting for maps, which is painful, but I’m hoping it goes well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom