• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

NeXt, Nintendo Cross, Nintendo Ten?, coNneX (connect), Nintendo Xbox :troll:, Nintendo delete (cross out), Nintendo eXit (X out, like a window), Nintendo eXcite, Nintendo eXtreme...

Probably just Nintendo X, like an unknown variable. Meaning Nintendo doesn't even have a clue what the console will be.
Or simply.. No Xbox. :troll: :troll: :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just finished watching the second to last episode of Mischievous Kiss 2. I found it more entertaining than the first season. I also like the opening better. I'm going to be sad when it ends next week. Christine Robbins better show up in next week's episode! I actually know someone who's friends with the actress.

Your Lie in April is also ending this week. I need to prepare for them feels. :(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
NeXt, Nintendo Cross, Nintendo Ten?, coNneX (connect), Nintendo Xbox :troll:, Nintendo delete (cross out), Nintendo eXit (X out, like a window), Nintendo eXcite, Nintendo eXtreme...

Probably just Nintendo X, like an unknown variable. Meaning Nintendo doesn't even have a clue what the console will be.
Project X Zone 2 with Nintendo characters confirmed! :troll:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

They did a little too much rolling, but otherwise another cool match. With a little extra ech as well. :happysheep:

Also...whenever playing as bowser jr, if you get hit after recoverying, you press a to gain the clown car back. >.>

Soul.

My guesses are these:

NeXt: Next console entry
Cross: Handheld/Console hybrid (which is what most people have been speculating)
Ten: Uh, I dunno.
CoNneX: Refer to Cross.
eXit: lol I dunno

Maybe NX means Near Cross. idk

D

Deleted member

My guesses are these:

NeXt: Next console entry
Cross: Handheld/Console hybrid (which is what most people have been speculating)
Ten: Uh, I dunno.
CoNneX: Refer to Cross.
eXit: lol I dunno

Maybe NX means Near Cross. idk
If NX is the Wii U's successor, then it should be codenamed N7. Unless, of course, they pull a Microsoft in terms of names.

Soul.

If NX is the Wii U's successor, then it should be codenamed N7. Unless, of course, they pull a Microsoft in terms of names.
I sometimes think it's going to be a console/handheld hybrid due to the fact that most of their games as of right now have to do with either ports or two different versions of the same game. A hybrid would solve that, but then again, no one knows.
"wow a console that you can take anywhere?!"

D

Deleted member

I sometimes think it's going to be a console/handheld hybrid due to the fact that most of their games as of right now have to do with either ports or two different versions of the same game. A hybrid would solve that, but then again, no one knows.
"wow a console that you can take anywhere?!"
But handhelds tend to be more for individual use. That's a problem. People would have to pay more just to have both.

D

Deleted member

Might as well make it a mini GamePad then with comfortable controls. Nobody complains.
inb4 it has a second screen

3ds?
Of course it will have a second screen, because of based backwards compability!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll get premium by doing пропаганда then

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
..In school they call me "the bad joke guy"...

Why can't you play cards in the African Savannah?
Because of all the CHEETAHS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom