• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s also literally impossible to obtain a six iv ditto from raids in sword and shield because they put a cap on the ivs for it from them.

It’s possible in past games but there’s probably very few legit ones out there.

Personally when most people generate teams because it was easier and faster for battles, I think hacked 6iv dittos are fair. Although sword and shield makes it a lot easier to make a non generated comp team in about an hour which is nice

Shroob

Sup?
Well today has been several layers deep of curses, huh?

**** it, I'll add some more.

Anyone playing Arknights? I know for a fact you are PsySmasher PsySmasher

1582188754454.png

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm not around on Smashboards that much due to me getting up for school at 07:10AM. (And getting back home after school at 04:30PM.)

D

Deleted member

I told myself I was going to not post until like my 6th period class today, but MA CURSED IMAGES
tumblr_inline_ov6t62fzgt1tgt2lt_1280.png

this is a thing that exists

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Less then 25 minutes away from the Animal Crossing Direct.

Hope for those looking forward to it enjoys it. :)

Hopefully Zippo is right and we'll then get our General Direct next week whether FP6 revealed/teased or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

osby osby lol, ever since I followed your tip of holding my uncle's cat like a baby so she doesn't get hurt she seems to like me more than my uncle himself xD.

She only allows me to hold her and go near.

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby lol, ever since I followed your tip of holding my uncle's cat like a baby so she doesn't get hurt she seems to like me more than my uncle himself xD.

She only allows me to hold her and go near.
That's so cute.

I love how picky cats can be with their humans.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Rereading Martian Chronicles after what feels like a decade and it's even better than I remember. Knowing what comes after actually adds a lot to the stories, since it's easier to see how they come together and create one big saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom