• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Whats your favorite smash character, mine is sheik. (dont say spammy link)
Gotta say Little Mac. Love Punch-Out!!, was an avid supporter of him in the speculation days, and man he's just fun to play.

Link, Robin, Marth, and Pac-Man are also great too, IMO. And Ice Climbers, if we're talking more than just Smash 4.

Patrick324

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-5101-9642
Welcome to the boards btw
:happysheep:

Gotta say Little Mac. Love Punch-Out!!, was an avid supporter of him in the speculation days, and man he's just fun to play.

Link, Robin, Marth, and Pac-Man are also great too, IMO. And Ice Climbers, if we're talking more than just Smash 4.
Yeah little mac is sooooo strong if there is no ledges hes unbeatable.:4littlemac:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Patrick324 Patrick324 , oh, so you're new here?

YOU NEED THE PROPER SOCIAL THREAD ORIENTATION!!!

Do you want to get it the Easy Way, or the Lanky Way?

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Whats your favorite smash character, mine is sheik. (dont say spammy link)
Mine is Shulk,I Own Xenoblade, Supported him in the Support thread. An now I main. I really like him as a character.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it appears that Viz had fully licensed Black Clover (aka Vanilla Naruto Deluxe) out of the 4 additions from this Jump Start round.

But hey, it at least has some positive reception in the East (like Kagamigami) unlike USB Championships and Fabulous Cyborg Roggy. :laugh:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Yeah little mac is sooooo strong if there is no ledges hes unbeatable.:4littlemac:
Pro-Tip: You aren't allowed to double post. If you want to make another post right after you just made one, you'll either have to:
A. Wait for someone else to make a post. An easy way to check is to see if the "More posts have been made since you refresh the page" line appears above your post, or you could just Save Your Post (the Save Draft button) and refresh the page.
2. Edit the new post you want to make into your previous post. Copy and Paste it into the box that comes up when you hit the Edit button on your previous post.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Alright, who the hell have the new guy a Double Post infraction/warning?

That's not cool.

You gotta let him off with a warning.
I don't mean one of those automated PM Warnings that's just an infraction with no points. I mean a genuine warning where you straight-up talk to the guy in a public post and give him some damn respect.

Mods need to do personalized infractions and warnings more often.
@ Opossum Opossum gives me personalized infractions, and it makes me feel good.
It's like when a cop pulls you over for speeding and draws a little smiley face or something on the ticket he gives you. It says "Hey, I'm not some stern a-hole. I'm just doing my job and following the rules. Here ya go ya crazy *******."

Soul.

NX, please be a handheld with power that's similar to the Wii U.
pls. architecture is something else

Patrick324

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-5101-9642
NX, please be a handheld with power that's similar to the Wii U.
pls. architecture is something else
Yeah hope its a mix. Its nintendo so it will blow our minds. Smash 5? lol.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've just gotten myself involved in finishing the incomplete fansub of that show I keep obsessing over.

Considering I don't know Japanese and I instead use a dictionary, context, and a very, very large amount of cross-referencing to translate, this is going to be a really difficult and exhausting undertaking... but dammit, I want to see how it ends!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Alright, who the hell have the new guy a Double Post infraction/warning?

That's not cool.

You gotta let him off with a warning.
I don't mean one of those automated PM Warnings that's just an infraction with no points. I mean a genuine warning where you straight-up talk to the guy in a public post and give him some damn respect.
You're not exactly in a place to call this out. He hasn't received any infractions, and you trying to start a hullabaloo like this is just rude.

Patrick324

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-5101-9642
Fortunately, there are lotsa competitive threads in the site for every single Smash game (and one mod), so that's something.
Yeah thats good so how are you liking smash 4 ready for mewtwo dlc

D

Deleted member

I don't think Ill be on anymore for a while. Just letting you all know if you want to know. Mother has lung cancer so yeah
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well.

Yeah thats good so how are you liking smash 4 ready for mewtwo dlc
Even though I'm not a Pokémon guy, I registered both games in Club Nintendo, so I'm getting Mewtwo. I'd say, maybe, I guess? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom