• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What code thing?
"We suppose we will offer a message since our presence has been requested. Perhaps someone here can crack it."

Highly certain it's a coded message.
If you truly figured it out, let's just say you wouldn't be able to post anymore.

Try us.
*Waves arms in fear*

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
What happened to the rule: Don't spam your "Smilies"? :4dedede:

Also, Call Of Duty is Pretty much:

The Melee Of First Person Shooters.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I think my mom left Sylveon in the dryer or some place because this happened:
1423428795155.jpg

Luckily the only damage to it is the ribbons but now I need to learn how to sew. -_-

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Psycho Villagers, Illuminati... Bah. I am not afraid of such insects. :evil:

What a bunch of weaklings you all are. :demon:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eh, whatever happens happens.

I'm fairly certain that the post the "Illuminati" posted is the Sebald Code. I read ASOUE a lot when I was younger, so the mention of the name Sebald kinda stood out to me. Apparently the Illuminati are fans too. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look, if there's no Ark of the Covenant or fighting Nazis in any of this, then I'm not interested.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why are we talking about the Illuminati now?

I didn't think you guys were bothered 'bout us hanging around.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I ain't 'fraid of no Illuminati.

Or Villagers.

I fear nothing.

Go ahead, try to attack me.

You'll just harmlessly pass straight through my ghostly transparent body while I laugh.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I just used the Sebald Code on this...and wow. Basically, mentioning a ringing sound starts the code, as well as finishes it.

Then, every eleventh word is part of the code.

So...

"We suppose we will offer a message since our presence has been requested. Perhaps someone here can crack it. Then again, if someone could, they're likely already in our ranks, though their names probably won't...ring any bells. Though I can say that average posters on Smashboards will likely never figure it out, others, per the course, will pick up bits and pieces. But these bits of information fall under the umbrella of disinformation. Such a pity. Be it when we fully take over, or when we win, rest assured we will prevail. Do not try to hinder us, for you'll reach your end. A wise man once said, "Remember to be one with power, lest you be forever indebted to power." One month ago we decided to make an account, in order to ring in the new year, though it took some time for it to get off the ground (we blamed Agent Sebald, who's no longer with us).

Don't fight the power. Submit to it for a better tomorrow."

Well that's nice.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Come at me, fool. You will soon regret the folly of messing with a Dark Lord!

Anyone sane would not challenge someone who has the power to rule this world! :demon:
AND I'M THE MAYOR OF THIS PLANET!!!

I CAN SEND MY PEOPLE AT YOU (not that it'd be much of a challenge for you :))
HAHAHA!!! :4villager:

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
So I just used the Sebald Code on this...and wow. Basically, mentioning a ringing sound starts the code, as well as finishes it.

Then, every eleventh word is part of the code.

So...

"We suppose we will offer a message since our presence has been requested. Perhaps someone here can crack it. Then again, if someone could, they're likely already in our ranks, though their names probably won't...ring any bells. Though I can say that average posters on Smashboards will likely never figure it out, others, per the course, will pick up bits and pieces. But these bits of information fall under the umbrella of disinformation. Such a pity. Be it when we fully take over, or when we win, rest assured we will prevail. Do not try to hinder us, for you'll reach your end. A wise man once said, "Remember to be one with power, lest you be forever indebted to power." One month ago we decided to make an account, in order to ring in the new year, though it took some time for it to get off the ground (we blamed Agent Sebald, who's no longer with us).

Don't fight the power. Submit to it for a better tomorrow."

Well that's nice.
We warned you, pest. Remember that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"ring Smashboards will fall when we reach one month ring Agent Sebald.
So, we're going to fall when they are one month old, and we're also supposed to call Agent Sebald?
I've seen Mad Libs games that made more sense.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
So, we're going to fall when they are one month old, and we're also supposed to call Agent Sebald?
I've seen Mad Libs games that made more sense.
Maybe you are not intelligent enough to crack the code? Madness and genius are two sides of the same coin... or the same side of two different coins. Or the coin itself, really.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Maybe you are not intelligent enough to crack the code? Madness and genius are two sides of the same coin... or the same side of two different coins. Or the coin itself, really.
Well, what if they need one month to charge up a weapon made/fueled by the corpses of Agents (one of them being Sebald)? And it will involve telephones in some way.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think this Pokémon emote fad was unintentionally started by me. :p

Who can blame me though. Phanpy is one of my favourites.

:231:
You steal my trademark and my waifu?

What happened to us, Fal?

great squiddie avi tho

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I seem to bring this burden upon every thread.

Oops.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom