• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
I have absolutely no idea what I’ve even come back to, all I see is depression talk (which I REALLY DON’T want to talk about), and people ****posting in Korean?

Regardless, I learned last night that I got really lucky with growing up with Kirby Super Star Ultra instead of the original SNES version. I’m completely confused having to use B to jump, Y to inhale and attack, and using A to summon a helper instead of A, B and X for all of those in that order, which feels way more natural imho. Plus, the fact that getting a helper or taking enough damage are the only ways to discard your current copy ability is super inconvenient, instead of just pressing Select, which is a feature in Ultra.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently this was found in FNAF VR's files.
It's a shame that this goes unused in the full game. You can use hacks to put this into the game, but an unfinished draft of the song will play instead. Interestingly enough, the voice actors are still credited in the full game. Freddy is voiced by Kellen Goff, Bonnie is voiced by Joe Gaudet, and Chica, who is credited as being voiced by Amber Lee Connors, but the casting call for Chica contradicts this, which says that she is played by a different actor. This actor later spoke up and confirmed that she was voicing Chica.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
you sound like a dude bro
As the wise sage Ed put it, “I’m a dude, he’s a dude, she’s a dude, we’re all dudes hey!” If we, the human race, are all dudes. Then I too am a dude.

I have several siblings, making me a brother, making me a bro.

So it stands to reason that I am, in fact, a dude bro.

You can’t argue with science.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Reminder that insteaf of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, we could have gotten Blastoise, Ivysaur, and Charizard.

Yep.
Ivysaur being combo food would have been real nice ngl.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As the wise sage Ed put it, “I’m a dude, he’s a dude, she’s a dude, we’re all dudes hey!” If we, the human race, are all dudes. Then I too am a dude.

I have several siblings, making me a brother, making me a bro.

So it stands to reason that I am, in fact, a dude bro.

You can’t argue with science.
know what,whatever. i dont ****ing care anymore, just continue sounding like a creep

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Chapter 9 in three houses is pretty damn good, I’m at the end now. I also did Slyvian’s paralouge, and honestly I think he’s one of the best characters in the game

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, the Pokemon Trainer's gimmuck itself has proven to he pretty popular, which is weird because Zelda/Shiek and Samus/ZSS had... mixed to negative results.

But imagine having two fully evolved heavyweight Pokemon that are absolutely massive and brutal
And Ivysaur.

Noipoi

Howdy!
just continue sounding like a creep
You don’t really think I talk like that, do you?

You didn’t really think I meant it seriously, did you?

Me of all people?

Lamest lame-o that ever did lame?

Could you not detect that I was saying that statement ironically?

Do you really I’m a creep?

The guy who’s so self conscious he gets severely upset when he thinks he might’ve made anyone slightly upset?

Really?

Really my guy?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So in Website news, Verison has officially sold Tumblr. And it already got picked up by...

Automattic

Don't expect your 18+ content to return though, they're still keeping the ban.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You don’t really think I talk like that, do you?

You didn’t really think I meant it seriously, did you?

Me of all people?

Lamest lame-o that ever did lame?

Could you not detect that I was saying that statement ironically?

Do you really I’m a creep?

The guy who’s so self conscious he gets severely upset when he thinks he might’ve made anyone slightly upset?

Really?

Really my guy?
tbh you've been talking about wanting to get goth girls by working at hot topic for the past two weeks and eventually the line between honesty and humour gets kinda blurred

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can't believe images are still broken so i have to use twitter to share my nonsense instead of directly posting my nonsense on smashboards

There was a problem fetching the tweet

maybe this was the plan all along

Noipoi

Howdy!
tbh you've been talking about wanting to get goth girls by working at hot topic for the past two weeks and eventually the line between honesty and humour gets kinda blurred
It’s a running gag between me and my buddy.

Thought I’d share it here, spread the laughs.

Guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom