• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Once again I was going to doodle something completely different(not gonna tell you what this time. I may or may not use it as a plot point eventually) but once again I screwed up halfway thru and decided I wasn't gonna waste resources and do a different quick sketch. :drsad:
Also this is gonna be my avatar image for a long time now lol
View attachment 263136
edit: and of course I get 40/40 posted. godammit.
As a sort of contination to this post(but not really)

I can just S M E L L my art-style already. From the looks of things my "art"(if you could even call it that) tends to look very cartoonish but also a bit anime-like(which considering my personal tastes it makes sense)
LCD game. Like a Game&Watch.
Ah, yeah I've heard of those things.

Being a just-under-mid-2000's kid, I've never actually seen one in person. Makes sense why I've never heard of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
As a sort of contination to this post(but not really)

I can just S M E L L my art-style already. From the looks of things my "art"(if you could even call it that) tends to look very cartoonish but also a bit anime-like(which considering my personal tastes it makes sense)

Ah, yeah I've heard of those things.

Being a just-under-mid-2000's kid, I've never actually seen one in person. Makes sense why I've never heard of it.
Back in my day, our games had 2 frame of animation, and we walked five miles in the pouring snow, and by gum we liked it, sonny!

Now get off lawn, whippersnapper!

Last edited:

GhostM

Phantom
We live in a timeline where the Sonic 3 Tiger Electronic game is more likely to see a rerelease than Sonic 3 on modern consoles.
Ah, Tiger Electronic games. I’ve actually only seen one in a retro game store for Megaman 2, but never knew they did it for Sonic 3.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I played Smash with a kid in school, since I was bored, and I killed him with Joker using an All Out Attack. He then said “Ugh, final smashes always kill at 40%” despite the fact that I killed him at 93%. He then proceeded to call me a ****ing ****. I consider this an absolute win.

D

Deleted member

Let me know if the Animal Crossing: New Horizons direct reveals a battle mode.
Why would you want a battle mode exactly? Isn't the whole point of AC not to do that, and just live a peaceful life?

A battle mode would honestly leave me a bit confused, because it doesn't fit in thematictly.
It would be like putting a card in a legal set that all it does is say "You can't use this card in any game" because what's the point in having a card you physically can't use and also is a waste of space? the same logic applies here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why would you want a battle mode exactly? Isn't the whole point of AC not to do that, and just live a peaceful life?

A battle mode would honestly leave me a bit confused, because it doesn't fit in thematictly.
It would be like putting a card in a legal set that all it does is say "You can't use this card in any game" because what's the point in having a card you physically can't use and also is a waste of space? the same logic applies here.
Because the point of animal crossing doesn’t really interest me and a battle mode would be fun. Also it was a joke so......

D

Deleted member

Bold to assume it doesn’t already.
View attachment 263142
Competing against your friends to see who can catch the most bugs? Now that’s what I call a battle mode.
I thought she was refering to a more...*ahem* literally battle mode, like with swords and guns and stuff.

I'm gonna go into the ghosting corner now. OooooOoooooooooo

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I thought she was refering to a more...*ahem* literally battle mode, like with swords and guns and stuff.

I'm gonna go into the ghosting corner now. OooooOoooooooooo
I was. I wanna run around punching out villagers and collecting their skulls.

Come on Nintendo, let me play as the serial killer animal crossing deserves!

D

Deleted member

I was. I wanna run around punching out villagers and collecting their skulls.

Come on Nintendo, let me play as the serial killer animal crossing deserves!
uh..uh..uhhhhhhhhhhh.......now this is awkward

see you clowns later, in da future!
seriously thou, I'll probably take a lil break from here. Don't expect to see me popping up and posting for about a half-day

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yo! Sakurai's new column is out now:

This is a quite worth remembering:

No character has been cancelled because of lack of moveset. In other words moveset potential really doesn’t matter and won’t stop sakurai from fulfilling his idea for a character

D

Deleted member

Let me know if the Animal Crossing: New Horizons direct reveals a battle mode.
This just in: Gang wars have erupted in Smashville. Tom Nook forced his indentured servants onto a deserted island and demanded all of them to kill each other. The conditions were that the victor would be able to leave. With no other hope in mind, it's a mad dash to murder everybody and be the last man standing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah get hyped:
[Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol I remember people ironically proposing Adam Sandler as the voice of Bowser in the Mario movie. Oh no.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I can't tell if this means we're getting a the Phantom Strikers mix of Last Surprise and Take Over in Smash or if it means having Smash data unlocks those songs in Phantom Strikers.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
never has an ad for a game made me more hype
I can't tell if this means we're getting a the Phantom Strikers mix of Last Surprise and Take Over in Smash or if it means having Smash data unlocks those songs in Phantom Strikers.
Having smashes data gives you last suprise and the other song in Scramble

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
never has an ad for a game made me more hype

Having smashes data gives you last suprise and the other song in Scramble
Well that's dumb.

1. Why is the default Last Surprise not there already?
2. Take Over isn't even in Smash, why does that data add it? And can we please get Take Over in Smash??

D

Deleted member

Me watching the Animal Crossing Direct tomorrow on my way to my English classes.

81676927_190449645480436_8672089117279911936_o.png

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, I never thought I'd say this, but...

I am bored, especially with the lack of Smash Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom