• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I was sad that James Bond did made it in the Smash bros games.
But then again if we get him in the first place, with the other cut 64 characters that means no ness, no C. Falcon(which are my favorites) and heck Wario won't be a his own rep.... Yeah I think they did the right decision.
(I know this is fake but I'm just saying in deep thought)

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Back to original avatar.

Ah, it feels wonderful to have proper user titles to go with the avatars!

If I only had known this sooner... But I guess it's never too late!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yes. Go back into color mode! :)
And make it something funner if you feel like it. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Genderbent Captain N and a fusion between Dark Pit and Mewtwo.

I'm trying to be funny and make a point about how overrated sanity is at the same time.

Last edited:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Maybe... Maybe not...

To reiterate: are you positive about that statement of yours?
I don't know. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. All I know is that I really want to see something in which the protagonist Ultimately loses and I have failed to see one so far. But then that's because I rarely even watch r read anything these days.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Rin Okumura (the guy in my avatar, from the manga series Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist) is actually one of my favorite characters in all of the manga I've read so far.

He's a character that I can relate to in some aspects.

Besides hammy villains, the type of characters I tend to like the most are those that share some personality traits with myself.

The manga itself puts some interesting twists in what are pretty much stock manga/anime characters.

I don't know. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. All I know is that I really want to see something in which the protagonist Ultimately loses and I have failed to see one so far. But then that's because I rarely even watch r read anything these days.
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa has given an example of a story in which the protagonist doesn't win...

D

Deleted member

Genderbent Captain N and a fusion between Dark Pit and Mewtwo.

I'm trying to be funny and make a point about how overrated sanity is at the same time.
Oh, I see. Well, seeing as sanity is a big feature in this thread, then it's cool. :troll:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Rin Okumura (the guy in my avatar, from the manga series Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist) is actually one of my favorite characters in all of the manga I've read so far.

Besides hammy villains, the type of characters I tend to like the most are those that share some personality traits with myself.

The manga itself puts some interesting twists in what are pretty much stock manga/anime characters.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa has given an example of a story in which the protagonist doesn't win...
Well now I have something my list of anime to watch/manga to read. I seriously need to finish the Fullmetal Alchemist series. I should have finished that long ago honestly.

Soul.

"we should have had different customs for every character over an inferior vversion of the same game :'(" - speculation
lol I'll never understand this.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gonna be offline for a while since something terrible happened with grandmother this morning and I'm not in a great mood. But it shouldn't come off as a surprise since most victims of a danger condition like cancer are never so lucky and her being in Heaven would be so much better than suffering in a body that is of no use anymore. So I'll just try to make sure that emotions won't get the best of me when working on this already terrible economics paper.

Before I leave, I'll just have to say that me and @thethirdkoopa are now on the same boat and we will most likely talk it out tonight when I'm in a less dreary mood. Though I am sure that he would mostly have some words of wisdom since he got over his loss years ago.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Brawlbox is awesome!
wait oops I loaded ike's animations on toonlink
oh god
what have I done
View attachment 40748
Hes ready for an ass kicking
Gonna be offline for a while since something terrible happened with grandmother this morning and I'm not in a great mood. But it shouldn't come off as a surprise since most victims of a danger condition like cancer are never so lucky and her being in Heaven would be so much better than suffering in a body that is of no use anymore. So I'll just try to make sure that emotions won't get the best of me when working on this already terrible economics paper.
How ironic, my mom was just diagnosed with lung cancer. best wishes to you. do what I did when my friend died, spend time to myself for a few days

This thread.. we some people in this tread, don't really help much with emotional problems. But if you need to talk to people, try the mods

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, a lot of visual novel games have bad endings (thanks to multiple ending routes)... which can result in the protag or the world basically being ****ed.

Yeah, the manga I've read in which the protag loses (though how do you define a "lost"?) are usually tragedies in nature.

Ok, here's a popular example

Death Note... damn, it was already suggested. Alright, Code Geass can fit I guess. Recently I've read the manga Apollo no Uta, which probably fits. Pretty depressing stuff. T_T

Oh man, I love when you could related to manga/anime characters, it's kinda freaky yet awesome. I'm reading this manga, and one of the main characters almost relates to me to a T... which is kinda freaky because this is one of the few characters that relates to me so much.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
So on Stamina, when you set yourself to 10 HP is your character just really damaged or is everyone else hitting REALLY hard?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh man, I love when you could related to manga/anime characters, it's kinda freaky yet awesome. I'm reading this manga, and one of the main characters almost relates to me to a T... which is kinda freaky because this is one of the few characters that relates to me so much.
Yeah.

Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening is also one of those characters for me, which is funny considering he's supposed to be a player avatar.

Most people who partake in Speculah don't know anything about game design.
Sadly, this is true.

But eh, ignorant sheep will always be ignorant sheep.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
DEATH NOTE SPOILERS
Light had already seen the warehouse that Near would confront him in, which means he should've known there were holes in the roof of the warehouse. Why didn't he just tell Matsuda to bring a ladder and write the names on the roof? If they don't die in fourty seconds, just carefully tear out the page (the Death Note has infinite page so they'll never know) and rewrite the names, but this time include Light's, but not someone else's name. Then, climb down from the roof, throw the ladder into the woods or something, open the door slightly, pretend to write the name, and then open it to check. Everything goes as normal, but this time Light wins. Sort of. Nobody dies but now they at least arrest someone else.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GG @ (Buddha) (Buddha) . Those were some casual matches. I didn't even lost one. You should work on your Metaknight and Lucario, they have potential. But please, don't bring custom equipments when I allow custom moves on. I should have told you my rules, wich are 3 stocks with 8 minutes and legal stages only. But, whatever. You did your best.

My :4mario: seems really good now. Playing :4drmario: helps a lot learning how to recover and guarding your stocks wisely, wich helps me getting better with Mario. I'm also thinking of re-maining :4luigi: and put :4fox: back into the closet. I prefer Luigi over Fox, the fun before the glory.
Maybe I should enter in more tourneys. I only did one online and I was at the third place. It was a small friendly tournament, but going this far with Doc, it's still satisfying. But I should try getting more into tournaments, Wii U or 3Ds.

Anyway, what's new here ?

Soul.

Most people who partake in Speculah don't know anything about game design.
All they care about is characters. Makes no sense for them to say that.
The 3DS version exists and there's nothing they can do about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom