• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
SPEAKING OF WHICH...
How are you guys doing today?
Finished Squid Girl and busy with Nichijou.
I can't get the opening themes out of my head, and certainly don't want to get caught singing them again. :p

EDIT: I'm such a conversation killer... Where did the @Illuminati go, anyway?

:231:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, if it means anything I drew this old Pokemon comic a long time ago, and Toxicroak was part of the villainous team. The team consisted of: Tyranitar, Toxicroak, Porygon-Z (who's insane as ****), and Mawile. Cacturne was an ex-member, who fell in love with a Flaaffy. I was going to make it where Flaaffy's all proud of her wool, but in the end she evolves and dislikes her current body. And everyone's like "You're beautiful just the way you are~". Of course I stopped the comic a long time ago, but perhaps I should continue it someday even though I can't draw and it sounds like a bad fanfic now that I look back on it.

But I've always thought Toxicroak's a pretty cool Pokemon. Love its cry too.
I always thought Toxicroak's design was as striking as Lucario, but only the latter seemed to catch on.

Also, for the record, I always nickname Toxicroak as 'Joker'. Take a guess why.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yay Chrom's there now. :D Now everyone vote for him. :p

Though I am still surprised at the list's lacking of Chorus Kids and Starfy.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Yay Chrom's there now. :D Now everyone vote for him. :p

Though I am still surprised at the list's lacking of Chorus Kids and Starfy.
Starfy is already deconfirmed as an AT in SSF2. So I decided not to add him in the poll.

I think I've seen you post this twenty times already.
I posted it about 4 times here exactly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Starfy is already deconfirmed as an AT in SSF2. So I decided not to add him in the poll.

I posted it about 4 times here exactly.
Oh yeah, I forgot he was an AT in that game. :p Though weren't the Chorus Kids on the previous poll, or am I imagining that? Haha

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And you can't just keep adding characters for the sake of it, unless you want a poll of 600 characters.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And you can't just keep adding characters for the sake of it, unless you want a poll of 600 characters.
If they were on a prior poll and/or are important characters, that's not really willy nilly. Not like I'm asking for Orbulon. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I heard Jennifer Lawrence is gonna play Zelda. Makes sense, as she plays in every movie that gets released nowadays.

D

Deleted member

I wonder if Link's going to stay mute if that series becomes a reality.. it may be like that one IGN April Fools joke, remember that?

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I have to ask:
What if one Nintendo director is named
Unsho Kuouzumiaiginsusutakeizumonokamimeichoujin?
Based on Japanese society, I wonder what happens if someone's surname is way too long and hard to spell or pronounce?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have to ask:
What if one Nintendo director is named
Unsho Kuouzumiaiginsusutakeizumonokamimeichoujin?
Based on Japanese society, I wonder what happens if someone's surname is way too long and hard to spell or pronounce?
Please find something other than names to talk about. It's getting ridiculous. >_>

:231:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I feel like there's a 3% chance that the series won't be terrible :confused:
I can only hope they don't **** it up too much if they do end up doing it. I'd like to see it take off. Then again, it's blind hope on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom