• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't think Ill be on anymore for a while. Just letting you all know if you want to know. Mother has lung cancer so yeah
I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you, your mother and the rest of your family all the best in these rough times.

Im prety excited for Mewtwo, but honestly, my hype died down over time, especially now that I have stuff to play on my PS4.
How's Blunderborne Bloodborne?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just asking @ Opossum Opossum , are the rules the same as 4.0?

That's unfortunate... just hope she gets better.
Basically, yes. Though basically just going by the Global Rules will eliminate all problems, as well as what's in the OP.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey Obo, in addition to what I already said regarding the situation, hopefully this makes you feel a bit better. Have a cute rabbit.

Patrick324

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-5101-9642
Hey Obo, in addition to what I already said regarding the situation, hopefully this makes you feel a bit better. Have a cute rabbit.

Oh no the cuteness is killing me Ahhhhh

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just learned that Major League Soccer is finally going to establish a team in Minnesota.

This is pretty exciting news. I always rooted for the Chicago Fire when it came to Major League Soccer, but there's one drawback to this. They haven't decided where to build their home stadium.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wake up to find a new social thread, and I find Alpaca to be in a sad situation. I hope Alpaca's mom gets better. :(

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ Opossum Opossum gives me personalized infractions, and it makes me feel good.
It's like when a cop pulls you over for speeding and draws a little smiley face or something on the ticket he gives you. It says "Hey, I'm not some stern a-hole. I'm just doing my job and following the rules. Here ya go ya crazy *******."

You just know he's going to break your heart. :cry:

D

Deleted member

New 3ds the 3d is amazing and the c stick will help
I'm not sure if I'll be getting it, though. For me, the only thing the system does for me is running Smash Bros. a lot faster and better than the old models. That's it. Exclusives like Xenoblade, the C-Stick (and the ZL / ZR buttons), amiibo compability, and the super stable 3D function aren't out of the question, however. Who knows, lol.

Patrick324

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-5101-9642
I'm not sure if I'll be getting it, though. For me, the only thing the system does for me is running Smash Bros. a lot faster and better than the old models. That's it. Exclusives like Xenoblade, the C-Stick (and the ZL / ZR buttons), amiibo compability, and the super stable 3D function aren't out of the question, however. Who knows, lol.
Perfect for a new metroid game dont you think come on e3 give us some metroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom