• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why loli sucks.
I'm surprised that there haven't been that many arguments over whether monster girls are superior to human girls (animated), especially since the former had been growing into another fad.

Human Fanboy: "My girl is better than yours because she's close enough to a real person!"

Monster Girl Fanboy: "My girl can create webs for bondage, has a sexier personality, and has some sexy black legs. So your argument is invalid!"

:troll:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I didn't surprise me when both main characters were originally going to be bisexual until they had to be toned down for a family audience.

They should probably consider doing a CGI reboot with the original idea so that it can open a door for even more hilarious adult jokes. :awesome:
Or just make a sequel, don't see why they need to jump on the CGI bandwagon either.

Like I said, it's perfectly fine to like just about anything. So long as one isn't obsessive about it. If you think I'm trying to ostracize you for liking something different, then I'm sorry I gave off that impression.
Not at all. Everyone has different tastes.
Why lolicon sucks.
This on the other hand, is just childish. Irony.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
ew thats disgusting
screw you pixar
[Cars 3 Intensifies]
[Rascal Flats Intensifies]
Yeah,the kids is against brocolis steriotype needs to die...
Riley needs to check her priviledge. There are POC children in her neighborhood that aren't eating the same amount of broccoli as she is.
Well, there's Spider-Man
View attachment 43318
And Shirou Emiya/Archer (people that call him a p**** have never played the visual novel)
View attachment 43319
No love for Rapunzel. :smirk:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Now that I have your attention, does anyone have a favorite fictional character that they admire?
Fictional character that is pregnant from devianart, I'm not surprise. A fictional character I admire Zack Fair I guest I don' have a lot of characters that I will say I admire.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Me : "What a great day today ! Let's go back home in the bus."
*See a bee in the bus*
tumblr_nhf2ekWYJo1s4cujlo1_500.gif

"I'll never see my home again, am I."

Oh hey, what's new by the way ?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*See a bee in the bus*
View attachment 43322

Nintendo is reaching into the mobile market and we finally know what will replace Club Nintendo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Meh, I've seen worse.
Did you just make that? Because if you did, I gotta commend you for the effort(or perhaps lack there of)at least.

In my opinion it's not mediocre, just a bit boring.
To me it's like they looked at Adventure Time and Regular Show and didn't get why they were popular. They just left it at "Gotta have two bros talk like bros. Also, one is an animal, cause that's zany!"

Doesn't help that the two have damn near interchangeable voices.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*See a bee in the bus*
View attachment 43322

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger posting a photoshoped pregnant Elsa to gather our attention and tell him what characters we admire.

Also Nintendo will start making games for Smartphones and will present new console next year.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 43323

I'm not even a DBZ fan.
Why? As a DBZ fan, I can say that overall, DBZ Kai is the objectively better version of the series. The only thing I think the original show truly trumps the re-make is the Bruce Falconer(I think that's how you spell it)soundtrack. And that was only on the English version.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why? As a DBZ fan, I can say that overall, DBZ Kai is the objectively better version of the series. The only thing I think the original show truly trumps the re-make is the Bruce Falconer(I think that's how you spell it)soundtrack. And that was only on the English version.
You sure? Again, I'm no DBZ fan so I don't care much, but I've heard almost nothng but complains on it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I feel so drunk rn

Not actually drunk, I just feel drunk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom