• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know if I had depressino before or not, but there was a time where I was, really, Really, REALLY down, and I had many doubt about where my life was going. I then got somewhat better, but I still get crisis here and there even today, so I think once you get depression, you can never truly remove it for good, but you can still feel more or less normal for a period of time, depending at what is happening.

Tho, again, I ain't no expert on that topic, so take this with a grain of salt.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
This is unfortunately common, and I've perceived it myself. I think it would be good to have school counselors trained in the art of giving good advice to others and helping anyone (especially students) understand what proper coping mechanisms are. I think it's also vital (and even more vital) for parents to teach their children about emotions and how to cope with both positive and negative emotions.

One improper coping mechanism I noticed is putting emotions aside and bottling them up. I'm personally guilty of this because I'm someone that doesn't show my true emotions easily. But, it is alright to show your true feelings as long as it's in a healthy way. There are multiple coping mechanisms that one can use, but they must be helpful in truly healing the person too.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can heal well.
Thank you. It can make it difficult for me to be motivated to do anything productive, but I do have people to help me. I know I'm fine for now.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Better be strawberry, Doctor Dingles.T3T

Actually, ice cream sounds kind of good right now. But I don't have any, so **** me. :V
It's been a while since I've had strawberry ice cream. I'd probably get it more often if there were more restaurants that served it. Most feel like chocolate and vanilla are the only flavors needed for someone to have something they like.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
The weird thing is that her old VA came back to redo Squirtle's lines.

So why not have her do Red again?
As shocking as it may be, Red is actually voiced by Greninja’s VA.

Billy Bob Thompson replaced Michele Knotz, but somehow his Red sounds younger than her’s. I would rather have Michele’s take since her Red has that sort of “cool” factor where as Billy’s Red is a repeat of Fox’s more nasal voice.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hmm team yell is sponsored by the company with the klink looking logo.

So who owns that company then and why are they sponsoring them?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hmm team yell is sponsored by the company with the klink looking logo.

So who owns that company then and why are they sponsoring them?
Marnie’s parents own the company and hired some goons to be her cheerleaders

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
man i ****in' want a burger
The kind of burger you like determines the kind of person you are to me. If you're somebody who will look at a choice between Burger King and Red Robin and go to Burger King, I want nothing to do with you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Then head over to your local Burger King and try out the Bacon King! :D

Edit: While you're doing that, I'll randomly press the reply button and double post. :D

My bad
can you fly a burger, some fries and a Dr. Pepper over to virginia beach for me? assuming you live nowhere near VA, imma say fly

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The kind of burger you like determines the kind of person you are to me. If you're somebody who will look at a choice between Burger King and Red Robin and go to Burger King, I want nothing to do with you.
Excuse me.

I work at Burger King.

And I would like for you to know

That you are absolutely right.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Heck yeah Red Robin is the bomb. I've been a burger and fries fan all my life, so RR is a restaurant that I will always approve of, really.

D

Deleted member

Look at you heathens talking about Burger King and whatever the **** Red Robin is when Harvey's exists

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i wanna recruit mercedes

but god i dont like that voice at all

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What's funny is that I can actually do a mobile order for someone and they can pick it up.

So theoretically yes Obo. I could.

But I won't because I'm broke lmao

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Five Guys has really awesome burgers. Fuddrucker's is up there too as well.

For both chains, their fries are ok but I never have a full portion. The former is too greasy for me and would make my stomach upset, and the latter doesn't have overly tasty flavor imo.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Also Five Guys is excellent ngl. Their fries are a bit too greasy (and them not putting half the fries into the cup and instead right into the bag is endearing the first couple of times) but you go for peanuts when you're there anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thanks to a wake up call from my brother whose visiting for a month. I'll be getting more motivated into cleaning the house. I had thought I was doing a good enough clean but apparently I wasn't. That's good though because I know now and once I move out it'll help me live better that way. Living kind of filthy might even be the reason why I've been having a few health issues since last year. Hopefully that might be the solution.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Glad I'm playing DBFZ with my fight pad I've been using for my Xbox One.

I'm surprised there isn't a fight pad made for the Switch yet.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
As shocking as it may be, Red is actually voiced by Greninja’s VA.

Billy Bob Thompson replaced Michele Knotz, but somehow his Red sounds younger than her’s. I would rather have Michele’s take since her Red has that sort of “cool” factor where as Billy’s Red is a repeat of Fox’s more nasal voice.
Pokemon Trainer and Greninja's VA also voices some other Pokemon, such as Mimikyu, Luxray, and Zygarde (0% Forme)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Mania, Generations, and Heroes. Maybe I'm just bad at the games, haha.
Oh I adore Heroes but that game is TOO fast in Speed Formation lmao.
That being said, the appeal is to memorize the level design and keep replaying to improve your score which is fair enough, the speed is cool but it obviously asks more than a newcomer could expect

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh I adore Heroes but that game is TOO fast in Speed Formation lmao.
That being said, the appeal is to memorize the level design and keep replaying to improve your score which is fair enough, the speed is cool but it obviously asks more than a newcomer could expect
I don't really play too much Sonic, so I'm not all too used to the controls yet, so that is probably why.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Robust, slightly controversial discussion about depression, and a more "for funsies" talk about cheeseburgers and french fries.
Ah. Depression ain't fun. I had it for a few years due to how I used to treat my family and such until confessing to them last year I've since improved and grown moving forward. Doing much better then before though still having some struggles but I just look at Rocky Balboa and in no time despite the odds will overcome them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom