• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now that the Animal Crossing Direct is over. Here's to next week for an General.

Hoping for Rare Replay and an actual Paper Mario 3 (Not to say Super wasn't bad because it wasn't)!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn weather. My hands feel cold even being inside. Thankfully the weather will warm up this afternoon and it'll be nicer tomorrow.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
can someone summarize the animal crossing direct while i sit in class and get told about the rise of christianity in mesopotamia

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tom Nook now runs a dictatorship on his own private island and forces you to bring people to it.
ok smart man

---> NEW <--- stuff for animal crossing in this ---> NEW <--- animal crossing game

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
can someone summarize the animal crossing direct while i sit in class and get told about the rise of christianity in mesopotamia
I'll just write a brief summary. I apologize if they're not in the exact order.
  • You can choose your layout and hemisphere
  • You can choose where villagers live on the island
  • Up to 8 people can be on an island in multiplayer
  • You can complete some things to earn Nook miles
  • You can decorate your house by an overhead view
  • You can terraform your island
  • Free updates will add holidays
  • Isabelle is in the game
  • No Smash, BOTW2, or Metroid Prime 4 news, obviously. Just purely Animal Crossing.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
The fact that you can scan QR codes from ACNL and Happy Home Designer and use them in New Horizons fills me with joy. I don't have a creative bone in my body so I'm just gonna use stuff off of Pinterest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom