• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Making a moveset idea for a character who only one person (me) wants in Smash. But I’ve got to think of a name for the character. It’s the avatar from Kinect Adventures. Or XBOX Avatar, and it can take moves from multiple games which use your avatar. Anyways, I was thinking Kinect Adventure Avatar, but that’s way too long. What do you think? Kinect Adventurer? Just ‘Adventurer’? Avatar?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>Ranch dressing pop tarts.

Next thing you know it we'll get fruitcake pop tarts.
So if someone were to give me one of these fruitcake pop tarts as a holiday gift, do I display it like other fruitcakes?
Honest question here: What's the deal with the US and Fruitcakes? I think I have seen it in plenty of christmas specials (since most ones are shown in Mexico dubbed to Latin Spanish) and the last time I saw it was in the freakin' Olaf's Adventure thingy, and there's supposed to be a joke surrounding it but...I didn't get it.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
This thread poll is a fraud, it doesn't have Byte and Barq.

That's my prediction, as an Ice Climbers/Duck Hunt/Rosalina and Luma situation. Since Spring Man and Ribbon Girl are less likely (Assist Trophy and Mii Costume, respectively), I think we'll get another character besides them. They wouldn't have shown the whole ARMS roster otherwise. And if we're going past the "default" or "main" characters, then you open up the possibilities to all the wackier characters, and why not go with the wackiest who could be really unique in Smash.

Helix, Min Min, and Lola Pop also wouldn't surprise me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen will be so disappointed.
Hey, all's forgiven, assuming we've got this equally cursed product
1585879045563.png

I work in grocery, I can assure this is a real and legitimate product.

Every time I see it, I get more and more intrigued

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Honest question here: What's the deal with the US and Fruitcakes? I think I have seen it in plenty of christmas specials (since most ones are shown in Mexico dubbed to Latin Spanish) and the last time I saw it was in the freakin' Olaf's Adventure thingy, and there's supposed to be a joke surrounding it but...I didn't get it.
Not really sure, it was in the Christmas special for that show with Paul Reubens self made character (don't know if the first word can be said on this forum) with the joke being he made a wing of the Playhouse with all the Fruitcake he received.

Serious answer: No idea

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've never had fruitcake myself but the joke is they're the worst Christmas gift for their taste and how heavy they are.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...I'll stick to my Hot Fudge Sundae PopTarts

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've never had fruitcake myself but the joke is they're the worst Christmas gift for their taste and how heavy they are.
I had my first fruitcake last christmas, can confirm. They are the worst thing I've ever had.

Not gonna lie I'd love to see an M&M's or Twizzlers cereal.

Heck picture this.

Skittles cereal.
Dude M&M cereal sounds incredible

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Since it's Easter time y'all should try some of that Peeps Cereal. Surprised Pop-Tarts haven't had that flavor yet. I mean, if they can have Fruit Loop flavored ones I think Peeps could also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom