• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't think it's gonna go well for them though
I think it might do OK. To some degree this can be used to ignite a fire in some lesser-known series in some small way. But I don't really play I-Phone games like that anyway, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

Pretty sure they're not pregnant. Some people have a fetish for balloon people. I dunno.
Don't google King K. Rool. O.o
No. He was indeed pregnant. And I know some people have that balloon thing too, which just ain't right.

For the fools brave enough to look.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@Space Stranger posting a photoshoped pregnant Elsa to gather our attention and tell him what characters we admire.

Also Nintendo will start making games for Smartphones and will present new console next year.
Nintendo is reaching into the mobile market and we finally know what will replace Club Nintendo.
I already know for the new Nintendo stuff.

Anyway, I finally finished the transcripts of my project. Now I gotta see if there's errors in it (and it will), spell check the crap out of it and finally starting the real scripts.
So, this was me all day today, since I got nothing to do at school :
tumblr_nk306n7L7o1qdjpm4o1_500.gif

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
No, I know it's legit. I'm saying I don't get it.
Because it's gross. >.>
People gotta let themselves go wild on something and some of them enjoy that little part. I'm sure you've got a few kinks that would make some bat an eye, because I sure as hell do. :p

Soul.

An admin?

Where?

:troll:

Those posts are okay every once in a while.

We just needed to combat the overuse....
wait so i can post an image with no text once upon a time? :troll:
Yes and for me it worrys me aloooot since the wii u just came out like 3 years ago so i feel it's so early for them to atleast announce a new console until next year???
no one really knows if it will replace the Wii U. It's more or less a third pillar.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You sure? Again, I'm no DBZ fan so I don't care much, but I've heard almost nothng but complains on it.
For the English version, yeah I think it is. For the most part, the plot moves faster. Filler is mostly cut out. And it's closer to the original comic book. And the actors have more experience in voice work. Most of them are the same actors, but for a lot of them, like Chris Sabat(Voice of Vegeta and Piccolo) and Kyle Hebert(Adult Gohan)have gotten better with time, as DBZ was a lot of their early work.

I can't speak for the Japanese version, since I don't particularly like any of the characters voices myself, sans Frieza and Trunks.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I already know for the new Nintendo stuff.

Anyway, I finally finished the transcripts of my project. Now I gotta see if there's errors in it (and it will), spell check the crap out of it and finally starting the real scripts.
So, this was me all day today, since I got nothing to do at school :
View attachment 43325
If you want something new, some people had caught on to Daisy having jiggle physics in her Mario Party 10 model.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just footstooled this Ganon for the win......only to dair and die first, losing the game
dammit tink
obligatory "it was never the law/meant to be taken that specifically" post

But nobody listens or cares anyway.
I can't hear you over my rebellious outcries on why the rules need to be changed :troll:

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Fictional characters I admire? Ellie, Shulk, Dunban, Professor Layton, Melia, Link, Phoenix Wright, **** Gumshoe, Ash Ketchum. That's probably it.
Edit: lol Detective Gumshoe's first name is censored.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Who's your favorite Assist Trophy? For me it's between Dark Samus and Elecman. They tend to help out the most for me. Though the Pac-Man ghost can be useful too.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So there be a traitor hidden among us. Can't really deduce who it is though.
You give us mods too little credit.

This is why the game: Mafia, exists.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Admirable characters:
:4peach::rosalina::4wendy::4zelda::4sheik::4zss::4robinf::4lucina::4villagerf::4wiifit:

:troll:
Who's your favorite Assist Trophy? For me it's between Dark Samus and Elecman. They tend to help out the most for me. Though the Pac-Man ghost can be useful too.
I turned items off and never looked back.

I don't even remember who all the assists were.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So we're still on characters we admire, huh?

I still have yet to get attached to any character of sorts. i know it sounds like complete bull****, but at the end of the day a character is still a character: created to fulfill its purpose in a work.

I can sympathize with the character, cheer for it, get emotional, but actually getting attached? It just doesn't happen.

Soul.

Nintendo making mobile games with the help of DeNA will only make people buy their consoles. lol win win.
NX is the main focus imo. That name actually sounds good. Keep it pls

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My favorite Assist Trophy is the "Off" switch on the items menu. ;)

I still have yet to get attached to any character of sorts. i know it sounds like complete bull****, but at the end of the day a character is still a character: created to fulfill its purpose in a work.
I can sympathize with the character, cheer for it, get emotional, but actually getting attached? It just doesn't happen.
I envy you.
I care about characters more often than real people most of the time.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Are you attached to me?

I thought we were closer than angler fish, but maybe this love isn't as real for you as it feels for me.

:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom